NP BCAA + AntiOx

  1. Question NP BCAA + AntiOx


    Hey Guys,

    Do we have an eta on BCAAs with antioxidant flavoring system?
    Is Vit B6 and citrulline malate going to be included?

    Thanks.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bulls**t
    Hey Guys,

    Do we have an eta on BCAAs with antioxidant flavoring system?
    Is Vit B6 and citrulline malate going to be included?

    Thanks.
    Or any flavorings for that matter?

  3. Yes, yes..and (drumroll...) yes.

    I'l be going for taste approval on Thursday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   
       


  4. Go gettum tiger "theyr grrrrrreat"


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  5. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Yes, yes..and (drumroll...) yes.

    I'l be going for taste approval on Thursday.
    Sweet, literally (atleast that is what I am hoping).

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    Sweet, literally (atleast that is what I am hoping).
    Actually, I think we are going for a congealed taco meat type flavor background, rather than the stagnant "sweet and fruity" taste.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Actually, I think we are going for a congealed taco meat type flavor background, rather than the stagnant "sweet and fruity" taste.
    How about day old cold pizza?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja
    How about day old cold pizza?
    Add some fungii filled toenail clippings and you are on!!!


    Mmmm...gourmetCAAs
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Yes, yes..and (drumroll...) yes.

    I'l be going for taste approval on Thursday.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Yes, yes..and (drumroll...) yes.

    I'l be going for taste approval on Thursday.

    I always appreciate good showmanship.

  11. IS THIS STILL IN THE WORKs? if so any eta?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by IRISHRYG View Post
    IS THIS STILL IN THE WORKs? if so any eta?
    the Pomegranate flavor is approved. So far just waiting on budget. This is slated for this month, for sure.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. Plain BCAA mixes are overrated imo. L-Leucine + carbs + whey is the key anyway.

    I'll tell you a product that does look pretty damn good though. Controlled labs Purple wrath. Despite their cheesey names and stuff they have a couple of really well thought out products. The dosages are all high enough to matter and the servings per container are high too.

    An NP Purple Wrath type product would kick ass... you have half the stuff already anyway.
    That which does not kill us makes us stronger - Friedrich Nietzsche

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Alpine View Post
    Plain BCAA mixes are overrated imo. L-Leucine + carbs + whey is the key anyway.

    I'll tell you a product that does look pretty damn good though. Controlled labs Purple wrath. Despite their cheesey names and stuff they have a couple of really well though out products. The dosages are all high enough to matter and the servings per container are high too.

    An NP Purple Wrath type product would kick ass... you have half the stuff already anyway.
    When my formula finally gets mixed, you will see a kickass formula from RPN. NP will be carrying it in bulk, unflavored.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. dsade any word on your new formula from rpn or the flavored bcaas
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. np bcaa
    By Rolo87 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2011, 10:35 PM
  2. NP BCAA glittery?
    By un33q in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 09:45 AM
  3. What do you mix your bulk NP BCAA's with?
    By Deccadick in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 10:16 PM
  4. Np bulk BCAAs
    By metroba in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 04:53 PM
  5. bulk bcaa and eaa from NP
    By d4life45 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-17-2007, 07:40 AM
Log in
Log in