Nutraplanet WTF?

  1. Board Supporter
    Blutarski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    289

    Nutraplanet WTF?


    Ordered over 200 bucks worth of supps Thursday late AM, FedEX website says to expect package on 12/19...5 damn days later....and at 10:30am on this fine Saturday what arrives....my package.....less than 48 hours later from GA to MO...with a free T-Shirt thrown in even though my order was less than 200 bucks after the X-Mas discount...moral of the story is don't trust the FedEx tracking, have an excuse ready when the wife opens the door to your big assed package you thought you'd snag before she saw it a few days later, and finally that NP is a first class outfit. Good stuff.

  2. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    lmao, I try to time things too, so my wife doesn't snag it before I do.
  3. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Rep Power
    1599

    Well my wife is now a stay at home mom which really helps to solidify the phrase "Honesty is the best policy"


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,349
    Rep Power
    109649

    Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski
    ...moral of the story is don't trust the FedEx tracking, have an excuse ready when the wife opens the door to your big assed package you thought you'd snag before she saw it a few days later.
    Oh that's funny. Wives love supplements don't they?
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Well my wife is now a stay at home mom which really helps to solidify the phrase "Honesty is the best policy"
    Mine too.


    "What'd you get".

    Creatine.

    "That's it? Again? Din't you just buy like two weeks ago or something?? And that box is kinda big for just creatine. Didn't you just take some pills? Orange ones? Were those creatine?"

    Yup, creatine, I was out. So, how do you like the ring I bought you for your birthday?

    *crickets*
  6. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Board Sponsor
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,549
    Rep Power
    4829

    Hey Blutarski,

    DON"T take that, send it back


    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  7. Board Supporter
    Blutarski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    289

    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Mine too.


    "What'd you get".

    Creatine.

    "That's it? Again? Din't you just buy like two weeks ago or something?? And that box is kinda big for just creatine. Didn't you just take some pills? Orange ones? Were those creatine?"

    Yup, creatine, I was out. So, how do you like the ring I bought you for your birthday?

    *crickets*
    Other things to offset wife/gf protests over supplements:

    -150 dollar haircolor/style every 6 weeks (her) versus free homeade clipper cut for balding scalp (me)
    -25 pairs of shoes in closet (her) versus a 3 pair rotation to prevent decomposition from sweat (me)
    -"This supplement thing is not normal!" (her) Would you rather me use our money on normal things like: Beer, Fast Food, Internet Porn, and chasing skirts like some of my more "normal" friends. (me)
    -Through it all I love the wifey, good woman who tries to understand my twisted ways.
  8. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Rep Power
    1599

    -"This supplement thing is not normal!" (her) Would you rather me use our money on normal things like: Beer, Fast Food, Internet Porn, and chasing skirts like some of my more "normal" friends. (me)

    Classic Ill have to use that one reps for idea!

    Sorry Ive gotta spread some reps........yada yada yada


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Never thought of that, but true: I don't watch sports, gamble, drink, do drugs, chase women, or do porn. That's $3296 saved EVERY month!!!

  10. Registered User
    jimmytftw35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    115

    Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski
    Other things to offset wife/gf protests over supplements:

    -150 dollar haircolor/style every 6 weeks (her) versus free homeade clipper cut for balding scalp (me)
    -25 pairs of shoes in closet (her) versus a 3 pair rotation to prevent decomposition from sweat (me)
    -"This supplement thing is not normal!" (her) Would you rather me use our money on normal things like: Beer, Fast Food, Internet Porn, and chasing skirts like some of my more "normal" friends. (me)
    -Through it all I love the wifey, good woman who tries to understand my twisted ways.
    Awesome ( reps given )
  11. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    i got a UPS Store mailbox to avoid such confrontations...
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  12. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9060

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    i got a UPS Store mailbox to avoid such confrontations...
    yup, got me one of those now too!
  13. Registered User
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    9060

    Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski
    -"This supplement thing is not normal!" (her) Would you rather me use our money on normal things like: Beer, Fast Food, Internet Porn, and chasing skirts like some of my more "normal" friends. (me)
    LMFAO!
  14. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Rep Power
    1599

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    i got a UPS Store mailbox to avoid such confrontations...
    My wife takes care of the checkbook and things are tight right now so thats not a viable option unfortunately.


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    My wife takes care of the checkbook and things are tight right now so thats not a viable option unfortunately.
    everything is viable.. for instance, if we are really tight for money and she sees everything in and out of the account, I would do a computer job on the side, get cash, and have a buddy order the supps for me..

    On a serious note, I know it sucks being strapped for cash, I just like finding creative ways around it to get what i need.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  16. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37729

    Ditto, mmowry.
  17. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    mmowry's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    PA
    Age
    43
    Posts
    2,214
    Rep Power
    1599

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    everything is viable.. for instance, if we are really tight for money and she sees everything in and out of the account, I would do a computer job on the side, get cash, and have a buddy order the supps for me..
    .
    Wish I had that option.If I go do a side job she knoes Im doing a side job.Tough to slide construction work in the back door

    Shes good about it all in all.I just have to be more needs conscious than ME conscious I do love that girl dearly she lets me get supps with in reason(or else Id spend every cent I make on stuff that I may not even use. Shes a KEEPER!! )

    Good luck gettin your stuff guys!!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  18. Registered User
    t-bone2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    414
    Rep Power
    390

    Got my wife hooked on protein bars and every time the "box" arrived I told her it was more products for her. Worked fairly well until the 4 qty order of 5 lbs whey arrived.

    "Why do they need such a large box to ship those bars in?"

    Need to keep the big orders to only arrive around holidays, birthdays and anniversaries!
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,303
    Rep Power
    755325

    Quote Originally Posted by t-bone2
    Got my wife hooked on protein bars and every time the "box" arrived I told her it was more products for her. Worked fairly well until the 4 qty order of 5 lbs whey arrived.

    "Why do they need such a large box to ship those bars in?"

    Need to keep the big orders to only arrive around holidays, birthdays and anniversaries!
    Tricky...tricky.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Registered User
    DazzlinJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    265

    lol you got a t-shirt while I got 24 pills of NO3 for free along with some scoops of ON protein and a few servings of Fyre man!! gotta love the freebies!
  21. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Rep Power
    11678

    Sounds like you and I are the same situation Mmowry.
  22. Board Supporter
    Blutarski's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  229 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    289

    Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    i got a UPS Store mailbox to avoid such confrontations...
    That is a great idea, how much does the UPS mailbox run??
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    tattoopierced1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    5,233
    Rep Power
    8350

    I got mine for $10 per month with one month free..so 7 months for $60. A small price to pay for not getting into arguments over supplements for 7 months...
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  24. Registered User
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,132
    Rep Power
    1783

    "No, hun, I won a contest! Yes, AGAIN! Crazy huh?"
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet won't ship PES Enhanced to Australia! WTF?
    By tin gorilla in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-15-2013, 12:30 AM
  2. wtf, my topical is too thick to pump out
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2003, 02:26 PM
  3. crystals in my liquid nolva, wtf?
    By max silver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 10:58 PM
  4. Myostat works? WTF???
    By Supa Freek 420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2003, 01:48 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 12:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in