Nutraplanet Present:Bulk Capped Products

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Nutraplanet Present:Bulk Capped Products


    This coming Tuesday, Nutraplanet will be opening a new division in Bulks. Beginning with ALA, NP will be offering capsules in bulk.

    In order to trim cost to absolute minimum, and give you guys the supplements you want without the packaging you DON'T need, these capsules will be offered in recloseable poly bags.

    Capsules will be sold by the 100.

    Nutra-ALA will be priced:

    100 capsules, 300mg per capsule - $10

    Please post CAPPED requests here (stay within reason).

    On the front burner:

    Green Tea caps
    ORGANIC Green Tea caps
    Berberine Caps
    R-ala caps
    ALCAR caps
    Cissus Caps
    1-AD caps......yeah right
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless


  2. Sweet!

    Tumeric/bioperine.
    Turkesterone 20% when it comes out.

  3. This should be VERY exciting
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    This should be VERY exciting
    I'm already aroused...

    that reminds me...Nutra Jack...capped LongJack.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  5. ALCAR is a great idea. Maybe some PheniPlanet?

  6. Powerfull
    Cissus
    Muira Pauma
    TTA
    Rasberry Ketones
    Saliva whatever its called in phenogen
    Dsade & Stryders pubic shavings

  7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    Powerfull
    Cissus
    Muira Pauma
    TTA
    Rasberry Ketones
    Saliva whatever its called in phenogen
    Dsade & Stryders pubic shavings
    Whoa! Pubic shavings...no more comments...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jjohn
    Whoa! Pubic shavings...no more comments...
    I can fill a LOT of bags with these. The Finest hair of pubis from Kazakhstan.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. NutraPLanet T's? I hear they're anabolic as all hell

  10. Nutraplanet hats in bulk...NP Cap caps.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  11. i hear those shirts will put 10 pounds on ya just for wearing it!!!

    yellow gold?

  12. Any reference/request for USP brand things will be ignored.

    Capped Cissus..cool. Capped MP...cool. Capped Berberine...cool.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    Powerfull
    Cissus
    Muira Pauma
    TTA
    Rasberry Ketones
    Saliva whatever its called in phenogen
    Dsade & Stryders pubic shavings
    Bump to these and Turk 20%

  14. i thought YG was yours since they added ingredients and renamed it.

    I like it when you publicly spank me, though!!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    I like it when you publicly spank me, though!!
    Video available soon. Next time, wear that NP Baby Tee...you know how I like.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  16. phenibut, ALCAR and nettle root for me.

  17. damn, u had me on the 1ad

  18. Yeah, you like that, huh, freezito!!!

  19. turk 20%

  20. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I can fill a LOT of bags with these. The Finest hair of pubis from Kazakhstan.
    Hmmm. As long as it's odourless...ewww...I'm done..

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade

    On the front burner:

    Green Tea caps
    ORGANIC Green Tea caps
    Berberine Caps
    R-ala caps
    ALCAR caps
    Cissus Caps
    1-AD caps......yeah right

    My ears were buring. Someone talking about me?

  22. u guys are gods

  23. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    My ears were buring. Someone talking about me?
    Stop having unprotected phone sex.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Sweet!
    Arginine Pyroglutamate
    Gaba
    Powerful
    Coleus
    Rasberry Ketones
    Ephedrine
    K-rala

  25. forslean and turkesterone would be nice as well

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Sweet!
    Arginine Pyroglutamate
    Gaba
    Powerful
    Coleus
    Rasberry Ketones
    Ephedrine
    K-rala
    I'm trying to find a supplier for 'Sweet!' No luck yet.

    I'll look into getting forslean.

    Ephedrine...hmm, don't make me ban you.

    K-r-ALA...definitely...definitely.

    Raspberry Ketones...I would recommend DCP instead.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  27. Tta!!!!!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MiKeY ReSp
    Tta!!!!!
    TTA...I would recommend DCP instead
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I can fill a LOT of bags with these. The Finest hair of pubis from Kazakhstan.
    Itsa niiiice!

    Like the krala idea there rain man.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!



  30. Make a good nootropic cap...
    **** 3 month Transformation contest:

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/needtobuildmuscle-mrsupps/167999-moklepauls-needtobuildmuscle-contest.html

  31. We'll be doing GHV in this batch of products, but as for mixtures, they will have to wait until after the 1st of the year.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Capsules will be sold by the 100.

    Nutra-ALA will be priced:

    100 capsules, 300mg per capsule - $10
    Would you consider a "Bulk" of Bulk Caps price break at a qty of 10?
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  33. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Would you consider a "Bulk" of Bulk Caps price break at a qty of 10?
    For you Brian? HELL no.

    Maybe we can talk...maybe.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  34. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    TTA...I would recommend DCP instead
    But do we have an ETA on the DCP? Tell me and you'll be my BFF.

  35. L-leucine-ketoisocaproic acid?

  36. HMB would be awesome at a good bulk capped price. I hear a lot of people complaining about how awful supps taste but in my mind HMB takes the cake!!

  37. K-rala, do you guys even sell that anymore? I thought the sodium salt was better than the potassium salt of rala. Also is the na-rala sourced from Geronova?


    Capped GTE would be nice as would Curcumin, if it ever arrives.

  38. This is kick ass.... I have been waiting.


    Cissus (5% ketosterones or other more anabolic extraction)
    Muira Pauma (Saponis extract)
    TTA
    r-ala or k-r-ala (na-r-ala?)
    GTE (90% Polyphenols, 70% Catechins, 50% EGCG)

    These are a MUST.

    What about sesamine? This is probably pushing it. I doubt you have gelcap production capability.

    You guys are changing the supplement industry imo. This also makes some companies nervous. It will start out with more hardcore/serious customers like us and grow until it starts getting a lot of mainstream attention.

    I haven't been this excited about a supplement post in a while. If you can deliver an economical price on the above mentioned compounds you will have major sales.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    This is kick ass.... I have been waiting.


    Cissus (5% ketosterones or other more anabolic extraction)
    Muira Pauma (Saponis extract)
    TTA
    r-ala or k-r-ala (na-r-ala?)
    GTE (90% Polyphenols, 70% Catechins, 50% EGCG)

    These are a MUST.

    What about sesamine? This is probably pushing it. I doubt you have gelcap production capability.

    You guys are changing the supplement industry imo. This also makes some companies nervous. It will start out with more hardcore/serious customers like us and grow until it starts getting a lot of mainstream attention.

    I haven't been this excited about a supplement post in a while. If you can deliver an economical price on the above mentioned compounds you will have major sales.
    We have gelcapping capability, yes. We are doing a decently priced CLA, with the trans 10, cis 12 isomer either isolated or dominant...to see how that particular isomer fares on the open market.

    We WILL probably go with the Na-R-Ala from Geronova.


    As for Muira Puama, standardized for saponis, I really refuse to discuss the meaninglessness of that term. We have a 12:1 extract on the way, which is the most potent on the market.

    The 20% ketosterone Cissus is sourced, and awaiting verification.

    As for Sesamin...I have a VERY big surprise coming to the industry. Look for it.

    GTE...you nailed the specs. Not only that, but we will be offering an ORGANIC for a lower price than everyone else's.

    I pissed a lot of people off when I built the bulk powder division at BN, and we are going way beyond that now. Look for some MAJOR attacks on NP, due to insecurity. We are working closely with the HONEST companies (DS, BSL/Xtreme, Avant, MAN, etc) to make sure they are rewarded for their honesty and innovation. The rest will be angry. So be it.

    It is my mission to bring you all the best things at the very best prices, as well as using my own abilities to bring you NEW formulas through RPN.

    Thanks for the support from everyone here...I will not let you down.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  40. Quote Originally Posted by jcam222
    HMB would be awesome at a good bulk capped price. I hear a lot of people complaining about how awful supps taste but in my mind HMB takes the cake!!
    I doubt we can do this, due to patent issues. There is a line between offering bulk powder with no dosing instructions and offering capsules dosed at a certain amount.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 12:35 PM
  2. NutraPlanet Presents: Bulk Lipoderm carrier
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 03:29 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Presents: Bulk Norvaline
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:31 AM
  4. Nutraplanet presents: Bulk Yohimbine Caps
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 09:23 PM
  5. NutraPlanet Presents...TEA-GCG, Green Tea Caps
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Log in
Log in