Wearing my NP Tshirt makes me stronger!!

  1. Registered User
    MrSkullCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0

    Talking Wearing my NP Tshirt makes me stronger!!


    Look in the Powerlifting section i just posted a video of me doing deads in my Nutraplanet Tshirt!Boy those Ts help me pull alot more weight!Thanks Sam!!

  2. glg
    glg is offline
    Registered User
    glg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    66
    Posts
    453
    Answers
    0


    oooh I haven't worn miine yet.

    Now I'm going to have to go home and get it before my workout tonight...!!
  3. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    Board Sponsor
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,963
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    Look in the Powerlifting section i just posted a video of me doing deads in my Nutraplanet Tshirt!Boy those Ts help me pull alot more weight!Thanks Sam!!
    Doing Deads in Nutra Planet T Shirt!! *VIDEO*

    •   
       

  4. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0


    That funny....I don't get any stronger when I wear mine??

    Though, I do mysteriously start flying and climbing up walls.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    Nice vid! I lift like that too, lots of back. Will I make a mysterious 300lb jump in DL if I wear a NP shirt?
  6. Registered User
    MrSkullCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Nice vid! I lift like that too, lots of back. Will I make a mysterious 300lb jump in DL if I wear a NP shirt?
    I get 100lbs out of my NP shirt!
    It just depends on how u use it....If its too loose u wont get as much out of it.

    Very Cool shirts though!All the crew members really like to wear them.
  7. DO WORK!
    Board Sponsor
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0


    lol, with my last order Sam sent me a large NutraPlanet shirt.....I haven't worn a large since the 7th grade

    I still have my stretched out 2X from your meet, but it doesn't fit my chest or shoulders anymore.
  8. Registered User
    MrSkullCrusher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by NickW
    lol, with my last order Sam sent me a large NutraPlanet shirt.....I haven't worn a large since the 7th grade

    I still have my stretched out 2X from your meet, but it doesn't fit my chest or shoulders anymore.
    ROFL!!Is he trying to tell you to go down some weight classes??Forget that!We LOVES TO EAT!!
    izza:
  9. DO WORK!
    Board Sponsor
    NickW's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  360 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    802
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
    ROFL!!Is he trying to tell you to go down some weight classes??Forget that!We LOVES TO EAT!!
    izza:
    If so, he's being a little too subtle for my thick skull. If he wanted to hint at that he would be sending me some diet pills, lol
  10. Registered User
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,791
    Answers
    0


    LOl a large Nick? Maybe he figured you could sew 3-4 of them together
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Make me a stack from my stash..........
    By D8685 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 06-27-2007, 05:51 PM
  2. My bulking phase is making me fat
    By Alt+F4 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 12:29 PM
  3. makes me think twice before I bi*ch about my "problems"...
    By spatch in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-15-2006, 05:05 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 03:49 PM
  5. my prop makes me cry :.-(
    By Billy the kid in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-22-2004, 03:18 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in