NutraPlanet Rules!

sock

Awards
First time customer, awesome service, especially with 12% Xmas sale. $200 ordered mon, shipped tues, on doorstep thur afternoon (Philly area). One box had to ship seperate - free shaker and mrp's samples! Was not necessary, extra touch goes long way towards securing all my future purchases.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So when do I expect my cut of the Christmas booty??

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First time customer, awesome service, especially with 12% Xmas sale. $200 ordered mon, shipped tues, on doorstep thur afternoon (Philly area). One box had to ship seperate - free shaker and mrp's samples! Was not necessary, extra touch goes long way towards securing all my future purchases.
Welcome aboard...you came at a good time...this show is just getting started.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
3 boxes pulled in free shaker and free whey samples... always good

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Can't beat the customer support an prices. Already ordered close to $400 within 3-4 weeks.

INWORK

Awards
Just adding to this thread...

I placed an order this morning and rec'd an email stating one of the products was actually out of stock. I'll just say they went above and beyond in handling the situation all on thier own and in taking care of the customer. That is true customer service.

It would be like going out to eat and getting bad service. And the manager came up to you and said it was on the house....WITHOUT YOU SAYING A WORD. That just doesn't happen. (I am not saying I got something for nothing, it is just an example)

Hats off to Sam and the gang @ Nutraplanet...

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
No problem, thank all of you for your dedicated business! We are just providing the service that all of our customers deserve! :cheers:

AM07

Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is the titty ****!!!

Placed my second order in a month on December 24, and it shipped out today.