Anything you can do about shipping?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I live in Hawaii and I have noticed that other supplement websites have cheaper shipping rates to Hawaii. I am a loyal customer but I buy alot of powders etc so the shipping can cost a butt load. Is there anyway you guys can lower the shipping rates overseas (AK,HI)???

I might just have to buy 5 and 10lb bags/tubs of protien elsewhere:blink:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in Hawaii and I have noticed that other supplement websites have cheaper shipping rates to Hawaii. I am a loyal customer but I buy alot of powders etc so the shipping can cost a butt load. Is there anyway you guys can lower the shipping rates overseas (AK,HI)???

I might just have to buy 5 and 10lb bags/tubs of protien elsewhere:blink:
I think the time has definitely come to negotiate cheaper shipping rates for some of our markets. Let me see what we can do.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the time has definitely come to negotiate cheaper shipping rates for some of our markets. Let me see what we can do.
Awesome, Thanks for the quick response too. I hate to go somewhere else but if im paying over $50 for shipping forget it. Let me just give you a rough picture. I placed the same items in my cart from nutraplanet and another source, nutra subtotal was less of course but nutra shipping was $46 and the other source was $15....I will get my kneepads out dsade if you can improve on this haha.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With a name like "Pistonpump" how can I turn down the offer?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
and the Hawaii connection sparks... I smell romance in the air. ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and the Hawaii connection sparks... I smell romance in the air. ;)
I would never do that to you Ubi, and break your poor little bitty heart uh uhh no way. Besides im getting closer to seeing that tattoo :twisted: