product idea- muscle mushroom

1. product idea- muscle mushroom

how about a product with the agaricus extract that P C T and Rebound Reloaded uses, along with Turkey Tail Mushroom extract (AI also and immune boost), quality cordyceps extract, black diamond truffle extract (natural androgens) then finally topped off with a light dose of maitake for general health and immune stim if such a product existed i would make it a definite staple

2. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata
    how about a product with the agaricus extract that P C T and Rebound Reloaded uses, along with Turkey Tail Mushroom extract (AI also and immune boost), quality cordyceps extract, black diamond truffle extract (natural androgens) then finally topped off with a light dose of maitake for general health and immune stim if such a product existed i would make it a definite staple
    Sounds interesting. Anyone know of any products currently using these ingredients?

3. Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata

Already in the works.

Trying to nail down price and steady source.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. Can you read minds or something?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  5. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata
    Sounds like an awesome idea

6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Can you read minds or something?
    I know you were going to say that.

I have several things I have been working on since Scivation. I am just now at the point where I have the leverage to move them forward. RPN is going to be an unstoppable force.

7. So through the transitive powers that be you are saying that RPN = Increased MASS * ACCELERATED Gains, right?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    So through the transitive powers that be you are saying that RPN = Increased MASS * ACCELERATED Gains, right?
    You got it....and I DO mean unstoppable.

9. I wonder how many REPS a phenominal up & coming company like RPN would need?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

10. We will shortly be needing both reps, and people willing to follow up on retail sales calls.

11. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Already in the works.

Trying to nail down price and steady source.

*taps fingers impatiently*

Any word? I want some!!!

12. damn dsade, your everywhere and making everything. everytime i place an order something new comes out.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

13. Insomnia, and a restless nature, sometimes results in good things.

Sometimes not.

14. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Insomnia, and a restless nature, sometimes results in good things.

Sometimes not.
    If you are me, it just results in a lot of wasted time, falling asleep at work, and catching the 3am family guy on cartoon network

15. I need to get cable. But then again, cable would mean I would have a distraction OTHER than designing supplements.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I need to get cable. But then again, cable would mean I would have a distraction OTHER than designing supplements.
    If you are anything like me, you get cable and there won't be any new bulk powders any time soon. But judging by the job you do, you probably ain't like me (good thing)

17. I guess giving up Internet Pron really helps as well. In the end, I have discovered (not to wax all philosophical) that distractions, while fun...and effortless...take away from creativity. It is all in what you want to define your life, I suppose.

18. Got prices and source for all but turkey tail and black diamond. Looks like this will be a reasonably priced product.

19. Dsade,

What's the update on this 'muscle mushroom' product?

I am keen.

Faustus

20. turkey tail should be easy as many herbal places have it, black diamond is sourced by xience pinnacle and fizogen so it must be available somehow

21. Quote Originally Posted by faustus
    Dsade,

What's the update on this 'muscle mushroom' product?

I am keen.

Faustus
    Working on dosage right now...all of the raws are sourced.

22. Interesting.

23. Shroomadrol

24. How about "Princess Toadstool's Shroom of Doom"?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

25. There is always AnaShroom

Similar Forum Threads

1. New Product Idea if Supp companies interested
    By fadi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-30-2005, 02:35 PM