- 12-05-2006, 04:21 PM
Okay here is the problem. I put in 24grms of 1-test inside a bottle of penetrate, and it has grains of the solution settling at the bottom, even when i shake it up it still has a little inside the bottle. I have been on it for a week now, and still nothing yet. I think i will stop the 1-test and order another solution of penetrate to add to my solution in hand, since i think that the test is not in solution.
Nutraplanet needs to include directions on these bottles, gushhh!
- 12-05-2006, 04:47 PM
is another under rated and highly efficient option .It works for me.
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
12-05-2006, 06:11 PM
24 Grams in one bottle is likely way too much. You would be better off to use an 8 oz bottle and a 4 oz bottle, or even two 8 oz bottles.
12-05-2006, 06:31 PM
12gr tops in a 8oz bottle. Get another penetrate add it to the solution heat a shake, then you should be good to go.
~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!
12-05-2006, 07:52 PM
We cannot include directions on how to make an illegal product. Sorry.
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
12-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by diplomats
TOO MUCH powder per bottle. Get another bottle, I used a double boiler setup and heated to around 160-180 and it mixed well... Now i make my own TD from a recipe I got here or elsewhere.
Similar Forum Threads
- By MuscleBound1337 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 37Last Post: 07-09-2007, 01:30 AM
- By Jsouth in forum NutraplanetReplies: 23Last Post: 04-10-2007, 08:16 PM
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2002, 03:27 PM
- By pjorstad in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:58 PM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:38 PM