My first nutraplanet.com order // hoping for a discount coupon or freebie code

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Wink My first nutraplanet.com order // hoping for a discount coupon or freebie code


    Hey guys !!

    This is my current order from NP :

    1 * Massive stack (will the gluconate cost me extra?)
    1 * CEE
    2 * BetaAlanine
    1 * Now Adam
    Also how long does Fedex "home" delivery take for packages ?

    I need to know if there's any codes I can use ASAP

    thanks in advance,
    bodyfuel.


  2. Oh yeah, I know for sure you guys will run a christmas combo / sale but I need to order this by the weekend so my friend can bring it down to India for me

  3. I looked but I don't see a current discount code but the fact they sale everything dirt ass cheap it should give you a warm and fuzzy when you order regardless
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I looked but I don't see a current discount code but the fact they sale everything dirt ass cheap it should give you a warm and fuzzy when you order regardless
    I was thinking the samething I just wish they had more Cialabol.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I looked but I don't see a current discount code but the fact they sale everything dirt ass cheap it should give you a warm and fuzzy when you order regardless
    Ok mate, maybe I will just place the order then ! For sure they got some good prices

  6. Quote Originally Posted by bodyfuel
    Hey guys !!

    This is my current order from NP :

    1 * Massive stack (will the gluconate cost me extra?)
    1 * CEE
    2 * BetaAlanine
    1 * Now Adam
    Also how long does Fedex "home" delivery take for packages ?

    I need to know if there's any codes I can use ASAP

    thanks in advance,
    bodyfuel.

    You tell Sam your a friend of FnF's


    Try AM10 , might work if that product is covered.

  7. [QUOTE=FitnFirm]You tell Sam your a friend of FnF's

    Okie dokieee.... we can be friends even if I dont get the discount

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Try AM10 , might work if that product is covered.
    Im buying all bulk powders + NOW multivitamins

    Will give it a shot. Thanks!!

  8. I told sam I was a freind of FnF and he double charged me





  9. Since you are a member of this forum, you can type AM10 into the coupons code section during checkout in order to receive 10% off the total amount due.

    Quote Originally Posted by bodyfuel
    Hey guys !!

    This is my current order from NP :

    1 * Massive stack (will the gluconate cost me extra?)
    1 * CEE
    2 * BetaAlanine
    1 * Now Adam
    Also how long does Fedex "home" delivery take for packages ?

    I need to know if there's any codes I can use ASAP

    thanks in advance,
    bodyfuel.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!ô

  10. Quote Originally Posted by I-Vtec
    I told sam I was a freind of FnF and he double charged me





    Cool, I guess that means Sam will be sending me my cut

  11. Check is in the mail...

    Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Cool, I guess that means Sam will be sending me my cut
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!ô

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    Since you are a member of this forum, you can type AM10 into the coupons code section during checkout in order to receive 10% off the total amount due.


    You do realize that the CS on your user name can be mistaken for a few other words right?

  13. Nutraplanet Catholic Schoolgirl?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    You do realize that the CS on your user name can be mistaken for a few other words right?
    haha damn i jus noticed that...mmm nutra
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Nutraplanet Catholic Schoolgirl?
    Now we have to do a calendar.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Now we have to do a calendar.

    Hey dude How many BTPBN books have you all sold on NP ?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by FitnFirm
    Hey dude How many BTPBN books have you all sold on NP ?
    one.

    I think Sam bought it for himself.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    one.

    I think Sam bought it for himself.

    Damn, I wonder where people are getting them then, alot are talking about it that have purchased it, I know your price is good.

  19. Got mine from NP

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Got mine from NP
    Damn you...I was trying to leverage for a discount.


    Actually, we have sold a few of them...I think about 15. Now, come wash my feet.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Pedicure too?

  22. Yeah, but you have to use your teeth instead of clippers.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. As if anything was expected...You think me a noob?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    As if anything was expected...You think me a noob?



    Nothing shocks me anymore, esp after reading the last few posts here.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    Nutraplanet Catholic Schoolgirl?

    should be a new flavor


    mmmmmmm catholic school girl

  26. Tastes like heaven?

  27. Hey, I have been asking for a discount code for sometime now and I never got a response back. You guys only gave me SAMPLES.

    Now, I'm surfing AM and the code is listed here.

    Not very happy.




    Quote Originally Posted by NutraPlanet CS
    Since you are a member of this forum, you can type AM10 into the coupons code section during checkout in order to receive 10% off the total amount due.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    Hey, I have been asking for a discount code for sometime now and I never got a response back. You guys only gave me SAMPLES.

    Now, I'm surfing AM and the code is listed here.

    Not very happy.




    Cry ?????

  29. Tissue?

  30. The beauty of post history...

    discount codes

    You asked in June...Mother****ing June and you're complaining there's a discount code in December? Now that you have the code how about using it since it's been six months?

  31. Whoa, you're funny.

    ANYWAY!!!

    I place over five orders since JUNE and in each order I place online, I requested coupon codes and I never received a response back. They never told me they gave out coupon codes on this site but they gave me SAMPLES. I always received coupon codes from the other companies online but this company wasn't answering my request. The key to good customer service is answering your consumers questions in a timely manner or one day you might loose that customer because of a lack of communication..

    I just received my last order from this company three weeks ago and not JUNE. I do have my order number…If I need to show proof. {Since we playing Investigator...are you playing the good cop or the bad cop??? Just curious.}

    So, I hope you had fun...researching my posting history because it didn't mean "S" but you're still cool in my book.

    Oh yea, thanks for doing research on me, I feel so special, warm and fuzzy now.

    Just doing my part in giving input on the "AM" threads. So, don't take it to serious dude...I'm just having FUN.





    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    The beauty of post history...

    discount codes

    You asked in June...Mother****ing June and you're complaining there's a discount code in December? Now that you have the code how about using it since it's been six months?

  32. I take nothing serious.


  33. Have a drink on me.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I take nothing serious.


  34. Good stuff !! I had an amazing transaction experience with Nutraplanet.

    Prompt and customised service from their CSR through email too

  35. Thanks for your support!

    Quote Originally Posted by bodyfuel
    Good stuff !! I had an amazing transaction experience with Nutraplanet.

    Prompt and customised service from their CSR through email too
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!ô

  36. Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    I place over five orders since JUNE and in each order I place online, I requested coupon codes and I never received a response back. They never told me they gave out coupon codes on this site but they gave me SAMPLES.


    I'm just having FUN.

    Why would they give you a code if you're not a member here? If you're a member here, you would know the code, it's easy to find.

    Pretty simple. FUN too!

  37. Good or bad? i think jay is the down on his luck acoholic since his family was murdered cop. Messy hair, flask of glenfiddich, wait no hair.... hmm that changes everything... good tickle me elmo cop.

  38. huh


    I'm a member here...been a member since May 2005. Check the profile buddy. Once you sign-up on "AM", you become a member. I wouldn't be able to type this message...If I wasn't a member. {What hell are you talking about????????????} So, you don't consider yourself a member of "AM"?

    Also

    I'm not a member at the OTHER sites I purchased items from and I get coupon code from them. If I furnish my Order number...It will show I spend a LOT of money at this company. {Since May of 2005.} So, I have the right to ask questions about different services or perks. They do have excellent prices but it's nothing wrong in checking for perks. The rich and famous or smart people do it all the time. {It's called stretching your dollar.}


    So, what's your point and the clapping all about?

    Also

    This issue is close. I have the coupon code now.



    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Why would they give you a code if you're not a member here? If you're a member here, you would know the code, it's easy to find.

    Pretty simple. FUN too!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    huh


    I'm a member here...been a member since May 2005. Check the profile buddy. Once you sign-up on "AM", you become a member. I wouldn't be able to type this message...If I wasn't a member. {What hell are you talking about????????????} So, you don't consider yourself a member of "AM"?

    Also

    I'm not a member at the OTHER sites I purchased items from and I get coupon code from them. If I furnish my Order number...It will show I spend a LOT of money at this company. {Since May of 2005.} So, I have the right to ask questions about different services or perks. They do have excellent prices but it's nothing wrong in checking for perks. The rich and famous or smart people do it all the time. {It's called stretching your dollar.}


    So, what's your point and the clapping all about?

    Also

    This issue is close. I have the coupon code now.
    Point is, if you email and ask for a code, or put it in your comments on the order, they probably won't give you one. How are they supposed to know you're a member here? If you ARE a member, why would you ask them in your order?

    Chalk it up to you being too lazy to search.

  40. You're still not making ANY sense and not PROVING a point.

    Let me make it VERY SIMPLE for YOU. If I walk into a store or contact an employee by email, regarding THEIR policy or product...they should be able to give an answer. I shouldn't have to go searching for an answer on "AM" because they use this site to sell their products. I was communicating to them directly ON THEIR SITE...do you understand now because it seems like you're kind of slow.

    I did inform them that I'm a member of "AM" and I do have my order forms to prove it. The issue is CLOSE...so, it doesn't matter NOW because I have the CODE now. I place certain words in CAPS because you kind of slow.


    So, find another topic to chat about or are you having a bad day today and you need someone to argue with??? {poor baby}




    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Point is, if you email and ask for a code, or put it in your comments on the order, they probably won't give you one. How are they supposed to know you're a member here? If you ARE a member, why would you ask them in your order?

    Chalk it up to you being too lazy to search.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My first Nutraplanet complaint/ hope you can fix it
    By kingdong in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:19 PM
  2. First year results! ...and hoping for some new ideas.
    By JohnHarvard in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:40 PM
  3. Putting my first big supp order in, need peer review
    By SayNo2Endo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:16 PM
  4. $340 order. Hoping for discount code or coupon
    By lifter4life3333 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 03:06 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Log in
Log in