Some Cool New Things at the Planet!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have instituted a new order picking/packing infrastructure at NutraPlanet that will greatly ensure order fulfillment accuracy. This new electronic scanning system requires all items to be scanned into the systems database, and electronically verifies order entry. This new modus operandi at the Planet will theoretically reduce fulfillment errors to zilch!!!

We are also in the process of GREATLY expanding product lines that we carry to suit the tastes and preferences of our extensive customer base.

...Bottom line: NutraPlanet will be your one-stop-shop for all your nutritional and supplement needs!

:bb3:

We have instituted a new order picking/packing infrastructure at NutraPlanet that will greatly ensure order fulfillment accuracy. This new electronic scanning system requires all items to be scanned into the systems database, and electronically verifies order entry. This new modus operandi at the Planet will theoretically reduce fulfillment errors to zilch!!!

We are also in the process of GREATLY expanding product lines that we carry to suit the tastes and preferences of our extensive customer base.

...Bottom line: NutraPlanet will be your one-stop-shop for all your nutritional and supplement needs!

:bb3:

Sam, you continue to impress!

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
ive ordered many times and there has never been a mistake.

and nutraplanet is already my one-stop shop:)

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive ordered many times and there has never been a mistake.

and nutraplanet is already my one-stop shop:)
I'll make sure that we mess up on your next order so you too, can partake in the enjoyment of this new system :D

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
EVEN BETTER IS....

You spent money on this new order fulfillment system.
You Spent money expanding your product offerings.

OUR COSTS ARE STILL THE LOWEST!!

Thanks for not passing them on to the customer, Sam!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nutraplanet ****ed my order once.

I ordered the PassPump stack before they had the CEE/CG option up, so I asked for the switch in the order comments.
They sent both.

I offered to pay for it, or send it back, they said not to worry about it.

*******s.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I guess with us, you can't always get what you pay for....you get more!

Nutraplanet ****ed my order once.

I ordered the PassPump stack before they had the CEE/CG option up, so I asked for the switch in the order comments.
They sent both.

I offered to pay for it, or send it back, they said not to worry about it.

*******s.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
I'll make sure that we mess up on your next order so you too, can partake in the enjoyment of this new system :D
thanks, that would be appreciated. by mess up, you mean adding massfx, jungle warfare, restore, and halo liquigels to my order. right?

seriously though, great work with this. and i really appreciate the COA's you guys will be providing. something in the back of my mind always questions bulk powders. i know i can trust NP!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are already pretty much my one stop shopping source. Now if you started selling sex toys i'd be set for life!

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

OH- me too!! On the one or two occasions I have had a mixup (and I've placed many-a-order - luckily Im single,..can't afford dating :nutkick: ... it's a vicious cycle) I've always been sent a few sample paks on the next one.

Kinda like little mints on your pillow :thumbsup:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My right hand is the operator of the sex locomotion but he still needs the choo choo!

Okay, that was even creepy to me. brb, I feel dirty.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are already pretty much my one stop shopping source. Now if you started selling sex toys i'd be set for life!
Funny you should mention that. I have a factory in China that I am discussing this project with. They can pretty much make any sex toy for around $3.

Once I hear back from some of the distributors here, I might think about pushing this forward...all the way forward, baby.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Faster..........faster.........harder........work Harder, Dsade!

You Know Thats How We Like It!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Oh your poor dilusional #########

things will never work right again (I programs some of these things before)

All kidding aside good luck with the new system. :dump: