Why NP is the greatest

  1. Why NP is the greatest


    Here's my story...

    A few weeks ago, I placed a rather large order (maybe not for you guys lol) and expected everything within 2 days just like always. Well, that Friday came along and nothing arrived. I checked the Fedex website and apparently it had been dropped off at my door around 2:30. The thing is, I was home at that time and nothing ever came. I waited a few days hoping it would show up-it never did. So, I contacted Nutraplanet and they made it right.

    They contacted Fedex to try and find my missing package...Fedex decided to take their sweet time with this issue and nothing ever happened.

    Too make a long story short, Nutraplanet credited my account (including shipping) for my entire purchase.

    I just wanna give a HUGE THANK YOU to Nutraplanet and their customer service. They are true professionals. Keep it up guys!

    I'll be reordering today. I suggest everyone else do the same.

    Kyle


  2. Damn, great to hear!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    Here's my story...

    A few weeks ago, I placed a rather large order (maybe not for you guys lol) and expected everything within 2 days just like always. Well, that Friday came along and nothing arrived. I checked the Fedex website and apparently it had been dropped off at my door around 2:30. The thing is, I was home at that time and nothing ever came. I waited a few days hoping it would show up-it never did. So, I contacted Nutraplanet and they made it right.

    They contacted Fedex to try and find my missing package...Fedex decided to take their sweet time with this issue and nothing ever happened.

    Too make a long story short, Nutraplanet credited my account (including shipping) for my entire purchase.

    I just wanna give a HUGE THANK YOU to Nutraplanet and their customer service. They are true professionals. Keep it up guys!

    I'll be reordering today. I suggest everyone else do the same.

    Kyle
    Yup, they're definitely top notch. Just placed another order with them this week. They exemplify what great customer service is all about.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    Here's my story...

    A few weeks ago, I placed a rather large order (maybe not for you guys lol) and expected everything within 2 days just like always. Well, that Friday came along and nothing arrived. I checked the Fedex website and apparently it had been dropped off at my door around 2:30. The thing is, I was home at that time and nothing ever came. I waited a few days hoping it would show up-it never did. So, I contacted Nutraplanet and they made it right.

    They contacted Fedex to try and find my missing package...Fedex decided to take their sweet time with this issue and nothing ever happened.

    Too make a long story short, Nutraplanet credited my account (including shipping) for my entire purchase.

    I just wanna give a HUGE THANK YOU to Nutraplanet and their customer service. They are true professionals. Keep it up guys!

    I'll be reordering today. I suggest everyone else do the same.

    Kyle
    I've been acustomer for a few years. Shipments arrive promptly and their customer service is outstanding. They rarely make a mistake, but when they do they seem to overcompensate.

  5. I have this problem right now with another company for bulk order of protein. I hope they deal with it the way NP does.

  6. I think this thread, as well as all threads of this nature past, present, and future could be wrapped up one sentence:

    Why NP is the greatest? simple.....dsade!!!!

    Woo Hoo...p.s. don't tell Sam.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I think this thread, as well as all threads of this nature past, present, and future could be wrapped up one sentence:

    Why NP is the greatest? simple.....dsade!!!!

    Woo Hoo...p.s. don't tell Sam.
    Well someone over there has gone "above and beyond" on two separate occasions for me this week...now whether that was dsade or not, i cannot say...LOL

  8. I thought I was the reason

  9. My last order shipped 30 mins after I made it, which was great to see
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul
    My last order shipped 30 mins after I made it, which was great to see
    I truly apologize for our delay in shipping. Trust me, I will make sure you get better service from now on.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. See, dsade once again makes NP the best.
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  12. I am such a suckup.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    I'll be reordering today. I suggest everyone else do the same.

    Kyle
    You'll need to let us know what you ordered so that we can "reorder" it, too!!

    NP has great customer service? Man, if i had a nickel for everytime i heard that, i would be able to afford to pay for dsade's services!!

    WAY TO GO NP!!

  14. And if I had a nickel for everytime someone ordered...oh wait, i DO

    :: Damn slim margins ::
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. ****er!

  16. Lmao
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  17. I got my new order today and everything looks great!I love these guys.

    Huge bump for Nutraplanet and their stellar customer service!

  18. i am always pleased with them, and i will continue to spend my budgeted(yeah right) supplement money with them first.

  19. Thanks for the support! Definetely the best thread I've read today..lol
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by moklepaul
    My last order shipped 30 mins after I made it, which was great to see
    Something similar happened with me too Thats why I started a similar NP appreciation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by XxCrisisxX
    They contacted Fedex to try and find my missing package...Fedex decided to take their sweet time with this issue and nothing ever happened.
    My package is being delivered to a friend in Indianapolis and she will hand carry it for me when she visits India... so the fedex ****ers better deliver it before the weekend !!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. why exactly is the age 21?
    By MuscleMac in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-07-2009, 08:49 AM
  2. willpower is the greatest musclebuilder
    By anabolicloc in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 02:43 AM
  3. want to know WHY it is the best
    By xtatic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 08:27 PM
  4. NP is the best!!
    By ahendi in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 12:17 PM
Log in
Log in