Wearing my NP Tshirt makes me stronger!!
- 12-13-2006, 03:21 PM
- 12-13-2006, 03:37 PM
oooh I haven't worn miine yet.
Now I'm going to have to go home and get it before my workout tonight...!!
- 12-13-2006, 04:52 PM
12-14-2006, 12:52 PM
That funny....I don't get any stronger when I wear mine??
Though, I do mysteriously start flying and climbing up walls.
Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!™
12-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Nice vid! I lift like that too, lots of back. Will I make a mysterious 300lb jump in DL if I wear a NP shirt?
12-14-2006, 04:33 PM
I get 100lbs out of my NP shirt!Originally Posted by poison
It just depends on how u use it....If its too loose u wont get as much out of it.
Very Cool shirts though!All the crew members really like to wear them.
12-14-2006, 06:53 PM
lol, with my last order Sam sent me a large NutraPlanet shirt.....I haven't worn a large since the 7th grade
I still have my stretched out 2X from your meet, but it doesn't fit my chest or shoulders anymore.
12-14-2006, 07:59 PM
ROFL!!Is he trying to tell you to go down some weight classes??Forget that!We LOVES TO EAT!!Originally Posted by NickW
12-14-2006, 11:53 PM
If so, he's being a little too subtle for my thick skull. If he wanted to hint at that he would be sending me some diet pills, lolOriginally Posted by MrSkullCrusher
12-14-2006, 11:57 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By D8685 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-27-2007, 06:51 PM
- By Alt+F4 in forum Weight LossReplies: 33Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:29 PM
- By spatch in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 22Last Post: 03-15-2006, 06:05 PM
- By Bean in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 05-18-2005, 04:49 PM
- By Billy the kid in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 11-22-2004, 04:18 PM