Johnfaceman's DCP Log!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Johnfaceman's DCP Log!

Hey guys. Just got my DCP in yesterday, and I am excited to start my log.

Stats
Weight:198
Body Fat: 10.4%
Diet: Protein/Carbs/Fat: approx. 300/275/150

Workout Schedule
Monday: Abs/Legs
Tuesday: Off/cardio
Wednesday: Chest/Cardio
Thursday: Bis/Tris
Friday: Off/Cardio
Saturday: Abs Legs
Sunday: Back/Shoulders

I will be checking my BF weekly, and getting pictures up tonight. If there is anything that needs added or that you would like to see, let me know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subscribed...looking forward to this.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed...looking forward to this.
Thanks for the opportunity D. By the way, I would have added the berberine, but I was advised not to take the water damaged one and the replacement was sent out to my school address instead of my home address, so it is going to be outside of that house for the next couple of weeks :icon_lol: Hope the synergy wasn't too awesome :blink: .

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It appears that it is pretty impressive, but the DCP alone should help amazingly with Recomp.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
whats the dosage and time frame you'll be taking the DCP.. i bought a bottle myself and have peeped every log to see what the general dosing scheme is....

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
whats the dosage and time frame you'll be taking the DCP.. i bought a bottle myself and have peeped every log to see what the general dosing scheme is....
Good question. Approx. 30 minutes prior to my three largest meals. This tends to be around 9am 1pm and 7pm. If there is a better scheme out there let a brotha know.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats the same dosing as I use!Good luck!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
12/23/06 (Day 2)

Ok so here is what I felt with my initial doses yesterday. I went out for a drive with the fam after I took it. The energy clean. I did feel quite a flush of heat like others have been talking about. I live in Florida so it is hot anyway, but I actually broke a sweat sitting in December :jaw: . Nothing else too noticible yet.

Heres the pic i promised

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I am back. I had very sporadic access to the internet while with my family for my break. I kept a written log that I will transfer here later today or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to the update.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21