The 20% Cissus Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

The 20% Cissus Thread

Due to delays in production (for the full run) and testing standard confusion, this has been delayed until January 15th.

My apologies.

On a good note, they seem to have grasped my concept of production technique which SHOULD yield the 30% or more product. I expect a price estimate and lead time in 2 weeks.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Good cause you guys have broke most of us already. We can't handle any more good deals this close to Christmas
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.42%

PREACH ON Brotha JayHawk PREACH ON
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This is not Super Cissus. The Super Cissus is, I believe, a 10% extract.

You can go ahead and order it, if you wish.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Due to delays in production (for the full run) and testing standard confusion, this has been delayed until January 15th.

My apologies.

On a good note, they seem to have grasped my concept of production technique which SHOULD yield the 30% or more product. I expect a price estimate and lead time in 2 weeks.
    I received an email that I could go ahead and make the order because you are getting the super cissus today.. Does this mean there is none in stock and will not be till next month?!

thx
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

This is not Super Cissus. The Super Cissus is, I believe, a 10% extract.

You can go ahead and order it, if you wish.
    Ok, thx
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

My apologies.

Hi Dsade,

I did not know there was a 20% version in production..is this the same cissus RX of USP in 20-30 % in stead of the new 10%? Or is this the Nutra bulk version?
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

This is something I am working on directly with a factory in India.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

This is something I am working on directly with a factory in India.
    So it not sure if it s going to be the same as RX version, right?
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

This is, currently, a 20% 6-ketosterone cissus extract.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.8%

Nice Good luck with this and I ll be the first to order some
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.09%

Going to be part of the "bulk capped" line? Pretty plz? I'll take one ziploc of 1000 caps please.
  13. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.08%

I hope you going to keep it in your bulk powders line too.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.59%

Is genera going to offer this 20% extract? Also is Genera going to offer bulk symmetry?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey guys, I'm sure DSADE will clear this up, but I believe this 20% extract is going to be an NP product and not a USP product. That being said...

DSADE, from what I have seen, the joint and anti-inflammatory effects seem to be inverse to the percentage of extract...on the other end of the spectrum, it seems that the anabolism effects are converse to the percentage of extract.

Will this hold true for your 20% extract or is yet to be seen? (basically, will this extract be more a muscle builder and less for joint support?)
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  16. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

good question stxnas, was about to ask that myself.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.17%

What % is the current bulk cissus that you have in stock?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

5% is the bulk

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

Awesome news....
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  20. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Hey guys, I'm sure DSADE will clear this up, but I believe this 20% extract is going to be an NP product and not a USP product. That being said...

DSADE, from what I have seen, the joint and anti-inflammatory effects seem to be inverse to the percentage of extract...on the other end of the spectrum, it seems that the anabolism effects are converse to the percentage of extract.

Will this hold true for your 20% extract or is yet to be seen? (basically, will this extract be more a muscle builder and less for joint support?)
    Correct, this is in NP product.

STXNAS, if you can make something clear for me...for some time now the only extract out has been 5%. I know the 10% has just been released. You have had a chance to test out both, and that is what you have found through experience?
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

Sorry bro, but I haven't been able to test out anything other than the 5% (hence my question). I was asking b/c I have yet to "hear it from the horses mouth" (meaning real world feedback from somebody that has used 10%+).

I'm just wondering b/c I'm currently getting great results for my horrible back problem by simply using the 5%. For me there would be no benefit in upping to a higher percentage if there is an inverse loss of anti-inflamm properties. Now if there is no loss in the anti-inflamm properties we have a whole different discussion. I just don't understand why a higher percentage would mean a loss in effectiveness and that's why I'm asking...I'm really looking forward to some real world feedback as well as yours.

Thanks in advance,
    STX
  22. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.24%

Sorry bro, but I haven't been able to test out anything other than the 5% (hence my question). I was asking b/c I have yet to "hear it from the horses mouth" (meaning real world feedback from somebody that has used 10%+).

I'm just wondering b/c I'm currently getting great results for my horrible back problem by simply using the 5%. For me there would be no benefit in upping to a higher percentage if there is an inverse loss of anti-inflamm properties. Now if there is no loss in the anti-inflamm properties we have a whole different discussion. I just don't understand why a higher percentage would mean a loss in effectiveness and that's why I'm asking...I'm really looking forward to some real world feedback as well as yours.

Thanks in advance,
    STX
    Yeah feedback would be great as all these percentages confuse me as well..
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.59%

do you have any studies backing this up?

I think you are thinking of symmetry here. Jacob of usplabs did mention that symmetry is more of a muscle builder than a joint supplement simply because the particular keto-sterone that is extracted from cissus is more specific to muscle building, that's the claim from USP.

As a whole extract, I believe cissus is both anabolic and good for the joints

but of course I am interested to know the actual facts backed by studies...
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.59%

unless nutraplanet is coming with a 20% ketosterone specific to muscle building
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

Quote Originally Posted by raptor2003
    do you have any studies backing this up?

I think you are thinking of symmetry here. Jacob of usplabs did mention that symmetry is more of a muscle builder than a joint supplement simply because the particular keto-sterone that is extracted from cissus is more specific to muscle building, that's the claim from USP.

As a whole extract, I believe cissus is both anabolic and good for the joints

but of course I am interested to know the actual facts backed by studies...
    Yeah, I was thinking about this while I was working out tonight and thought the same thing. I shot USP a copy of my post and asked if he could correct me if I'm wrong and fill me in with the correct info. I asked b/c I wasn't sure and it's possible that I might have confused some Symmetry info with the Cissus high extract info...I'll let you guys know what I find out.

EDIT: I was not confusing my info with Symmetry. Here is the post that I got the basis of my info from: Megadose Cissus Feedback
    Last edited by stxnas; 12-21-2006 at 10:01 AM.
  26. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.63%

I think this is due to USP guys trying to promote their extraction as "more anabolic". I had a similar discussion with mulletsoldier but didn't get a clear answer. I think its mostly bs hype, either you get the higher percentage extraction or you dont. I dont think certain ones are magically more anabolic or more anti-inflammatory.

USP Cissus vs Bulk Cissus
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.47%

Yeah, I have read so many things that I get confused. I understand that Symmetry is an extraction of four of the six ketosterols in Cissus using the four that exert the most anabolic behavior (Mullet broke it down mickey mouse for me not too long ago, so I have that part covered). I just could have sworn that I read [see my posts above]...I could be wrong though...I'll keep digging through old posts and see if I can find it before I get an answer back to my PM.
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    I think this is due to USP guys trying to promote their extraction as "more anabolic". I had a similar discussion with mulletsoldier but didn't get a clear answer. I think its mostly bs hype, either you get the higher percentage extraction or you dont. I dont think certain ones are magically more anabolic or more anti-inflammatory.

USP Cissus vs Bulk Cissus
    Actually, you ****ing retard, I layed it flat out for you in that thread that if the same 6-keto sterones were present than the result would be the exact same.

I am not sure what your problem is, or if English is not your first language and as a result does not enable you to function properly, but I think what I told you was pretty clear.

I never said our extract would be more, or conversely, less anabolic. In fact, we market our product far more on the anti-inflammatory side of things than as an anabolic muscle builder. Get your facts straight, and learn to shut your mouth.

From that thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I'm not sure where I was marketing anything, or addressing the anabolic activity of our Cissus compared to a bulk Cissus product, but now that you have brought it up I will.

The real world advantage as you eloquently put it lies in the extraction itself. If it is not the same ketosterones than the same effect will not be reached irregardless of your dosage. If it is say half of the same extraction then yes doubling the dose will give you the same benefit.
  29. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.61%

Actually, you ****ing retard.
    This is a sentence fragment. Please revise.

cc
  30. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    This is a sentence fragment. Please revise.

cc
    Jeez, you sound like my 4th Grade English teacher when I said the same sentence to him.
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Relax, Mullet.
  32. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.61%

Jeez, you sound like my 4th Grade English teacher when I said the same sentence to him.
    And you keep wondering why you never graduated!

cc
  33. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

Relax, Mullet.
    O

Respect is a reciprocal process in my eyes, in so far as I treat others with the same respect they afford me. This individual has been nothing but condescending and arrogant in my dealings with him. As well, for reasons I cannot fathom, he decided to go as far as to involve me in a thread I did not, and was not, going to post in, taking my comments out of context once again.

I will not kiss someones ass or be treated with disrespect because I am a rep. Though I feel it is of the utmost importance to conduct myself in a professional manner, individuals such as Alpine need to be treated how they deserve to be.

On that note however, I'm apologize for this occuring for in your forum, in a thread regarding your products as I imagine you would not reciprocate that action in our forum. If I do post in here again, it will be with a much less hostile attitude. Once again, sorry.

Peace.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That was sorta out of line calling Mullet out in another companie's forum.

But - let's all agree to get along up in herrre.
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Oh I'm good to go.

I will kiss someones ass because I am a rep.

Peace.
    Mullet said he would kiss someone's ass.

Out of context quoting is fun this Christmas season.
  36. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.67%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

No soup for any of you.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

Mullet said he would kiss someone's ass.

Man, that was completely in private. You told me that Jay told you to be quiet about my X-Mas present to you guys. Wtf man? Wtf?
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Man, that was completely in private. You told me that Jay told you to be quiet about my X-Mas present to you guys. Wtf man? Wtf?
    Tell me how private it is when it hits the internet.

:::::alalalaallaalalallaalalal alal::::::::
  39. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%

Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bpmartyr

Once, when I was a small boy in Belgium my mentor shaved my nubile scrotum and then tarred and feathered me before we made passionate love on a stack of waffles. It was magical, sensuous, disastorous and blasfimous all at once.

P.S. I wear pink panties
  40. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

Speaking of waffles, my pink panties are all buttery after reading THAT story.

Similar Forum Threads

1. M1,4ADD -- The Reference Point Thread
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 10:14 AM
  2. 1-AD -- The Reference Point Thread
    By Strateg0s in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 07:45 PM