dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is some evidence of Carnitine increasing libido, but I had never paid much attention when testing the PLCAR. I am noticing a very substantial increase in libido on DCP, and I wanted to see if any of the other testers have noticed this as well.

If you haven't been paying attention to this aspect, please do.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I just started yesterday - but will keep track.

BTW - I'm not sweating at all. What's up with that??? (Even took a 5 cap dose before a mega-cheat meal today - no sweating.)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you lift weights? :)

You took the DCP 1/2 hour before eating? I do notice that when I add caffeine, the effects are vastly magnified as well.

Also, what was the macro breakdown of the cheat meal?

Can you see if you notice any fatgain from your cheat meal?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Have't lifted since I started (yesterday was an off day) - am going to the gym here in a bit.

I'm taking a 2 month break of caffeine (maybe longer). Have only had caff. like 7 times in Nov. and Dec thus far (2 of those times were long drives to and from Thanksgiving).
I'll see if there is any synergy with caff. next Friday - driving back for Xmas.

Lots of protein (brisket, turkey, and the sweet ham or whatever) with carbs and lots of desserts.

Haven't noticed any fat gain - but I never do. It's a while before I notice anything honestly. My abs are covered in a layer of fat right now - so we'll see if it stays the same (I'll take some pics first thing and later in the day) during this next few weeks of eating.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have't lifted since I started (yesterday was an off day) - am going to the gym here in a bit.

I'm taking a 2 month break of caffeine (maybe longer). Have only had caff. like 7 times in Nov. and Dec thus far (2 of those times were long drives to and from Thanksgiving).
I'll see if there is any synergy with caff. next Friday - driving back for Xmas.

Lots of protein (brisket, turkey, and the sweet ham or whatever) with carbs and lots of desserts.

Haven't noticed any fat gain - but I never do. It's a while before I notice anything honestly. My abs are covered in a layer of fat right now - so we'll see if it stays the same (I'll take some pics first thing and later in the day) during this next few weeks of eating.
I can't wait to see. I have my own experiences, and other testers, but your feedback I am definitely interested in.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about it - I've not had any sweating/warm sensation from Custom's RK's. If that is what the other testers are seeing that sensation from - then I'm sure that's why I'm not seeing it (at least somewhat sure).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Warming sensation would be from RKs, but additionally from an increase in mitochodrial activity.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I thought I had noticed an increase in libido starting today, and I had no idea what to attribute it to. Interesting

rkieltyk

Awards
Thinking about it - I've not had any sweating/warm sensation from Custom's RK's. If that is what the other testers are seeing that sensation from - then I'm sure that's why I'm not seeing it (at least somewhat sure).
yeah, i can take like 500mg and not feel anything...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Woke up with morning wood...but I'm 19, so this isn't an abnormal thing. Can't wait to see my girlfriend at Christmas...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

propho

Awards
  • Established
ha! i'm highly interested in DCP.. will this work with Havoc? or they should be taken separately?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
leaning towards lower end dosage will stack well with Havoc.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not noticed any increase or decrease in libido yet. I do however despise the thought of food now. This stuff is way too powerfull of a apetite suppressant, makes me want to throw up if I even think about cheating with junk food. I am cutting he dose down manana to see if it works. I also feel sorta nauseous. I think the starting dose needs to be lowered for the labels dsade.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I notice the libido boost on DCP only works well with me when my carb intake is high enough.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
I notice the libido boost on DCP only works well with me when my carb intake is high enough.

I've been low-carbing for the past 2 weeks with DCP (I started DCP about 3 weeks ago). I havent had any libido changes, although I haven't really "noticed" anything while refeeding. I should state that I'm also using Restore by ALRI (1 cap/day) to optimize my hormonal environment; it isnt alot per day, but it might be affecting my libido also (AIs, especially ATD, tend to knock my libido down).

Fat loss is great though :bb2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been low-carbing for the past 2 weeks with DCP (I started DCP about 3 weeks ago). I havent had any libido changes, although I haven't really "noticed" anything while refeeding. I should state that I'm also using Restore by ALRI (1 cap/day) to optimize my hormonal environment; it isnt alot per day, but it might be affecting my libido also (AIs, especially ATD, tend to knock my libido down).

Fat loss is great though :bb2:
Good to know...thank you. I am looking for different product angles, and wanted to identify all the variables involved.

Glad to see the fatloss doing well...how much have you lost so far?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Dsade - I don't remember noticing any increase in libido. I also never saw the increased body temperature.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I def. was feeling quite happy while on DCP. Nothing uncontrollable, but def. more drive. I also noticed that I was being significantly more social with women :icon_lol:.

Nothing changed in my supps other then the addition of DCP so I would say I noticed it quite a bit.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Dsade I was going to PM you because i noticed and increment in libido and performance. and thats some wath weird since im on pCT and i always take like 2 or 3 motnhs after pct to get completeley back to normal and it hast been even a month.(on saturday is going to be 4th week of pct) i was talking with Rivet about this. i figured it was DCP becauses that was the only thing new that i added to my supps

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a theory I am working on WRT mechanism (once again) but since I started cutting my carbs down, then "refeeding" (binging) this last weekend, I noticed that my sex drive had definitely waned.

It's good to be back, indeed.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Good to know...thank you. I am looking for different product angles, and wanted to identify all the variables involved.

Glad to see the fatloss doing well...how much have you lost so far?
Right around 10 lbs. Also, I mixed up the amount of time I've been on DCP; it has been only 2 weeks total, with the past week doing the low-carb route. Most of this is just water of course, but I can see some more definition in my legs/obliques. I tend to lose weight fast in my legs/arms/back with TTA but not the midsection; I know the male disposition has me holding fat in the gut till the very end, but I am also aware that TTA is useful in AIDS patients to correct dyslipidemia (where fat deposits on legs/arms moreso than normal).

I am also using AP during any meal with more than 30g of carbs, and cAMPHIBOLIC before AM fasted cardio (with a dose of DCP) and at night before bed.

I have found with DCP that I do get that nice little energy boost in the form of motivation. Also, my thinking clears up. I havent supplemented with ALCAR in a long time, so I'm betting that I could use some ALCAR right now for mental clarity. I just remember that the last couple times I used TTA I would get really foggy mentally.

I have not experienced any increased resting heart rate, I have however noticed that my heart rate seems to stay more stable (110-120) during cardio which otherwise would send my HR into the 140s/150s.

Also, no predictable increase in heat from the RK. I do tend to sweat alot longer than normal after cardio, however.

TTA has the tendency to really jack up my appetite. While DCP doesnt have the same amount of TTA/day that I'm used to (I'm doing 9 caps/day), most users have reported a drop in appetite. I can say that my appetite has not dropped, but I have recently noticed that it is easier for me to control my cravings day to day. Also, I had recently been using 12.5mg of ephedrine in the mornings which was killing the appetite, but I stopped as I hate what ephedrine does to the "little guy". DCP alone doesnt really give me an appetite suppression effect.

I ordered some StimX to hopefully really knock out the appetite and give me another angle of fatloss. Unfortunately, I mixed up the shipping and billing addresses and wont be able to use it for awhile. I've emailed Nutra about this, hopefully something can be done.

I'll also be incorporating the beta-alanine caps as soon as they are available, and prolly some GTE.

Sorry for the novel, I plan on running DCP for another 2-4 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need to apologize, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

What is your order number, and when did you place it...I might be able to change it if it has not already shipped.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if it boosts libido in dsade...

How does it work with women, same affect?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
No need to apologize, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

What is your order number, and when did you place it...I might be able to change it if it has not already shipped.

Already shipped, but hasnt left Georgia yet. Its order # 217652. All the information is in the email.

I'll be giving more feedback sporadically.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
im running dcp and havoc right now about 5 days into it.i have ran dcp b4,begining of december and yea i def noticed a libido increase.great product

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I took a bottle of DCP (NOT ALL AT ONCE)....didn't notice any difference in libido but I have a very high libido to begin with. :bb2:

DCP did seem to help with body recomposition.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
im running dcp and havoc right now about 5 days into it.i have ran dcp b4,begining of december and yea i def noticed a libido increase.great product

Interested in your results...are you using DCP for fat control or are you trying to cut while on Havoc? Are you going to log?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established

let me also note it was only slight tho but i did notice a effect

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
Interested in your results...are you using DCP for fat control or are you trying to cut while on Havoc? Are you going to log?
i am doing keto with dcp and havoc to cut.i may log it i wanna run it 2 weeks and see where i am at first

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if it boosts libido in dsade...

How does it work with women, same affect?
There MUST be SOME way to find out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am doing keto with dcp and havoc to cut.i may log it i wanna run it 2 weeks and see where i am at first
Should be a good log...I'll be watching for it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's hard to gage which affected me, but I can at least say that my girlfriend has been more than satisfied lately :dance:

HL
Does this mean you don't need me to come by anymore?

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Little update.

I've noticed that DCP does have some appetite suppression in me if I take it a LONG time before food/cravings hit me. If I take it even 30 min before a meal, I'll still gorge, but if I take it like a half an hour after a meal I tend to lower the appetite.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1