My first nutraplanet.com order // hoping for a discount coupon or freebie code

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Whoa, you're funny.

    ANYWAY!!!

    I place over five orders since JUNE and in each order I place online, I requested coupon codes and I never received a response back. They never told me they gave out coupon codes on this site but they gave me SAMPLES. I always received coupon codes from the other companies online but this company wasn't answering my request. The key to good customer service is answering your consumers questions in a timely manner or one day you might loose that customer because of a lack of communication..

    I just received my last order from this company three weeks ago and not JUNE. I do have my order number…If I need to show proof. {Since we playing Investigator...are you playing the good cop or the bad cop??? Just curious.}

    So, I hope you had fun...researching my posting history because it didn't mean "S" but you're still cool in my book.

    Oh yea, thanks for doing research on me, I feel so special, warm and fuzzy now.

    Just doing my part in giving input on the "AM" threads. So, don't take it to serious dude...I'm just having FUN.





    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    The beauty of post history...

    discount codes

    You asked in June...Mother****ing June and you're complaining there's a discount code in December? Now that you have the code how about using it since it's been six months?


  2. I take nothing serious.

    •   
       


  3. Have a drink on me.



    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I take nothing serious.


  4. Good stuff !! I had an amazing transaction experience with Nutraplanet.

    Prompt and customised service from their CSR through email too

  5. Thanks for your support!

    Quote Originally Posted by bodyfuel
    Good stuff !! I had an amazing transaction experience with Nutraplanet.

    Prompt and customised service from their CSR through email too
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!ô
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    I place over five orders since JUNE and in each order I place online, I requested coupon codes and I never received a response back. They never told me they gave out coupon codes on this site but they gave me SAMPLES.


    I'm just having FUN.

    Why would they give you a code if you're not a member here? If you're a member here, you would know the code, it's easy to find.

    Pretty simple. FUN too!

  7. Good or bad? i think jay is the down on his luck acoholic since his family was murdered cop. Messy hair, flask of glenfiddich, wait no hair.... hmm that changes everything... good tickle me elmo cop.

  8. huh


    I'm a member here...been a member since May 2005. Check the profile buddy. Once you sign-up on "AM", you become a member. I wouldn't be able to type this message...If I wasn't a member. {What hell are you talking about????????????} So, you don't consider yourself a member of "AM"?

    Also

    I'm not a member at the OTHER sites I purchased items from and I get coupon code from them. If I furnish my Order number...It will show I spend a LOT of money at this company. {Since May of 2005.} So, I have the right to ask questions about different services or perks. They do have excellent prices but it's nothing wrong in checking for perks. The rich and famous or smart people do it all the time. {It's called stretching your dollar.}


    So, what's your point and the clapping all about?

    Also

    This issue is close. I have the coupon code now.



    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Why would they give you a code if you're not a member here? If you're a member here, you would know the code, it's easy to find.

    Pretty simple. FUN too!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by QUICKRYDE
    huh


    I'm a member here...been a member since May 2005. Check the profile buddy. Once you sign-up on "AM", you become a member. I wouldn't be able to type this message...If I wasn't a member. {What hell are you talking about????????????} So, you don't consider yourself a member of "AM"?

    Also

    I'm not a member at the OTHER sites I purchased items from and I get coupon code from them. If I furnish my Order number...It will show I spend a LOT of money at this company. {Since May of 2005.} So, I have the right to ask questions about different services or perks. They do have excellent prices but it's nothing wrong in checking for perks. The rich and famous or smart people do it all the time. {It's called stretching your dollar.}


    So, what's your point and the clapping all about?

    Also

    This issue is close. I have the coupon code now.
    Point is, if you email and ask for a code, or put it in your comments on the order, they probably won't give you one. How are they supposed to know you're a member here? If you ARE a member, why would you ask them in your order?

    Chalk it up to you being too lazy to search.

  10. You're still not making ANY sense and not PROVING a point.

    Let me make it VERY SIMPLE for YOU. If I walk into a store or contact an employee by email, regarding THEIR policy or product...they should be able to give an answer. I shouldn't have to go searching for an answer on "AM" because they use this site to sell their products. I was communicating to them directly ON THEIR SITE...do you understand now because it seems like you're kind of slow.

    I did inform them that I'm a member of "AM" and I do have my order forms to prove it. The issue is CLOSE...so, it doesn't matter NOW because I have the CODE now. I place certain words in CAPS because you kind of slow.


    So, find another topic to chat about or are you having a bad day today and you need someone to argue with??? {poor baby}




    Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Point is, if you email and ask for a code, or put it in your comments on the order, they probably won't give you one. How are they supposed to know you're a member here? If you ARE a member, why would you ask them in your order?

    Chalk it up to you being too lazy to search.

  11. Hey NutraPlanet - Do you guys ever have any type of discount codes or anything like that? Iím just wondering, thatís all.

    Also, I had a hard time finding it on your website, but Iíd like to know if the ďGary Coleman Congenital Kidney Disease Stack" is still on closeout?

    Sorry - I finally gave in, and had to. My inner child reared his ugly head (again).

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Beau
    Hey NutraPlanet - Do you guys ever have any type of discount codes or anything like that? Iím just wondering, thatís all.

    Also, I had a hard time finding it on your website, but Iíd like to know if the ďGary Coleman Congenital Kidney Disease Stack" is still on closeout?

    Sorry - I finally gave in, and had to. My inner child reared his ugly head (again).
    That one is over...we now have the "Andy ****, Gerbil, and Toilet Paper Roll Stack".
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    That one is over...we now have the "Andy ****, Gerbil, and Toilet Paper Roll Stack".
    Any chances you'll carry the so-called "So This is Why Dana Plato Killed Herself Stack"? I know various formulations were being considered, but are you at liberty to shed some light on the final composition of the stack?

    A grateful nation awaits your response.

  14. My package arrived safe and sound. Got to wait for my friend to bring it to me next week though

  15. Just bumping an old thread... Finally started using some of the products. I must say the AEE is some nasty stuff.

    Intense pumps from doing normal day to day activites

    Thansk NP, will def be ordering again

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bodyfuel View Post
    I must say the AEE is some nasty stuff.
    Crystal Light masks the nasty flavor well for me.

  17. takes you 3 months to start using the supps you received in dec. It isn't like wine, it doesn't get better with age

  18. Hey guys any chances on a current discount code. (peter griffin voice) Cmon cmon....... please.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    Hey guys any chances on a current discount code. (peter griffin voice) Cmon cmon....... please.

    "That's my momma!"

  20. AM10 doesnt work anymore, or it doesnt work on every product?

  21. We have been concentrating on more intense sales, rather than discount codes, lately. Which do you prefer?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    We have been concentrating on more intense sales, rather than discount codes, lately. Which do you prefer?
    I prefer saving more money, so ill have to wait until monday to hear stryders big sale announcement, thanks for the reply dsade. That gives me more time to hustle up some bling.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by evoVIII View Post
    takes you 3 months to start using the supps you received in dec. It isn't like wine, it doesn't get better with age
    Well yeah cant help it I live overseas, so whenever someone comes over from N.A I order stash
    Its got a shelf life of atleast a year though?? Before it loses potency?

    Im placing an order in a few hours... any codes I can try ?

  24. any new codes out there?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    any new codes out there?
    Only from Davinci.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  26. i just placed my first order the other day, and great service it was, i no where to get everything now...

  27. Gravedig!.. Any new codes?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. My first Nutraplanet complaint/ hope you can fix it
    By kingdong in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 10:19 PM
  2. First year results! ...and hoping for some new ideas.
    By JohnHarvard in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 11:40 PM
  3. Putting my first big supp order in, need peer review
    By SayNo2Endo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:16 PM
  4. $340 order. Hoping for discount code or coupon
    By lifter4life3333 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 03:06 AM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 03:51 PM
Log in
Log in