My DCP log

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wanted to finally get this log started. I started on the DCP on Tuesday afternoon and have been doing the "loading" phase of 9 a day, which will continue for 2 more days. My goal is to shed about 15-20 lbs. of fat by the end of January. I realize this is quite ambitious, but I figure aim for the moon, reach the stars, whatever yadda yadda. So far I have definitely noticed increased body temperature, which I seem to find most notable shortly after eating a meal, while working out and shortly thereafter, and at night, which started last night. Some basic info:

23 Years Old
6'3 268 Lbs. as of tonight
No idea on Bf%, but I will put up before pictures this weekend once I am home, and update every two weeks or so
Diet: 300-350 grams of protein a day, 60 grams carbs 3 times a day- First thing in the morning, pre and post wo (this is when I take yellow gold)
Approximately 100-125 grams a day of fat
And also another 50 grams of misc. carbs thrown in throughout the day, from milk and other sources
So basically- 200-250 carb/300-350 protein/100-125 fat
2900-3525 calories a day, depending on my workout and what not
My workout goes something like this:
Workout A: Chest, shoulder triceps- 2-3 exercises each, done as a rest pause. In other words, it's like 3 sets kinda rolled into one, about 6-8 seconds between each set. Also like to throw in some drop sets and the like on occasion, as I like to keep the intensity and fat burning up. Approximately 45 minutes of light cardio at the end on the treadmill, usually 3.5 mph and 5-10 incline

Workout B: Back, biceps, traps- 2-3 exercises each, done in the same rest pause style, followed by cardio in the same fashion.

Workout C: legs- also usually done in a rest pause type fashion, except for squats for safety reasons, then cardio

Workout D: Chest, shoulders, and tris again, 3 exercises for 2 slow, controlled sets of 12-15 followed by cardio

Workout E: Back, bis, traps, 3 exercises each for 2 slow sets of 12-15, followed by cardio again

It usually goes like this:
Sunday: off
Monday: A
Tuesday: B
Wednesday: cardio only
Thursday: C
Friday: D
Saturday: E

If I don't feel like I am making sufficient progress, I am going to try some different forms of cardio and possibly bump it up to 7 days a week. As previously mentioned, I usually do light cardio for an extended period of time, and today I definitely noticed the increased capacity for cardio that dsade mentioned in the DCP thread.

Other supplements: Multivitamin, Whey, Muscle Milk occasionally, vitamin E, a couple grams of Vitamin C a day lately because I have been sick, Yellow gold, 2 sesamin a day, fish oil, and gaspari sizeon. Although this is quite a lengthy list, I should be able to judge DCP's effects accurately as I have been using all of these for at least 2 weeks now. As far as non-supplements go, I am also prescribed 40 mg a day of Ritalin, which tends to limit the amount of stimulants I can take. I have also been on this since the summer, so I feel as if I can tell what difference the DCP is making. If anyone has any questions, advice, etc., just lemme know, and I am sorry if anyone actually took the time to read all of this. And thanks to dsade for the chance to do this, have never done any of these before

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to the log man. I'm hoping for good things with this product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subscribed

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the log man. I'm hoping for good things with this product.
Yep, I think this is a great looking product. I actually used melting point before for a month awhile back and had good results, but had some nasty cramping for the last week or so. I believe there is potassium in here for that though

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on the last few days to update. I had to finish up my finals and pack up all my stuff the last couple days and spent last night at my girlfriend's house. I am heading to the gym now for some cardio and I'll update tonight, and oughta have pictures tonight or tomorrow.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent...I am excited to see pictures.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Alright so far it's only been about four days, but I am already seeing some noticable effects. First, I weighed in at 265 today after my workout, so I am down 3 lbs. from when this all started. This could be any number of things, but if I am trying to lose fat it's usually a good thing. Second, this is gonna sound stupid, but ever since about the 2nd day, if I don't keep myself cool, sweating is pretty much inevitable. I get a pronounced warming effect from this stuff, most notably shortly after meals. In addition, I am also noticing a rise in libido. I actually noticed this before dsade even mentioned it, and had no idea what to attribute it to. Also, I am noticing the increased cardio capacity while on this stuff. As I mentioned earlier, I usually do my cardio around 3.5 on an incline from anywhere to 5.0-7.5. I fractured my leg towards the end of september and was on crutches for a lot of october, so I have been easing my way back into things. However, the last three days I have noticed that at my standard 3.5 mph setting, it just feels too easy. Granted, 3.5 mph isn't fast in pretty much anyone's opinion, but I keep my cardio fairly light and go for 45 minutes at a time, so I like to keep a steady pace. However, I have had to ramp up the incline to 8.0 and speed anywhere from 3.5 to 4.0, depending on the incline. Because I am relying on a lot of cardio for my weight loss, this is an absolute godsend. Anyways, I have been keeping to my diet for the most part since I started, until today. My parents had some friends over and had a ton of food cooked up, and I decided to test out the damage control capabilities. I will say I felt less bloated than normal afterwards, and look a little less bloated than I normally do after a massive cheatfest. In addition, I took a serving of yellow gold beforehand. I have been on yellow gold for about 2 weeks, but usually I take it before meals that are usually at least 2/3 complex carbs, usually more. However, DCP and YG before my meal today, which was full of chicken tenders, nachos, brownies, etc., resulted in one big sweaty nap. The YG made me go ridiculously hypo, and despite all my effort to stay awake, I missed the end of the Redskins game :( . So far, the only downside I have had from the DCP would be that the sweating sometimes gets a little excessive. By this, I mean that I will have a light sweat when it isn't really hot, not saying that I am pouring sweat all the time. So basically to recap so far:
1. down 3 lbs.
2. increased cardio capacity
3. increased libido
4. increased thermogenesis

My parent's digital cam is at my dad's work, but I will have it tomorrow night to get the pics up, as I want to get pictures up while they are still "before" status. In addition, if anyone wants to know anything else, let me know, I know I tend to ramble and forget details. In addition, let me know if anyone would like to see info from a workout or anything, I wasn't gonna put any numbers up unless my lifts went drastically up or down because I am more concerned with fat loss, but I am new to this so I am up for any suggestions.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys...can anyone tell me how to attatch thumbnails? Thanks in advance

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right below the first tab to submit reply you will see a button that says "manage attachments". That would be that thar place.

Arrrr.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I don't think I can do attatchments because I am not a gold member, or possibly because I am an idiot. Either way, I set this thing up with the pictures, lemme know if it works. They aren't very flattering, but I guess no one would buy dsade's stuff if i looked good in the before picture :)

warnerve83's photos and albums on webshots

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have a lot of muscle mass to work with. Can't wait to see the results.

You are a great choice for this product log.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I am definitely impressed with this stuff so far...if only you had came out with it like 8 years ago before the damage started. I am ordering another bottle and running it til the end of january or so, so I'll keep this going until then and put up pictures again in like 3 weeks, and again at the end. I'm also gonna copy and paste some of this into the log forum and over at mind and muscle too whenever I get around to it, I read over there a lot but have never registered. I also didn't realize this til today, but this stuff is definitely slowing my appetite down some as well. I didn't notice this at first because it's a struggle to eat much of anything the first few hours after I take my ritalin, but I haven't been taking it the last few days to give my CNS a break now that the semester is over and I feel full a whole lot faster. You should definitely take this product mainstream eventually, it should be very effective and uneducated people looking to lose weight will feel the increased sweating and think this stuff is the cat's pajamas

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should definitely take this product mainstream eventually, it should be very effective and uneducated people looking to lose weight will feel the increased sweating and think this stuff is the cat's pajamas
Are you implying that it ISN'T? :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
In no way, shape or form did i mean to imply that DCP is not the cat's pajamas

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just wanted to give an update finally, been busy the last few days. Still seeing the main benefits: increased sweating/temperature, increased libido, better cardio capacity. I haven't noticed any of the cramping yet that is often associated with TTA, although in the past I didn't notice this til the 3rd or 4th week. The cardio benefits have been great, as I have gone 45 minutes of cardio every day since I started, so it has gone about 9 days straight. As long as it doesn't hinder my leg training and fits into my schedule, I plan to keep this going. One new issue that has arrived in the last couple days- some GI distress for a little while after meals. This isn't any kind of major stomach cramping or heartburn, just a bit of gas for awhile, nothing majorly uncomfortable. I haven't weighed myself since my last update, as I feel doing so once a week or so gives me a better perspective. I will say that I have decreased my carbs and calories, which in the past has always lead to decreased strength in my case. This has not been the case at all so far, although it's only been a little over a week, so we will see what happens. I will say I have tried a lot of different stuff, and as far as the warming effect and increased sweating this is the strongest I have used.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didn't update sooner, went out of town for christmas and stayed an extra day and a half. Basically, I went for three days, didn't work out any, ate bad two of the days, and...weighed 2 lbs. less than last time i weighed myself. I really feel like this stuff is working well and seem to be seeing some results. One thing I have noticed: if I have a day where I overeat heavily, this stuff makes my stomach pretty upset. Not unbearably bad, but from what I have heard similar to if someone who was lactose intolerant drank milk, i.e. gas, bloating, mild stomach cramp, etc. This isn't meant to scare anyone away and isn't meant as a gripe, as this is actually good for me, since I am trying to drop a lot of fat and tend to let my diet go on occasion. I emphasize that this is ONLY on the days I heavily overate, not when I eat a normal sized decent diet. If any other testers or anyone in the know has any idea of a different dosage time or anything that can stop such stomach problems, please let me know. I am also still feeling great results with the cardio endurance, I played an hour of basketball tonight then did the treadmill for 25 minutes and I felt great. I will weigh myself again in a few days and have new pictures up in about 2 weeks, then again at the end of january. Now that I am all settled in at home from school and christmas is over, I can do a better job of updating this, my apologies to dsade and RPN for my halfass job so far.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking good.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Not a whole lot new to report, just did cardio the last couple days. Now that I am back to normal eating, I have had no more stomach issues, and also still no cramping or lethargy from the TTA. When I used melting point before I noticed the cramping around the 3-4 week mark, so I will be on the lookout for it. I will say that if you get this stuff take advantage of the cardio benefits, it has been a big help. I am planning on cutting my calories back a little more in the next week or so, and was gonna add in the masspump stack and some bulk powerfull to keep me up to par in the gym if that's kosher with you dsade.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
so how bad is the sweating when you're not working out? Are sweating while u sleep?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Sweating during the day while not working out subsided for the most part after a week or so, unless I am somewhere uncomfortably warm. While sleeping, I sweat quite a bit even when I am in a cold area. While working out I sweat more than usual, and I already am a heavy sweater as is. I will give a better update tonight after the gym, and if anyone is wondering anything else lemme know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's the fatloss?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...guess that would be a worthwhile thing to include. Fat loss is going well as I look noticably leaner, although this is being masked in some areas by some water retention I have picked up in the last week or so. I figured this would happen, as I had water retention with melting point. I have upped my water to about 2 gallons a day to see if this helps and have also cut down to about 120 grams of carbs a day. Now I am just waiting to add in the berberine caps :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha...still waiting for the berberine to even arrive in country, then it goes out to get capped.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I weighed in this morning at 258 :), which is 10 lbs. lost from when I started ~3.5 weeks ago. I can definitely notice that I look leaner, and have really liked this product a lot. Haven't had the cramping that I had with MP, so I guess the potassium pyruvate is helping a lot. I am gonna be buying at least one more bottle of this, and am gonna keep this log going for awhile to motivate myself, and also because I will be able to update daily once I get back to school at the end of the month. All that being said, only issue I have really had lately is water retention, but as I mentioned in an earlier post I seem to pick up water retention from quite a few products. In addition, I have actually gained a little strength during this time period, although I believe that is likely to be attributed to the Sizeon i have been taking as opposed to DCP.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, also I plan on putting up pictures sometime later this week and I will continue to do so every 3-4 weeks. Dsade, do you think there would be any issues with using this stuff 3 months straight?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No problems I can foresee. There was some discussion about TTA buildup and altered cellular membrane composition, but nothing definitive.

Pictures are definitely awaited.

As far as strength increase, PLCAR is known to enhance strength as well....HINT HINT at a product to come.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
No problems I can foresee. There was some discussion about TTA buildup and altered cellular membrane composition, but nothing definitive.

Pictures are definitely awaited.

As far as strength increase, PLCAR is known to enhance strength as well....HINT HINT at a product to come.
That is very interesting, didn't realize that...usually when I try to lower my cals and up the cardio my strength is in the toilet so it's been a nice suprise

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Ok so...bad news is, I took my last two DCP caps tonight :( Good news is, I am gonna start it back up in two weeks and stack it with havoc :) The next go round I will likely run two bottles worth, as I was really impressed with the product and had no major problems. I weighed in today at 257, which is 11 lbs. down from where I started. I was definitely impressed with this, considering my diet was terrible for about a week between christmas and new years. Here is a sumamry of my basic thoughts, although I have probably mentioned this stuff already:

Pros: Increased cardio capacity- this is great for anyone who is gonna do cardio, and helped both with low/moderate intensity and high intensity cardio (basketball)

Fat Burning: Obviously, this is the main goal. DCP does a hell of a job of it.

Increased libido: I definitely noticed this about 3 days in before dsade even mentioned it, but I figured maybe it was just pent up frustration from a lonely, sex deprived lifestyle. But it was the DCP

"Feeling it work": Towards the beginning especially, I could really feel this stuff make me sweat. It has subsided some since then, but still noticable occassionally. Although we here at AM know that sweating and what not is far from the end all be all of fat burning, this will be sure to impress the crowd that isn't all that well informed.

Strength maintaining/increase: For this period, I essentially cut my carbs in half, and oftentimes even more. This normally leads to an ugly crash in the gym, which gets frustrating. However, despite being 10 lbs. lighter, I am up in quite a few of my lifts.

Non Jittery: Although I kinda like being all jittery and high strung sometimes, it's nice to have something potent as hell that doesn't make you that way. Besides, you can stack it with that stuff anyways

No cramping: The potassium pyruvate is a great addition. At this stage in my run of melting point I literally had to take a week off lifting because I would cramp so bad. (not meant to be a shot at MP btw, as it's a solid product)
I am sure there are a few more, but I am tired and can't think.

Cons: Only a few things really

Water Retention: This isn't seen with everyone who uses TTA, and I tend to bloat like hell with anything. Case in point: I gained 35 lbs. on a 6 week pheramax/xmass cycle about a year or so ago. From the weight I lost in the first 5 days or so, I honestly think as much of it as 15 may have been water. Anyways, I digress. You may bloat a little, you may not, however, I have bloated a bit but still look a lot leaner than when I started.

GI distress: This ONLY occurred during a 3 day period or so around the holidays where I ate like roise o'donnell if donald trump was picking up the tab. I really don't know for sure if it even was the DCP, but I assume it coudl have been a bad reaction to the salvia and eating such a large amount of bad stuff. It wasn't anything unbearable, more like if someone lactose intolerant drank a small amount of milk (from what i've heard)

Overall, this is the most impressive fat loss product I have used. I had a couple runs where I lost more weight a few years ago, but it was basically because I was done football, decided I was too fat, and didn't care about maintaing any sort of muscle or strength. This stuff is great because of the versatility- non stim, nothing that is gonna cause a bad reaction. I would recommend this stuff to anyone looking to lose some fat. I am gonna give it a day or two to let myself lose the water retention, then put up pictures again on friday or saturday.

Dsade, just wanted to say thanks again for letting me do this. Just wanted to apologize for not updating enough, I have been busy as hell at home working and taking a jan term class. Although with the way I ramble on and on, I might take up all the bandwidth if I updated daily. Like I said, I am starting a new log with DCP and havoc both involved once I am back at school in two weeks, I will update much more often and post it over at mind and muscle as well. If anyone has any questions, other stuff, etc. just let me know. Like I said, I will have new pictures up in a few days and I'll weigh myself as well once the water is gone. Now everyone, go buy a damn bottle of DCP! (but make sure there's a couple left in like two weeks)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good log, W. Thank you for testing the product out, and giving honest feedback about everything. You really put DCP to the test.

I'm looking forward to hearing the rest after you have given the bit of bloat a chance to subside.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yea, i expect to lose a few more pounds and look better in the next couple days. Can't wait to try out havoc :)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea, i expect to lose a few more pounds and look better in the next couple days. Can't wait to try out havoc :)
is havoc supposed to be easier on lipids than SD or is it too early to tell at this point? has anyone had any bloodwork done following a havoc cycle?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i believe it's supposed to be in theory, not positive how much bloodwork has come back yet cause it's so new

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
VERY sorry guys, i went with my girlfriend to go back to tech and i have been busy all this week with work/winter class, i pinky swear to dsade that i will put the pictures up tomorrow night after the gym. my weight has stayed about the same, down a pound or so, and i can see a nice difference since the water went away. I believe dsades theory about PLCAR and strength has some merit, i have been off for about a little bit now and i seem to be having a slight drop in weights, however, i am sorta streaky in the gym. Anyways, long story short i am gonna put the after pics up tomorrow and i will start again on the DCP for two months this time in about a week or two, i will prob keep the log in the log section this time though because its gonna be a bunch of other goodies.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, Warnerve...looking forward to the pictures.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
what times of the day were u taking dcp and how much did u take?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated this yet, I have been having some personal/family problems at home and haven't even been on here lately. Everything is ok now and I will have these pictures up tomorrow morning. Again, sorry about this

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
what times of the day were u taking dcp and how much did u take?
I did the 3 3x a day loading for 5 days, then the normal 2 3x the rest, definitely got good results despite being heavier than the average user. I just took one serving around waking up, one before bed, and one as close to the middle as possible. You'd be better off to see what dsade recommends as to when to take, i.e. with meals, before workouts, etc. but that worked well for me.

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
how much TTA is there per cap of DCP, the nutraplanet site dosent have the full res label up yet :)

thanks

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Alright, finally got some new ones up...pictures aren't the best quality...guess that's what happens when your digital cam is from office depot for $4, lol. Unfortunately the combination of the quality and the fact that i dont know how to pose whatsoever makes the changes a little less visible, but you should still be able to see some progress. Gonna start some more up in a few weeks and will update much more often as I am back at school and that makes me waste a ton of time online.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
my next go round is gonna be 15 weeks of omnadren with havoc for 4 at the beginning and DCP for the first 8 weeks, should def be good stuff