Nutraplanet Present:Bulk Capped Products

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Some sort of super antioxidant mix....

    Berberine (sp?) with K-R-ALA in the same cap for super glucose disposal to go with my DCP
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by rkieltyk
    Phenibut
    L-theanine
    PEA

    ^^^mixture of that capped please!! im tired of losing precious little bits of PEA when im capping
    That would be a kickass nootropic stack. Tossing in some ALCAR in could be nice.

    I think an all in one nootropic w/ dcent dosages would sell well. I would personally be more likely to splurge on something like that which had several compounds vs just buying phenibut alone or buying all of them separately. I could use a stack like that for my finals coming up.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thicketman

    DSade, I didn't realize until reading this thread that you were one of the minds behind BN. Things turned to **** there a few months ago and I haven't returned. No wonder Nutraplanet is really kicking some ass.

    Good job. Good luck. My past few supp orders have been from NP. Keep it up and you'll have plenty of business from me and like-minded consumers.
    I prefer to stay in the background.

    I worked very hard building up the bulk section at BN, and I am using my experience and knowledge to make NP better than BN ever was.

    Sam is a GREAT partner to have, offering both support when I have good ideas, and a kick in the ass when I get carried away.

    We are just getting this rolling.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    That would be a kickass nootropic stack. Tossing in some ALCAR in could be nice.

    I think an all in one nootropic w/ dcent dosages would sell well. I would personally be more likely to splurge on something like that which had several compounds vs just buying phenibut alone or buying all of them separately. I could use a stack like that for my finals coming up.
    yea i always take that on my nights out. problem with ALCAR is the dosage that i notice would be a waste to cap and is easier to just throw some on my tongue.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    I'd like to know. MHP just released a similar product, actually looks better than MT at a glance. Kemistry makes one also. Dsade?
    Bump, Leukic?
    •   
       


  6. he may be ignoring you for a reason.....

  7. ok let me get this straight.tuesday,being tomorrow,all of this goes on sale along with a pre-sale of DCP??






    dang sorry mom and dad and everyone else no christmas gifts for you

  8. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    ok let me get this straight.tuesday,being tomorrow,all of this goes on sale along with a pre-sale of DCP??






    dang sorry mom and dad and everyone else no christmas gifts for you
    LMAO!!!

  9. Any reason that BCAA's haven't been listed. I think I'm missing something here. Also NP you rock and I have been converted! Add one more loyal customer!! Now all I need is some more money!

  10. Join the crowd on the need cash bandwagon


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  11. Quote Originally Posted by KRuth22
    Any reason that BCAA's haven't been listed. I think I'm missing something here. Also NP you rock and I have been converted! Add one more loyal customer!! Now all I need is some more money!
    capping BCAA's isnt cost effective. its a waste of many capsules since most people take in higher dosing. i personally take 20g around training. that would be many caps to swallow

  12. Whatever Hulk.....

    I heard you eat cans of tuna, WHOLE! (Can and all)!!

    REALLY, I DID!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    Whatever Hulk.....

    I heard you eat cans of tuna, WHOLE! (Can and all)!!

    REALLY, I DID!!!
    yeah, im hardcore like that

    no big deal...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Bump, Leukic?
    I'll need to check patent issues first.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I prefer to stay in the background.

    I worked very hard building up the bulk section at BN, and I am using my experience and knowledge to make NP better than BN ever was.

    Sam is a GREAT partner to have, offering both support when I have good ideas, and a kick in the ass when I get carried away.

    We are just getting this rolling.
    Bulk products were THE reason I used to go to BN. I spoke with Dennis a few times, and he was very helpfull. But this is the aspect in which NP really shines, customer service and responsiveness. I also agree w/ your satements re Sam from the consumer side. Good, honest and not one to compromise integrity. To me, that is a pretty darn good combo.

    I am VERY happy to hear of the direction you are moving with bulk products.

  16. Nutraplanet actually reminds me a lot of BN back in its prime, good bulk powder selection, great service, and some ridiculous clearance prices at times

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    ...Sam is a GREAT partner to have, offering both support when I have good ideas, and a kick in the ass when I get carried away.

    We are just getting this rolling.
    AWWW Shucks dsade...(blushing) you're pretty swell yourself ::snif,snif::
  18. Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stryder
    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    ...Sam is a GREAT partner to have, offering both support when I have good ideas, and a kick in the ass when I get carried away.

    We are just getting this rolling.
    AWWW Shucks dsade...(blushing) you're pretty swell yourself ::snif,snif::
    You guys are such a cute couple.

    Sounds like you were a match made in heaven.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

  19. broke back nutra..lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    broke back nutra..lol
    Cowboy hats and leather chaps....It's fun to stay at the N-U-T-R-A
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. When is the unveiling?

    How are the antiox flavored BCAAs looking.

  22. Honestly, the Pomegranate came out horrendous. The Goji came out decent, so we are going to work on that one.

    I want to try to get some apple polyphenols to bolster an Apple flavor as well.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Honestly, the Pomegranate came out horrendous. The Goji came out decent, so we are going to work on that one.

    I want to try to get some apple polyphenols to bolster an Apple flavor as well.

    No prob.

    When are the bulk caps coming out?

  24. ALA and Tryptophan will be in probably Monday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  25. Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    Nutraplanet actually reminds me a lot of BN back in its prime, good bulk powder selection, great service, and some ridiculous clearance prices at times
    Yep. While BN has stepped down (in terms of great deals), Nutraplanet has stepped up their game. With the addition of capped bulk powders...holy ****...

    My wife is going to be pissed when she sees my cedit card statements...I already have a hard time not clicking the "Add to cart" button when I see a good deal...

    Assuming this business plan continues, I anticipate seeing some great things coming for both us (as consumers) and Nutraplanet as a continually growing business.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 12:35 PM
  2. NutraPlanet Presents: Bulk Lipoderm carrier
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 03:29 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Presents: Bulk Norvaline
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 11:31 AM
  4. Nutraplanet presents: Bulk Yohimbine Caps
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-14-2007, 09:23 PM
  5. NutraPlanet Presents...TEA-GCG, Green Tea Caps
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Log in
Log in