Penetrate Problems

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Okay here is the problem. I put in 24grms of 1-test inside a bottle of penetrate, and it has grains of the solution settling at the bottom, even when i shake it up it still has a little inside the bottle. I have been on it for a week now, and still nothing yet. I think i will stop the 1-test and order another solution of penetrate to add to my solution in hand, since i think that the test is not in solution.

Nutraplanet needs to include directions on these bottles, gushhh!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch is another under rated and highly efficient option .It works for me.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
24 Grams in one bottle is likely way too much. You would be better off to use an 8 oz bottle and a 4 oz bottle, or even two 8 oz bottles.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12gr tops in a 8oz bottle. Get another penetrate add it to the solution heat a shake, then you should be good to go.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We cannot include directions on how to make an illegal product. Sorry.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Okay here is the problem. I put in 24grms of 1-test inside a bottle of penetrate, and it has grains of the solution settling at the bottom, even when i shake it up it still has a little inside the bottle. I have been on it for a week now, and still nothing yet. I think i will stop the 1-test and order another solution of penetrate to add to my solution in hand, since i think that the test is not in solution.

Nutraplanet needs to include directions on these bottles, gushhh!

TOO MUCH powder per bottle. Get another bottle, I used a double boiler setup and heated to around 160-180 and it mixed well... Now i make my own TD from a recipe I got here or elsewhere.