Nutraplanet Present:Bulk Capped Products

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

1. Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

2. Going to movies alone is depressing ANYTIME, let alone Xmas. (I grew up Christian, so I know).
    •   

3. Cissus & Biocell Collagen 2 (hyaluronic acid) - the combo is like a magic joint cure...

4. I think one company used to have bulk GAKIC but then muscletech got the patent on it and leukic so I don't see that one happening.
    From what Ive heard leukic works, but it is really overpriced.

5. Quote Originally Posted by poison
    Going to movies alone is depressing ANYTIME, let alone Xmas. (I grew up Christian, so I know).
    I don't think you were alone because you were Christian.
    •   

6. Thumbs up

Just repeating some requests:

Na-R-ALA - Staple
    GTE - Staple
    TTA (I know...DCP)
    Nettle Root
    Turkesterone
    Yellow Gold (I know...no USP stuff)

DSade, I didn't realize until reading this thread that you were one of the minds behind BN. Things turned to **** there a few months ago and I haven't returned. No wonder Nutraplanet is really kicking some ass.

Good job. Good luck. My past few supp orders have been from NP. Keep it up and you'll have plenty of business from me and like-minded consumers.

7. What about a combo cap item, something like a mega-nha type thingy ala nettle, muira, avena, all-in-one. Goes well with YAIC (your AI of choice).
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns
    What about a combo cap item, something like a mega-nha type thingy ala nettle, muira, avena, all-in-one. Goes well with YAIC (your AI of choice).
    Also sounds cool....
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth
    Powerfull
    Cissus
    Muira Pauma
    TTA
    Rasberry Ketones
    Saliva whatever its called in phenogen
    Dsade & Stryders pubic shavings
    Dude, how are you gonna smoke salvia when it's in a capsule?

10. Quote Originally Posted by thesinner
    Dude, how are you gonna smoke salvia when it's in a capsule?
    Hes talking about Salvia Miltiorrhiza "Red Sage" (40% tanshinones). Not Salvia Divinorum (the smokable atypical psychedelic). There are a lot of different types in the Salvia genus. They are totally different, common sage is also in this family. A touch of common sense would have helped you there too.

Go to Erowid if you want to talk about Magic Mint

11. (Lutein + cinulline + Na-r-ala) in one cap would be a nice addition to a CEE stack!

Nettle-root
    GTE + rasberry ketone
    Milk thistle
    "000" kaps of maca

Just a few of the things i would like for christmas!

Ozz

12. Quote Originally Posted by jdev
    I think one company used to have bulk GAKIC but then muscletech got the patent on it and leukic so I don't see that one happening.
    From what Ive heard leukic works, but it is really overpriced.
    I'd like to know. MHP just released a similar product, actually looks better than MT at a glance. Kemistry makes one also. Dsade?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    Hes talking about Salvia Miltiorrhiza "Red Sage" (40% tanshinones). Not Salvia Divinorum (the smokable atypical psychedelic). There are a lot of different types in the Salvia genus. They are totally different, common sage is also in this family. A touch of common sense would have helped you there too.

Go to Erowid if you want to talk about Magic Mint

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Just thought it would be funny to throw in a joke.

14. Phenibut
    L-theanine
    PEA

^^^mixture of that capped please!! im tired of losing precious little bits of PEA when im capping

15. Some sort of super antioxidant mix....

Berberine (sp?) with K-R-ALA in the same cap for super glucose disposal to go with my DCP
    E-Pharm Nutrition Representative

16. Quote Originally Posted by rkieltyk
    Phenibut
    L-theanine
    PEA

^^^mixture of that capped please!! im tired of losing precious little bits of PEA when im capping
    That would be a kickass nootropic stack. Tossing in some ALCAR in could be nice.

I think an all in one nootropic w/ dcent dosages would sell well. I would personally be more likely to splurge on something like that which had several compounds vs just buying phenibut alone or buying all of them separately. I could use a stack like that for my finals coming up.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thicketman

DSade, I didn't realize until reading this thread that you were one of the minds behind BN. Things turned to **** there a few months ago and I haven't returned. No wonder Nutraplanet is really kicking some ass.

Good job. Good luck. My past few supp orders have been from NP. Keep it up and you'll have plenty of business from me and like-minded consumers.
    I prefer to stay in the background.

I worked very hard building up the bulk section at BN, and I am using my experience and knowledge to make NP better than BN ever was.

Sam is a GREAT partner to have, offering both support when I have good ideas, and a kick in the ass when I get carried away.

We are just getting this rolling.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

18. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine
    That would be a kickass nootropic stack. Tossing in some ALCAR in could be nice.

I think an all in one nootropic w/ dcent dosages would sell well. I would personally be more likely to splurge on something like that which had several compounds vs just buying phenibut alone or buying all of them separately. I could use a stack like that for my finals coming up.
    yea i always take that on my nights out. problem with ALCAR is the dosage that i notice would be a waste to cap and is easier to just throw some on my tongue.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    I'd like to know. MHP just released a similar product, actually looks better than MT at a glance. Kemistry makes one also. Dsade?
    Bump, Leukic?

20. he may be ignoring you for a reason.....

21. ok let me get this straight.tuesday,being tomorrow,all of this goes on sale along with a pre-sale of DCP??

dang sorry mom and dad and everyone else no christmas gifts for you

22. Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    ok let me get this straight.tuesday,being tomorrow,all of this goes on sale along with a pre-sale of DCP??

dang sorry mom and dad and everyone else no christmas gifts for you
    LMAO!!!

23. Any reason that BCAA's haven't been listed. I think I'm missing something here. Also NP you rock and I have been converted! Add one more loyal customer!! Now all I need is some more money!

24. Join the crowd on the need cash bandwagon

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

25. Quote Originally Posted by KRuth22
    Any reason that BCAA's haven't been listed. I think I'm missing something here. Also NP you rock and I have been converted! Add one more loyal customer!! Now all I need is some more money!
    capping BCAA's isnt cost effective. its a waste of many capsules since most people take in higher dosing. i personally take 20g around training. that would be many caps to swallow

26. Whatever Hulk.....

I heard you eat cans of tuna, WHOLE! (Can and all)!!

REALLY, I DID!!!

27. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy
    Whatever Hulk.....

I heard you eat cans of tuna, WHOLE! (Can and all)!!

REALLY, I DID!!!
    yeah, im hardcore like that

no big deal...

28. Quote Originally Posted by Cool
    Bump, Leukic?
    I'll need to check patent issues first.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

29. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I prefer to stay in the background.

I worked very hard building up the bulk section at BN, and I am using my experience and knowledge to make NP better than BN ever was.

Sam is a GREAT partner to have, offering both support when I have good ideas, and a kick in the ass when I get carried away.

We are just getting this rolling.
    Bulk products were THE reason I used to go to BN. I spoke with Dennis a few times, and he was very helpfull. But this is the aspect in which NP really shines, customer service and responsiveness. I also agree w/ your satements re Sam from the consumer side. Good, honest and not one to compromise integrity. To me, that is a pretty darn good combo.

I am VERY happy to hear of the direction you are moving with bulk products.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:35 PM
  2. NutraPlanet Presents: Bulk Lipoderm carrier
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 04:29 PM
  3. Nutraplanet Presents: Bulk Norvaline
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-16-2007, 12:31 PM