Probiotic Defense Powder.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How would you go about taking this? I mean what could you mix it with because i imagine it doesnt taste good on its own or with water. Does anyone have this in their supp arsenal? Looks like a good thing esp on a bulk when you need more help with digestion.
NutraPlanet.com: Probiotic Defense Powder (3 oz.) By NOW Foods
I just got it in my recent order. The serving size is a 1/4 rounded teaspoon. Its to small of a serving to really taste a difference, on its own well I have had alot worsttasting supps. So you should be absolutly fine mixing with a good Protein powder. I have been using it for really 2 days and this morning is the start of the 2nd day so I cant give you feed back on the poopy yet.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
did it come with a scooper? Id like to see how it goes for you. I mean not actually see but hear feedback lol.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been looking into some probotic supps for some time now. Definitely keep us updated.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking NOW foods 8 billion acidifolus, couldn't really tell you if it is doing anything or not though. I went with that because I didn't really want to take that chance that it would taste like ****e.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't think I would mix it with protein. It says in the directions that it should be taken on an empty stomach.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Acidophilus Pearls by Enzymatic Therapy are really good and conveniant! They work sooo amazingly~ Maybe you guys should check them out ;-)