- 12-21-2006, 11:54 AM
- 12-23-2006, 06:57 PM
12-23-2006, 08:17 PM
Yes, it turned out to be Taurine...complete with Forged COA from the domestic supplier.
We tried to contact everyone for replacements, but if we missed anyone please send order number and we will send out the replacement leucine.
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
12-25-2006, 06:36 PM
12-26-2006, 01:38 PM
Leucine isnt water soluble at all. Taurine is. Leucine also smells/tastes "burnt" if that makes any sense.Originally Posted by jcam222
Similar Forum Threads
- By Iron.Addict in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2007, 06:50 PM
- By dr ozz in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2006, 08:57 PM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 07-17-2004, 12:16 AM
- By maple626 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2003, 05:33 AM
- By max silver in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-10-2003, 02:56 PM