Bulk Nettle Root vs. ActivaTe

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I currently have ActivaTe and was reading that it would be beneficial to do an 8 weeks cycle rather than a 4 week cycle.

Anyway, what is the quality of the Bulk Nettle Root? does it work just as well as the ActivaTe?

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
Im pretty sure all the nettle root extract out right now is from the exact same source.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't really heard much feedback about the bulk nettle, but then again I haven't heard any complaint's about it either.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i haven't tried Activate, but bulk nettle is working well for me right now. I feel 'on'. It's been two weeks, but I felt it within 3 days or so: bigger pumps, fuller muscles, harder.

It tastes like ass. I throw it in my whey. Not horrific, just annoyingly nasty.

I'm going for 8 weeks.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
well I guess I'll get some bulk nettle then. Thankfully, I have caps :)

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
The bulk nettle worked well for me. Never tried Activate, though.

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
I too am taking bulk nettle. Muscles are harder, stronger, and Im losing fat easier. Im taking 600-700mg 3x daily.

jdev

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to have that dosage too. 600mg*3

MattMB

Awards
i have used bulk nettle root from cnw. i have not used activate. i enjoyed the bulk nettle. i noticed harder muscles and quite a big increase in strength.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the libido boost?

MattMB

Awards
my dosage of bulk nettle was 400mg 4 times daily (1.6g total) for a month. there was a definite increase in libido. like i said, ive never used activate, but i definitely recommend bulk nettle

BradCowin

BradCowin

Awards
How's the libido boost?
Id say close to non-existent for me. But then again, being home on break, stayin cooked up inside most of the day with the fam will do that to a guy.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Have you started the Activate yet? Are you going to be taking Rebound Reloaded with it?

I am in the same situation as you trying to decide on Activate or Bulk Nettle Root.

I currently have ActivaTe and was reading that it would be beneficial to do an 8 weeks cycle rather than a 4 week cycle.

Anyway, what is the quality of the Bulk Nettle Root? does it work just as well as the ActivaTe?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Libido is booztorded, fo shizzle. :)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
lawnboy246 - no I haven't yet. I also am not going to be using RR.

If you are, you should just buy the NHA stack from NP for $55. If not, people on this thread seem to be saying that Bulk Nettle Root works almost or just as well as activaTe

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Price wise, sure seems the Bulk Nettle Root is the way to go, but I guess the caps are far easier to deal with, especially if you have to take a dosage during the day.

lawnboy246 - no I haven't yet. I also am not going to be using RR.

If you are, you should just buy the NHA stack from NP for $55. If not, people on this thread seem to be saying that Bulk Nettle Root works almost or just as well as activaTe

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ActivaTe and nettle are one in the same.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
That seems to be the case; just wondering how is it to deal with the powder version of it in bulk? It is one thing to deal with powders as a preworkout such as CM and CEE, but when it comes to timing the dosage of nettle and needing to take it while you are at work or out during the day, just trying to figure out how easy or a hassle that may be.

ActivaTe and nettle are one in the same.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just get some empty 00 caps for like 10 bucks at NP, dose the raw powder when your home. And do the ol' scoop and cap routine( take a pair of tweezers grab the bottom of the cap scoop up product and cap) to take with you when your away from the house or what not. You may need a scale to find out how much you'll be filling in with each capsule though.