formestane

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

1. hey blutarski, i think they took us seriuosly this time. i think that Sam should comp us 6 gms for all the money hes going to make. form is going to be a top seller and hes going to unload a ton of penetrate at the same time. hint. hint. just kidding, im just glad to have a reliable source. damn i sound like a junkie-oh well. folks this is good stuff, worth begging for lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. This is definately something I'm very interested in, however I've been searching for some good directions on how to incorporate the powder into the carrier. Anyone have good directions?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mrmoose63
    This is definately something I'm very interested in, however I've been searching for some good directions on how to incorporate the powder into the carrier. Anyone have good directions?
    Dermabolics' carrier takes quite a bit of formestane.

4. [QUOTE=wojo]X3 was horribleQUOTE]

Yes, no way it would qualify as a classic - like, say, Repo Man.

5. Quote Originally Posted by mrmoose63
    This is definately something I'm very interested in, however I've been searching for some good directions on how to incorporate the powder into the carrier. Anyone have good directions?
    Just put 6-8gm in the carrier bottle or a glass jar. Heat up a pan of water put bottle in hot water and swirl for 5 minutes or until powder disolves in carrier.Repeat if necessary.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

6. rocket science 101. only licensed chemist' need apply, lol.

7. [QUOTE=Beau]
    Quote Originally Posted by wojo
    X3 was horribleQUOTE]

Yes, no way it would qualify as a classic - like, say, Repo Man.
    or html man lol

how about heating the carrier in a smal sauce pan and adding the form,then letting it cool and dumpin it back into the bottle..i swear everytime i triedd doing the heating the bottle thing all i got was deformed bottle and white powder at the bottom of the bottle

8. I disloved my powders in a glass jar and then after they cool down and I verify suspension I put them back in the original spray bottle. Just a note at the same time I will take the pump out put it in hot water also and pump water through it to clean it out.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

9. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    I disloved my powders in a glass jar and then after they cool down and I verify suspension I put them back in the original spray bottle. Just a note at the same time I will take the pump out put it in hot water also and pump water through it to clean it out.
    so u just throw 6-8gr. of whatever into the penetrate.......warm up some water.......but the penetrate and other goodies into the warm water...stir.....and u got ur transdermal.....wow its so simple......as long as I got it right lol

10. Yes quite correct. I think you would need an Masters degree in UNCOMMON SENSE to mess it up,Well at least to mess it up 2x.

•   

11. looks like i got a phd then

12. ProHormone Degree?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

13. Well no offense intended I just figured if I could do it then it had to be very easy.

How many grams did you try to put in the bottle and what size bottle 4oz 8oz?

On a side note awhile ago I was doing some experiments for my cows.Well part of it didnt go so well either.Every time my cows wanted their meds I had to reheat the vile to get the powdre back in the suspension.I guess that gives me PHD also

14. lol no offense taken i was oking fun at myself.any time i tried to homebrew i screwed it up just we todd ed i guess

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Well no offense intended I just figured if I could do it then it had to be very easy.

How many grams did you try to put in the bottle and what size bottle 4oz 8oz?

On a side note awhile ago I was doing some experiments for my cows.Well part of it didnt go so well either.Every time my cows wanted their meds I had to reheat the vile to get the powdre back in the suspension.I guess that gives me PHD also

15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    ProHormone Degree?
    Very witty. Me like. Ps check your mail

16. now that we all have our degrees in transdermals maybe we can shoot for bulk atd. desade-correct me if i am wrong but dont you bypass the toxic effects on the liver when you apply transdermally? we could have form while on and td atd for pct......!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next i want the carrier to make my own td yohimbine and caffeine, maybe a little forslean. i guess that will have to wait for aqnother begging thread.lol. nutra planet rocks.....thanks for all the responses, looks like bulk formestane is going to happen.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt
    next i want the carrier to make my own td yohimbine and caffeine, maybe a little forslean. i guess that will have to wait for aqnother begging thread.lol. nutra planet rocks.....thanks for all the responses, looks like bulk formestane is going to happen.
    I'm working with Avant on this.

18. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    I'm working with Avant on this.
    E****lent.

19. Is this still in works for some time soon? I was waiting for as long as I could as I wanted to resist ordering EFORM from BN (w/nolva more than likely). Ofcourse by the time I'm like, OK, I can't wait any longer, my damn nip is hurtin like a biotch and I figure I'll order JUST EFORM from BN it's out of stock!!! So now I just want to fit it into my next large order from Nutra. Any news?

20. yes, how about an update.

21. Any update on the formestane ETA? It's the only thing holding up my order at the moment.

22. Sorry...I got slammed all week with meetings and such. I will try to send this out Monday.

My apologies.

23. (In the voice of Homer Simpson) Doe!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

24. better hurry-the posse is gettin restless.lol

25. I think we made all the lurkers go to BN with all the positive coverage, they are sold out now. Royalties BigT?

26. Yeah, seen your review bigT, don't think they listened.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

27. you cant say i didnt tell them along time ago what a hot seller this would be-oh well you can take a horse to water. yeah prid i thought that was the highest endorsement i could give, glad you enjoyed it.

28. hey dsade, bn is sold out of e-form. you know what that means. when the reviews come in about how good this stuff is your going to have the market all to yourself. your welcome in advance. btw i withheld ordering from bn. so i hope you hold 5 grams for me till payday.

29. Any updates, got a full cart but need to add this and a few other things that are pending....sorry I hate waiting. I know, cry me a river..

30. In an earlier post, I stated that I am not into the td method. After doing further research, I am happy to say that my reluctance has dissolved. Bump for an update.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Homebrew E-Form (Formestane)
    By Big Masa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 02:38 AM
  2. 4-ADcyp, 1Testcyp, and formestane
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-22-2004, 12:44 PM
  3. Dose of formestane to prevent bloat
    By ahnold99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1