sweet, that deal looks good to me :thumbsup:
good thing i held off on putting in my order

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You called mothe****er! That's right the biggest baddest meanest badass is here for your pleasure!

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of seeing BAM sold as a stack with Jungle Warfare and/or Restore???

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
That is a stupid name.:fool2: Worse than Gangsta Test. "Sorry I had to use harsh syllabals". Looks interesting though.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
Does anyone know if this stack (Jungle/Bad Ass/Restore) requires additional PCT??

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
so this is pretty similar to mass fx, no?

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Could this be used as a stand-alone?

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
What kind of results can I expect from this promising stack: jungle warfare/bad ass mass/restore..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
have another muthafvckin beer motherfvcker, mmm mmm b!tch.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah! Perfect for getting the taste of weed and hooker spit out yo mouf, *****!

DazzlinJack

Awards
  • Established
all this bad talkin be makin me wannabe bad talk too! yo yo DAWGS i be hittin dat Badd A$$ Mass cept i already ordered like 3 god damn days ago siht dude damn~!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
so this is pretty similar to mass fx, no?
Not really... It does include the main ingridient of Mass FX, but in much smaller portion (it is listed as the 3rd ingridient i believe). Seems like BAM is focusing on other extracts and the mass fx ingridient is a secondary ingridient in the mix

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
when u guys gunna get some JW in.. i put together another order but JW was in the red... ???

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not really... It does include the main ingridient of Mass FX, but in much smaller portion (it is listed as the 3rd ingridient i believe). Seems like BAM is focusing on other extracts and the mass fx ingridient is a secondary ingridient in the mix
Plus, FX contains the spiro-diol extract, whilst BAM has the spiro-keto extract. If my memory of Dr. D's mini write up serves me correctly, the diol is slightly more anabolic in nature... correct?

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
guess i'll wait to see if theres anymore left after the presales ship out.. then i'll jumpon the bandwagon

tattoopierced1

this will go along nicely with my Bad Mother ****er wallet... i'm just waiting for the chance to lose it so I can explain my wallet to someone.. "its the one that says Bad Mother ****er on it"

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ill be loggin this on here, drop in for updates

tattoopierced1

looks like you got some to spare FnF...i'll be watching for you to send me some in the mail ;)