i just received my second order of the month :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I would like to thank you again Sam, i just received my stuff :D . looking forward to my next order :)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
1kilo glutamine
1 jug of SAN fierce
4 AI cycle support

and i got some samples:D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ooooh samples..... makes ever order just a little better.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
1kilo glutamine
1 jug of SAN fierce
4 AI cycle support

and i got some samples:D

How does that fierce work for you. I was a HUGE fan of the v-12 turbo for a long long time, and see they just came out with this fierce stuff which looks to be extremely similar, but with CEE instead of di/tri-creatine malate.

So how does it work for you?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
How does that fierce work for you. I was a HUGE fan of the v-12 turbo for a long long time, and see they just came out with this fierce stuff which looks to be extremely similar, but with CEE instead of di/tri-creatine malate.

So how does it work for you?
it works good i like it alot the only thing that im not starting to like is that it taste to sweet even do it doesnt have any sugar, it taste good i like the pump, right now im using half of the scoop and adding the masspump stack from nutraplanet.com im doing 3 grams of each(citrulline malate, creatine gluconate, aganine ee) soo now im using fierce to mask the taste of citrulline malate and arganine

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Do you take it year around?
im thinking of giving it a try for a longer period than a pct and maybe get ready to run a methyl compound in a few months i have 2.5 bottles just sititng on my supps cabinet.

But im intrested more in the health benefit from it. Im not sure if i should run a cycle but just in case im going to get ready if i didnt do anything its not going to hurt me. Its a great product it should be a staple . it really help me out the last time i used it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally run at least one serving per day and plan to run it year around...I was just wondering. What flavors have you tried? The peanut butter kicks ass and tastes really good with a chocolate shake.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I personally run at least one serving per day and plan to run it year around...I was just wondering. What flavors have you tried? The peanut butter kicks ass and tastes really good with a chocolate shake.
i got both flavors :D im doing 2 servings a day

Just wondering, what samples did you get?

:)
On 100%whey double chocolate, CL purple warth, idont remmeber the name but its a creatine matrix thing from controlled labs, Alry Hiperdrive 3.

im all wired up from the Hyperdrive right now.