My first nutraplanet.com order // hoping for a discount coupon or freebie code

bodyfuel

Awards
Hey guys !!

This is my current order from NP :

1 * Massive stack (will the gluconate cost me extra?)
1 * CEE
2 * BetaAlanine
1 * Now Adam
Also how long does Fedex "home" delivery take for packages ?

I need to know if there's any codes I can use ASAP ;)

thanks in advance,
bodyfuel.

bodyfuel

Awards
Oh yeah, I know for sure you guys will run a christmas combo / sale but I need to order this by the weekend so my friend can bring it down to India for me :)

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I looked but I don't see a current discount code but the fact they sale everything dirt ass cheap it should give you a warm and fuzzy when you order regardless :)

bodyfuel

Awards
I looked but I don't see a current discount code but the fact they sale everything dirt ass cheap it should give you a warm and fuzzy when you order regardless :)
Ok mate, maybe I will just place the order then ! For sure they got some good prices :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys !!

1 * CEE
2 * BetaAlanine
1 * Now Adam

thanks in advance,
bodyfuel.

You tell Sam your a friend of FnF's :D

Try AM10 , might work if that product is covered.

I-Vtec

Awards
I told sam I was a freind of FnF and he double charged me :(

:)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Since you are a member of this forum, you can type AM10 into the coupons code section during checkout in order to receive 10% off the total amount due.

Hey guys !!

1 * CEE
2 * BetaAlanine
1 * Now Adam

thanks in advance,
bodyfuel.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since you are a member of this forum, you can type AM10 into the coupons code section during checkout in order to receive 10% off the total amount due.

You do realize that the CS on your user name can be mistaken for a few other words right? :icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one.

I think Sam bought it for himself.

Damn, I wonder where people are getting them then, alot are talking about it that have purchased it, I know your price is good.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine from NP
Damn you...I was trying to leverage for a discount.

Actually, we have sold a few of them...I think about 15. Now, come wash my feet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, but you have to use your teeth instead of clippers.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As if anything was expected...You think me a noob?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I have been asking for a discount code for sometime now and I never got a response back. You guys only gave me SAMPLES.

Now, I'm surfing AM and the code is listed here. :rant: :aargh:

Not very happy.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, I have been asking for a discount code for sometime now and I never got a response back. You guys only gave me SAMPLES.

Now, I'm surfing AM and the code is listed here. :rant: :aargh:

Not very happy.

Cry ????? :toofunny:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Whoa, you're funny. :yawn:

ANYWAY!!!

I place over five orders since JUNE and in each order I place online, I requested coupon codes and I never received a response back. They never told me they gave out coupon codes on this site but they gave me SAMPLES. I always received coupon codes from the other companies online but this company wasn't answering my request. The key to good customer service is answering your consumers questions in a timely manner or one day you might loose that customer because of a lack of communication..

I just received my last order from this company three weeks ago and not JUNE. I do have my order number…If I need to show proof. {Since we playing Investigator...are you playing the good cop or the bad cop??? Just curious.}

So, I hope you had fun...researching my posting history because it didn't mean "S" but you're still cool in my book. ;)

Oh yea, thanks for doing research on me, I feel so special, warm and fuzzy now. :icon_lol:

Just doing my part in giving input on the "AM" threads. So, don't take it to serious dude...I'm just having FUN.

The beauty of post history...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/550277-post2.html

You asked in June...Mother****ing June and you're complaining there's a discount code in December? Now that you have the code how about using it since it's been six months?

bodyfuel

Awards
Good stuff !! I had an amazing transaction experience with Nutraplanet.

Prompt and customised service from their CSR through email too :)

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your support! :cheers:

Good stuff !! I had an amazing transaction experience with Nutraplanet.

Prompt and customised service from their CSR through email too :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I place over five orders since JUNE and in each order I place online, I requested coupon codes and I never received a response back. They never told me they gave out coupon codes on this site but they gave me SAMPLES.

I'm just having FUN.

Why would they give you a code if you're not a member here? If you're a member here, you would know the code, it's easy to find.

Pretty simple. FUN too! :clap2:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Good or bad? i think jay is the down on his luck acoholic since his family was murdered cop. Messy hair, flask of glenfiddich, wait no hair.... hmm that changes everything... good tickle me elmo cop.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
huh :confused:

I'm a member here...been a member since May 2005. Check the profile buddy. Once you sign-up on "AM", you become a member. I wouldn't be able to type this message...If I wasn't a member. {What hell are you talking about????????????} :afro: So, you don't consider yourself a member of "AM"? :confused:

Also

I'm not a member at the OTHER sites I purchased items from and I get coupon code from them. If I furnish my Order number...It will show I spend a LOT of money at this company. {Since May of 2005.} So, I have the right to ask questions about different services or perks. They do have excellent prices but it's nothing wrong in checking for perks. The rich and famous or smart people do it all the time. {It's called stretching your dollar.}

So, what's your point and the clapping all about?

Also

This issue is close. :nutkick: I have the coupon code now.

Why would they give you a code if you're not a member here? If you're a member here, you would know the code, it's easy to find.

Pretty simple. FUN too! :clap2:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
huh :confused:

I'm a member here...been a member since May 2005. Check the profile buddy. Once you sign-up on "AM", you become a member. I wouldn't be able to type this message...If I wasn't a member. {What hell are you talking about????????????} :afro: So, you don't consider yourself a member of "AM"? :confused:

Also

I'm not a member at the OTHER sites I purchased items from and I get coupon code from them. If I furnish my Order number...It will show I spend a LOT of money at this company. {Since May of 2005.} So, I have the right to ask questions about different services or perks. They do have excellent prices but it's nothing wrong in checking for perks. The rich and famous or smart people do it all the time. {It's called stretching your dollar.}

So, what's your point and the clapping all about?

Also

This issue is close. :nutkick: I have the coupon code now.
Point is, if you email and ask for a code, or put it in your comments on the order, they probably won't give you one. How are they supposed to know you're a member here? If you ARE a member, why would you ask them in your order?

Chalk it up to you being too lazy to search. ;) :nutkick:

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
You're still not making ANY sense and not PROVING a point.

Let me make it VERY SIMPLE for YOU. If I walk into a store or contact an employee by email, regarding THEIR policy or product...they should be able to give an answer. I shouldn't have to go searching for an answer on "AM" because they use this site to sell their products. I was communicating to them directly ON THEIR SITE...do you understand now because it seems like you're kind of slow.

I did inform them that I'm a member of "AM" and I do have my order forms to prove it. The issue is CLOSE...so, it doesn't matter NOW because I have the CODE now. I place certain words in CAPS because you kind of slow.

So, find another topic to chat about or are you having a bad day today and you need someone to argue with??? {poor baby} :nutkick:

Point is, if you email and ask for a code, or put it in your comments on the order, they probably won't give you one. How are they supposed to know you're a member here? If you ARE a member, why would you ask them in your order?

Chalk it up to you being too lazy to search. ;) :nutkick:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey NutraPlanet - Do you guys ever have any type of discount codes or anything like that? I’m just wondering, that’s all.

Also, I had a hard time finding it on your website, but I’d like to know if the “Gary Coleman Congenital Kidney Disease Stack" is still on closeout?

Sorry - I finally gave in, and had to. My inner child reared his ugly head (again).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey NutraPlanet - Do you guys ever have any type of discount codes or anything like that? I’m just wondering, that’s all.

Also, I had a hard time finding it on your website, but I’d like to know if the “Gary Coleman Congenital Kidney Disease Stack" is still on closeout?

Sorry - I finally gave in, and had to. My inner child reared his ugly head (again).
That one is over...we now have the "Andy ****, Gerbil, and Toilet Paper Roll Stack".

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That one is over...we now have the "Andy ****, Gerbil, and Toilet Paper Roll Stack".
Any chances you'll carry the so-called "So This is Why Dana Plato Killed Herself Stack"? I know various formulations were being considered, but are you at liberty to shed some light on the final composition of the stack?

A grateful nation awaits your response.

bodyfuel

Awards
My package arrived safe and sound. Got to wait for my friend to bring it to me next week though :)

bodyfuel

Awards
Just bumping an old thread... Finally started using some of the products. I must say the AEE is some nasty stuff.

Intense pumps from doing normal day to day activites ;)

Thansk NP, will def be ordering again :D

evoVIII

evoVIII

Awards
takes you 3 months to start using the supps you received in dec. It isn't like wine, it doesn't get better with age:hammer:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys any chances on a current discount code. (peter griffin voice) Cmon cmon....... please.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
AM10 doesnt work anymore, or it doesnt work on every product?