UPS Anabolic pump

  1. UPS Anabolic pump


    USP Anabolic Pump


    Is there any release date or arrival date to np?


  2. no i don't think it will released there first. first it will prolly be usp's site then 2 to 3 months later everywhere else.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  3. UPS ??? United Postal Service???? did they steal the recipe
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by wrkn4bigrmusles
    UPS ??? United Postal Service???? did they steal the recipe
    Hey.... what does USP stand for anyway?
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  5. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Hey.... what does USP stand for anyway?
    Unique Selling Proposition?
    United States Pharmacopeia?
    Universal Service Provider?
    Upsilon Sigma Phi?

    Who really knows.

    HL

  6. USP is a quality rating of material (one of the highest).

    It would be like me calling my company OTC labs, or GMP labs, or releasing a non-rated beef as "USDA Prime Brand", without the verification of quality.

    Straight marketing.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. what is usp website? ive been to synergy muscle but there is not one single product on the product page. am i missing something or is their another site. i recently joined the synergy site and thought i had to be a member to view products, but no luck.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by ms84
    what is usp website? ive been to synergy muscle but there is not one single product on the product page. am i missing something or is their another site. i recently joined the synergy site and thought i had to be a member to view products, but no luck.
    Jacob is giving the whole company a make over. Anabolic Pump is about to hit the market, but other than that, you might have to wait a little while before purchasing any products on his site.

  9. U.S.P. stands for "United States Pharmacopia", and indicates pharmaceutical-grade purity & consistency.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BodyWizard
    U.S.P. stands for "United States Pharmacopia", and indicates pharmaceutical-grade purity & consistency.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  11. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    Hey.... what does USP stand for anyway?

    Personalize it make it your own and All names are straight marketing:}

  12. United Services and Productions

    Unusual Secretive Products

    Unwrapping Sandy Pus****

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Unwrapping Sandy Pus****
    I've really got to start spread more rep around... I trying to give it all to a snuggly bastard like you!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid?
    no i don't think it will released there first. first it will prolly be usp's site then 2 to 3 months later everywhere else.
    That sucks!big time!
    the usp site dosnt ship to my contry so i wont get it in a long time then!!

    I have tryed some samples from the bulk powder and all i can say is wow!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick
    That sucks!big time!
    the usp site dosnt ship to my contry so i wont get it in a long time then!!

    I have tryed some samples from the bulk powder and all i can say is wow!

    Where are you located Nick? E-mail me at the adress below and I'll see if I can get something worked out for you.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Where are you located Nick? E-mail me at the adress below and I'll see if I can get something worked out for you.
    Will do!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Where are you located Nick? E-mail me at the adress below and I'll see if I can get something worked out for you.
    now thats customer support..
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  18. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Uber Supplement Pimps

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Where are you located Nick? E-mail me at the adress below and I'll see if I can get something worked out for you.
    Sweden,email sent.

  20. Unparalleled Supplement Provider
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Pump put up the test of a Blood Glucose meter!!!
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 08:06 PM
  2. Gq Hits up Prime+Anabolic Pump
    By GQNemesis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 03-14-2009, 09:59 PM
  3. Anabolic Pump/Powerfull/Blue-up. Thoughts?
    By Lurk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Log in
Log in