Usp Rem-r3g

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I really hope it returns soon. I've read in other threads that they're in the process of reformulating or something. It should be back in a few months from what I've heard. Maybe somebody else could clarify when it's supposed to be back. I've used Rem on and off for the last few months and I am impressed with the way it improves my quality of sleep. Come Back Rem.:sad:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
We just shot over an email to USP Labs in regards to an receiving ETA for this product. Once we get word, we will be sure to post it up.

In the mean time, just excessively jog in place, while holding your breath, until you pass out...I hear that this method will also help with REM sleep. :icon_lol:

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I don't know. That doesn't sound like a clone I'm too interested in. I think I'll just wait for the new USP product. Thanks for checking on that ETA. You guys are the best. My orders from Nutraplanet are always correct and always arrive quickly. I know it won't be long until the next shipment of Rem comes in and I can go back to doing this in the morning :dance:

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I don't know. That doesn't sound like a clone I'm too interested in. I think I'll just wait for the new USP product.
You could use GABA by itself at 3 or so grams per night while you wait. That works well for many. I rotate it in and out of my sleep stack. Often a sleep aid looses effectiveness over time and needs to be replaced and then reintroduced later. Other sleep aids to consider:

5-HTP
Melatonin
L-Theanine
Valarian Root
Bacopa
Ashwaganda
Passionflower
PGHt

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
We just shot over an email to USP Labs in regards to an receiving ETA for this product. Once we get word, we will be sure to post it up.

In the mean time, just excessively jog in place, while holding your breath, until you pass out...I hear that this method will also help with REM sleep. :icon_lol:
This works too:gas:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Yeah but everytime I do it I end up bumping my head.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I have a half-full bottle. :sad:
Got me beat. Got 6 left swirling around in the bottom of the bottle. Can't bring myself to use them, LOL.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Got me beat. Got 6 left swirling around in the bottom of the bottle. Can't bring myself to use them, LOL.
Ahhh, I've been letting the wife take them while I've just been using ZMA......she doesn't know the sacrifice I'm making.