Any more powerfull?

1. Any more powerfull?

Any chance you guys will be getting powerfull back in stock before the christmas sale ends?

2. I just picked up a load of the bulk powder.

Jason

3. caps are sold out and so is USPLabs...got the bulk in stock though
    •   

4. USP said somewhere that powerfull won't be going into production for a pretty long while cause they are focusing on other stuff. I'd say just go with the bulk, it's a great deal, or if you prefer caps one of the other board sponsor stores is having a great blowout sale as well. I am not gonna say who out of respect to nutra since this is in their forum

5. Well if the caps aren't coming out any time soon, I'll give the bulk stuff a go.

6. Pick up the bulk i don't believe it will be in production for a while and possibly might not come back sadly.

7. How about the continued availability of the bulk powerfull? Will you be still getting that or is it something I should buy and stock up on, if its on its way out? Love the stuff and can truly say that I have depression and my libido and life interest sucked but this has helped so much in both areas.

8. Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Pick up the bulk i don't believe it will be in production for a while and possibly might not come back sadly.
    So USPLabs felt it wasn't good enough to continue in their lineup? Or they found something that produces the same effect, but does so better and for less production cost?

9. Quote Originally Posted by djl
    So USPLabs felt it wasn't good enough to continue in their lineup? Or they found something that produces the same effect, but does so better and for less production cost?
    Good question, because I can't see them getting rid of something so popular..Wouldn't make business sense would it?

10. Raw supplies are apparently low, that would be the only reason (unless an improved formula is made) for discontinuation of the current formula.

11. Pick more dammit? Get your monkeys to workin in that Amazon jungle.

12. How are people dosing the bulk powerfull? What effects are you seeing with the bulk? Do you add Muira Puama to it?

13. How are people dosing the bulk powerfull? What effects are you seeing with the bulk? Do you add Muira Puama to it?
    It is the same thing just its not capped, dose at same rate as the capped version.

14. Quote Originally Posted by SMOKEPALADIN
    It is the same thing just its not capped, dose at same rate as the capped version.
    So it's a different situation than bulk cissus -> Cissus RX?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 09:44 AM
  2. Any more venom coming?
    By Derekb95svt in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 10:32 AM
  3. Any more FAQ on IGF-1?
    By Buc4Life04 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 02:57 AM
  4. Any more news?!