Free Ai Cookie Mix.....

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Free AI Cookie Mix.....

samples will now be included along with every order of $75 or more (while supplies last)!

Also, another coutesy reminder to take advantage of the two remaining days of our 12% off EVERYTHING Sale!

Happy Holidays!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
samples will now be included along with every order of $75 or more (while supplies last)!

Also, another coutesy reminder to take advantage of the two remaining days of our 12% off EVERYTHING Sale!

Happy Holidays!
DARN! i just placed my order! DAMMIT! can't you make an exception? OH WELL! STILL A GREAT COMPANY WITH GREAT DEALS!

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
sweet, to bad i already placed my order but i got something better, a nutraplanet t-shirt and i already have 20lbs of cookie mix in my cabinet so its all good. great holiday specials guys, good work!

iskone

iskone

Awards
Ahhh man I just ordered yesterday and I've been wanting to try the cookie mix, oh well I did get my super cissus.

Isk

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey CS ;) THANKS! BTW there was another larger batch of the samples sent out to you day before yesterday so more is on its way.

I think they may also be sending out a sample of the Healthy Cheat Foods MRP Pancake mix with each order of $75 and over. So you might get the cookie mix AND the pancake mix :)

CROWLER

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of...Thanks Crowler, I got my stuff last night and it was a great surprise...I thought I was opening something else and when I pulled out Pancake and PB Cookie Mix I was quite excited! The logo that you added to the label looks good too!

Merry Christmas,
STX

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
GREAT to hear it buddy.

I wanted you to see the new labels and packaging. Those are half the usual amount. Please experiment and do your vodo like you do. Maybe we could post a page on the Healthy Cheat Foods website with peoples ideas for added items, eg milk or nuts or fruit etc.

And have a GREAT Christmas. BIG things they are a coming. BTW did you see my long winded PM about future things for you the one with the joke but no smiley ?

CROWLER

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Speaking of...Thanks Crowler, I got my stuff last night and it was a great surprise...I thought I was opening something else and when I pulled out Pancake and PB Cookie Mix I was quite excited! The logo that you added to the label looks good too!

Merry Christmas,
STX
Sweet, hope my 150$ order got some goodies tossed in...:head:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I have to make another order this week. You guys have some good deals going on (specifically Muscle Milk and AMP).

Question: which flavor of Muscle Milk do you guys recommend? I'm not big on chocolate, but love vanilla. Does MM Vanilla taste like CytoGainer vanilla flavor, since they are made by the same company?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GREAT to hear it buddy.

I wanted you to see the new labels and packaging. Those are half the usual amount. Please experiment and do your vodo like you do. Maybe we could post a page on the Healthy Cheat Foods website with peoples ideas for added items, eg milk or nuts or fruit etc.

And have a GREAT Christmas. BIG things they are a coming. BTW did you see my long winded PM about future things for you the one with the joke but no smiley ?

CROWLER
Oh yeah...I got concerned when I first started reading it and then I realized you were messing with me...that being said...I HAVE SOME MORE IDEAS! I mess around with the mixes this weekend and post up some of the results on our forum and Nutraplanet's since they are carrying the new stuff.