Wearing my NP Tshirt makes me stronger!!

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Look in the Powerlifting section i just posted a video of me doing deads in my Nutraplanet Tshirt!Boy those Ts help me pull alot more weight!Thanks Sam!!
:wave:

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
oooh I haven't worn miine yet.

Now I'm going to have to go home and get it before my workout tonight...!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
That funny....I don't get any stronger when I wear mine?? :think:

Though, I do mysteriously start flying and climbing up walls.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice vid! I lift like that too, lots of back. Will I make a mysterious 300lb jump in DL if I wear a NP shirt? :D

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Nice vid! I lift like that too, lots of back. Will I make a mysterious 300lb jump in DL if I wear a NP shirt? :D
I get 100lbs out of my NP shirt!:rofl:
It just depends on how u use it....If its too loose u wont get as much out of it.
:toofunny:
Very Cool shirts though!All the crew members really like to wear them.

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
lol, with my last order Sam sent me a large NutraPlanet shirt.....I haven't worn a large since the 7th grade :)

I still have my stretched out 2X from your meet, but it doesn't fit my chest or shoulders anymore.

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
lol, with my last order Sam sent me a large NutraPlanet shirt.....I haven't worn a large since the 7th grade :)

I still have my stretched out 2X from your meet, but it doesn't fit my chest or shoulders anymore.
ROFL!!Is he trying to tell you to go down some weight classes??Forget that!We LOVES TO EAT!!:food:
:pizza:

NickW

NickW

DO WORK!
Awards
  • Established
ROFL!!Is he trying to tell you to go down some weight classes??Forget that!We LOVES TO EAT!!:food:
:pizza:
If so, he's being a little too subtle for my thick skull. If he wanted to hint at that he would be sending me some diet pills, lol

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOl a large Nick? Maybe he figured you could sew 3-4 of them together :)