shipped monday still not here?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
my shipment from nutraplanet was shipped monday...ordered it saturday and its not sunday...mail does fun on saturdays usually and i still havent recieved anything, not even an update at the usps website...i got priority mail shipment

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Name address order # off the confirmation email Id imagine

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Name address order # off the confirmation email Id imagine
k i put that info and clicked send...dunno if it sent or not i dont usually use outlook mail or w/e...and i dont know how to check if i got a message back either

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
*blink*
This thread has me confused since today is Monday. Were you talking of last Monday?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
i received the package today woot!...only thing is it seemed like my xtend came open b/c the plastic around it had some powder coming off of it.... :( but whats weird is i got a free sample of shock therapy and storm inside my bottles of....shock therapy and storm lol...why get a free sample of something u ordered?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill take them.Ill PM you my address.:thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think samples are completely random and not based off the order but I could be wrong. Give the samples to your buddies.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
I think samples are completely random and not based off the order but I could be wrong. Give the samples to your buddies.
idk they came inside the actually containers in the powder

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Was there cotton in the bottles ?

And if so..were the samples on top of the cotton or beneath it?

How many samples were there?

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Was there cotton in the bottles ?

And if so..were the samples on top of the cotton or beneath it?

How many samples were there?
no just the plastic around the rim and i cant remember but i think the top that u have to "rip" off and there was a free sample of shock therapy in the shock therapy and a free sample of storm in the storm lol...they had stickers saying "Free Samples Inside." on the lids

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
hmmm

Very interesting.

What color was the sticker on the lid?

Were the samples in little plastic baggies stapled together?

I

I-Vtec

Awards
hey i ordered my stuff this saturday and its not here todya what gives

:)

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
hmmm

Very interesting.

What color was the sticker on the lid?

Were the samples in little plastic baggies stapled together?
...for some reason it seems like u rnt being serious lol

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was messing with you! :) here some reps...I have been messing with everybody tonight. Im in a weird mood. Too much stress.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Actually Now I am interested. Where they in little plastic bags.

I am NOT kidding if you took a picture and posted that would be GREAT and I would appreciate it.

I like to see how other companies market their items.

CROWLER

R

RSX-S

Board Supporter
Awards
Christmas season has the post office and Fedex slammed. I sent a card to a friend Priority mail which should only take 2 days and it took about 6 days to get to my buddy.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
haha the jerk love that movie...that guy hates these cans!!!...MORE CANS!

but ya the packages just came in little baggies and looks like a sample of a product u would get at a gnc or something i dont have a digital camera but my g/f does so ill see if i can borrow it lol

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
haha the jerk love that movie...that guy hates these cans!!!...MORE CANS!

but ya the packages just came in little baggies and looks like a sample of a product u would get at a gnc or something i dont have a digital camera but my g/f does so ill see if i can borrow it lol
Could you shoot this on 16mm film at the beach around dawn with steadicam?

Send me a copy on Blu Ray

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Could you shoot this on 16mm film at the beach around dawn with steadicam?

Send me a copy on Blu Ray
dont you think that a moonlight scene might be sexier though?

B

Bwill

Awards
I live in the same state as you and have my orders shipped FedEx. They have always gotten here 2 days after they ship.

R

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Defenitely..maybe we could do a soft lens thing while you and the bottle do some hot luvin?

But yeah crowler..I got some samples from a company called millenium sport technologies..they sent me 10 samples of their Shred product. What I thought was cool about the samples is that they sent them in the actual packaging. A full size bottle with Lableing ...the works. The only difference is that they put a sticker(white with red lettering) that it was a 10 capsule sample.

Im sure it would be cheaper to do the plastic baggie thing (im assuming) especially if you give out alot of samples or doing a mass mailing sort of thing. But if you are pitching to retailer this might be the way to go. Its one thing to see pics online or a catalog. But to hold the actual bottle in your hand is a different experience.

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
Defenitely..maybe we could do a soft lens thing while you and the bottle do some hot luvin?

But yeah crowler..I got some samples from a company called millenium sport technologies..they sent me 10 samples of their Shred product. What I thought was cool about the samples is that they sent them in the actual packaging. A full size bottle with Lableing ...the works. The only difference is that they put a sticker(white with red lettering) that it was a 10 capsule sample.

Im sure it would be cheaper to do the plastic baggie thing (im assuming) especially if you give out alot of samples or doing a mass mailing sort of thing. But if you are pitching to retailer this might be the way to go. Its one thing to see pics online or a catalog. But to hold the actual bottle in your hand is a different experience.
ya the samples were in little baggies...inside of them were the package u tear open to pour out and then in one of the baggies it had a description of combining both together is a great thing to do and yadayada lol... but ya the package was the same printing on the big bottle...and the only thing that was strange was giving me samples of a product i already ordered and well obviously gonna try lol...but the baggies were inside the powder with the sticker saying free sample inside on the big tub lid...

still cool none the less though i gave the samples to my friend today he loved the results

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, bud, I've gotten the same samples when I ordered Storm/Therapy. Universal puts them in.

The Xtend tends to leak like that, the cans they use suck. Xpand comes in the same can, and sucks just as much. Don't worry about it.