So since the x-mas sale is almost over...

1. So since the x-mas sale is almost over...

Whats the word on your new years blow out? already put an order in now, waiting until after christmas for another order, thought i heard something about some new years sale, just wondering if theres anymore info on that? thanks a bunch, great service and prices. keep up the good work.

2. That would be awsome i want some more of ai's chips
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

3. Yeah that would be great. I need some sucralose and some berb when it comes in..
    •   

4. waxy maize starch !

5. Happy New Years 2007!!!!

In honor of the January 1st sale, we will be offering 1% off EVERYTHING (creatine, protein, BCAAs, USP, AI, RPN, ON, and other major brands not included...this offer void in the continental United States and Hawaii. Canadians, with their inverted culture, willl actually pay 1% MORE.)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!1
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. I'll see your 1% and raise you a kick in the head.

7. Kick in the head not valid with any other offer...sorry.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

8. Ohh snaps dsade has done it again..
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

9. something is very fishy about that offer

10. Is the sale good on Christmas day? That's when I'll now how much I can spend. Or should I wait on the New Year sale?

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Happy New Years 2007!!!!

In honor of the January 1st sale, we will be offering 1% off EVERYTHING (creatine, protein, BCAAs, USP, AI, RPN, ON, and other major brands not included...this offer void in the continental United States and Hawaii. Canadians, with their inverted culture, willl actually pay 1% MORE.)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!1
    unbeatable deal!

12. What is really sad is that there is a certain site out there that does have sales like that, a place that sells nutritional items in bulk if you know who I mean....

13. Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh
    What is really sad is that there is a certain site out there that does have sales like that, a place that sells nutritional items in bulk if you know who I mean....
    I know exactly who you mean. I mentioned NP in their forums a couple of times and actually got suspended for a day for it, by the admin. I used to buy ALL my stuff there until the changes came. Sad story...they used to rock. Glad to see NP is around to pick up the slack.

14. i'd ban you too if you came around and said nutraplanet kicked your momma's asses with the best deals in all of the entire internet world... and beyond!

15. Quote Originally Posted by DazzlinJack
    i'd ban you too if you came around and said nutraplanet kicked your momma's asses with the best deals in all of the entire internet world... and beyond!
    That would be one way to handle criticism. Another way would be to return to their old methods of having extremely competitive sales. Simply suspending critics and refusing to react to the market is a good way to lose business to more competitive sites...such as NP and others. Just my 2 cents.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 04:58 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-01-2011, 11:06 PM
  3. The Havoc is almost over...
    By Zeill in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 08:34 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2005, 11:34 AM