product idea- muscle mushroom

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
how about a product with the agaricus extract that P C T and Rebound Reloaded uses, along with Turkey Tail Mushroom extract (AI also and immune boost), quality cordyceps extract, black diamond truffle extract (natural androgens) then finally topped off with a light dose of maitake for general health and immune stim if such a product existed i would make it a definite staple

maxer

Awards
how about a product with the agaricus extract that P C T and Rebound Reloaded uses, along with Turkey Tail Mushroom extract (AI also and immune boost), quality cordyceps extract, black diamond truffle extract (natural androgens) then finally topped off with a light dose of maitake for general health and immune stim if such a product existed i would make it a definite staple
Sounds interesting. Anyone know of any products currently using these ingredients?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Already in the works. :)

Trying to nail down price and steady source.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:confused: Can you read minds or something?

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome idea:clap2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:confused: Can you read minds or something?
I know you were going to say that.

I have several things I have been working on since Scivation. I am just now at the point where I have the leverage to move them forward. RPN is going to be an unstoppable force.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So through the transitive powers that be you are saying that RPN = Increased MASS * ACCELERATED Gains, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So through the transitive powers that be you are saying that RPN = Increased MASS * ACCELERATED Gains, right?
You got it....and I DO mean unstoppable.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I wonder how many REPS a phenominal up & coming company like RPN would need?;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will shortly be needing both reps, and people willing to follow up on retail sales calls.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Insomnia, and a restless nature, sometimes results in good things.

Sometimes not.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Insomnia, and a restless nature, sometimes results in good things.

Sometimes not.
If you are me, it just results in a lot of wasted time, falling asleep at work, and catching the 3am family guy on cartoon network

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I need to get cable. But then again, cable would mean I would have a distraction OTHER than designing supplements.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I need to get cable. But then again, cable would mean I would have a distraction OTHER than designing supplements.
If you are anything like me, you get cable and there won't be any new bulk powders any time soon. But judging by the job you do, you probably ain't like me (good thing)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess giving up Internet Pron really helps as well. In the end, I have discovered (not to wax all philosophical) that distractions, while fun...and effortless...take away from creativity. It is all in what you want to define your life, I suppose.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got prices and source for all but turkey tail and black diamond. Looks like this will be a reasonably priced product.

faustus

Awards
Dsade,

What's the update on this 'muscle mushroom' product?

I am keen.

Faustus

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
turkey tail should be easy as many herbal places have it, black diamond is sourced by xience pinnacle and fizogen so it must be available somehow

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade,

What's the update on this 'muscle mushroom' product?

I am keen.

Faustus
Working on dosage right now...all of the raws are sourced.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about "Princess Toadstool's Shroom of Doom"?