Liquid Sucralose from AI

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Two threads started in less than 24 hours, please don't flame. I promise to shut up for a good while. Had to spread the word about Liquid Sucralose/Splenda from AI. 4 drops was perfect for my 18oz coffee mug and with 3600 drops per bottle (who the hell counts this?) I figure I'll save alot of crappy filler calories from my old splenda habit and the sucralose tasted great. I've tried liquid Stevia and this stuff is way better. Once again well done AI, I hope all the bright minds on this board can come up with more ideas on things you guys can develop.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Two threads started in less than 24 hours, please don't flame. I promise to shut up for a good while. Had to spread the word about Liquid Sucralose/Splenda from AI. 4 drops was perfect for my 18oz coffee mug and with 3600 drops per bottle (who the hell counts this?) I figure I'll save alot of crappy filler calories from my old splenda habit and the sucralose tasted great. I've tried liquid Stevia and this stuff is way better. Once again well done AI, I hope all the bright minds on this board can come up with more ideas on things you guys can develop.
Don't worry about posting, thats what the board is for. Good to hear about the Sucralose, I'm considering purchasing myself.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established