Penetrate Problems

1. Penetrate Problems

Okay here is the problem. I put in 24grms of 1-test inside a bottle of penetrate, and it has grains of the solution settling at the bottom, even when i shake it up it still has a little inside the bottle. I have been on it for a week now, and still nothing yet. I think i will stop the 1-test and order another solution of penetrate to add to my solution in hand, since i think that the test is not in solution.

Nutraplanet needs to include directions on these bottles, gushhh!

2. is another under rated and highly efficient option .It works for me.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

3. 24 Grams in one bottle is likely way too much. You would be better off to use an 8 oz bottle and a 4 oz bottle, or even two 8 oz bottles.
    •   

4. 12gr tops in a 8oz bottle. Get another penetrate add it to the solution heat a shake, then you should be good to go.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

5. We cannot include directions on how to make an illegal product. Sorry.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

6. Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    Okay here is the problem. I put in 24grms of 1-test inside a bottle of penetrate, and it has grains of the solution settling at the bottom, even when i shake it up it still has a little inside the bottle. I have been on it for a week now, and still nothing yet. I think i will stop the 1-test and order another solution of penetrate to add to my solution in hand, since i think that the test is not in solution.

Nutraplanet needs to include directions on these bottles, gushhh!

TOO MUCH powder per bottle. Get another bottle, I used a double boiler setup and heated to around 160-180 and it mixed well... Now i make my own TD from a recipe I got here or elsewhere.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Penetrate problem
    By MuscleBound1337 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:30 AM
  2. Penetrate/Formestane Problem
    By Jsouth in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 08:16 PM
  3. Screen problems w/ BDC Forums
    By labrad in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6