Bulk Berberine - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Bulk Berberine

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mmowry
    Yes fat loss and recomp.This should force your body to release fatty acids into the blood stream which it will be also be using for fuel at an accelerated rate.It will keep your body from redepositing the fatty acids if unused and eliminate them from the body.And the last thing I can recall is its very thermogenic and increases heart rate.

The dosage should be 200-300mg 3x a day.Should stack very well with DCP and Turkesterone.

Dsade correct?
    So if your right then I dose 1/8 tea spoon 3xs day?

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

That would be a good asumption.I wont know for sure til mine comes and I weigh it which should be tomorrow or Weds.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by skull
    I thought I read in another thread that activating AMPk lowers test levels,is that right?---also should I be able to get good results with a berberine/cissus/EC stack?
    Well I believe that the insulin sensitivity benefits will far outweigh any small chance of slightly lower test levels but Ill leave this to be answered by the more educated members for final verdict.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   

4. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    When combined with DCP, this should be a lethal fat destroying stack.
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by rcaz01
    Neurostim used to always clump real bad and eventually it would turn into one big Nuero rock. Most stuff will loosen up if you stick it in the freezer so the moisture is taken out of it. If it is really bad break off some of the peices and throw it into a cheap coffe grinder ($10-$15 @ Wally World). It does not take that much tiem to get your supps back to a powder form.

Hope this helps, and yes I realize it would be better to just get it in a powder as ordered but there is no need to throw good product away.
    Tossing the clump in a food processor works great too. I do this when my bulk CEE decides to clump up on me. Grinds it right back into a powder in no time..
  6. Senior Member

Labels are delivered tomorrow. Presale goes up tonight
    quit messing with me
  7. New Member

When combined with DCP, this should be a lethal fat destroying stack.

I won't comment about Yellow Gold...sorry.
    Currently taking YG, Melting Point, Camph, and ALRI Venom Hyperdrive. Since starting almost 4 weeks ago, I've dropped 8 pounds as of today. The kicker is I've only been able to go to the gym once a week since work has been extremely hectic. Throw in 2 egg mcmuffins w/ sausage for breakfast and lunch often consisting of absolute crap, I definitely shouldn't be losing weight like this. I forgot to take a caliper measurement at the begining but I'm incredibly impressed.

Dsade, with the DCP do you have an appetite suppresant in there? TTA makes me incredibly hungry and that's why I'm taking Hyperdrive. Perhaps a DCP+ down the road.
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No appetite suppressant yet. This would be a separate product.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

So if your right then I dose 1/8 tea spoon 3xs day?

Just got mine today.The container says 1/4ts=500mg.I pack my 1/4ts and it averaged 600-700 mg so 1/8 ts would be correct

10. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How's the taste? Someone at BB.com said it is BAD!!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Well I just tried a little of it and this reaffirmed the reason why I parachute Everything I am also having a problem getting this stuff off of my finger tip.I left that one wide open for you dsade so have at it

12. NutraPlanet Fanatic

So your fingers taste really bad when you lick them?

Damn...I actually need to order it from the website. I keep forgetting.
  13. Advanced Member

Just got mine today.The container says 1/4ts=500mg.I pack my 1/4ts and it averaged 600-700 mg so 1/8 ts would be correct
    what if I just went with the 1/4 t 2xs per day?Its supposed to be active 6-8 hrs.Let me know if this make you break out in a sweat and rapid heart beat---thanxks
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Im on both Berberine and DCP and the combo will fire ya up.Look at my log. DCP / BERBERINE The Gut-B-Gone Log

15. New Member

How long before this stuff is supposed to kick in?
  16. Advanced Member

couple of things right off the bat , this stuff tastes horrible and the taste stays for a while---also notice increased heart rate --dont take 5-6 hrs before bed time
  17. New Member

couple of things right off the bat , this stuff tastes horrible and the taste stays for a while---also notice increased heart rate --dont take 5-6 hrs before bed time
    Ive gotten nothing out of mine, and i even upped the dose to 400mg 3x/day...
  18. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by rmag2447
    Ive gotten nothing out of mine, and i even upped the dose to 400mg 3x/day...
    how long you been on? Do you suspect your insulin insensitve? Are you overweight BF/?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Well if i dont hit up some carbs after I take it I go hypo like mad so its working for me.

20. Advanced Member

Well if i dont hit up some carbs after I take it I go hypo like mad so its working for me.
    ------well Im doing a berberine/EC/cissus stack so it will be interesting to compare results
  21. New Member

how long you been on? Do you suspect your insulin insensitve? Are you overweight BF/?
    Been on for 5 days now 3x/day. I have no way of knowing if im insulin insensitive, and yes I am overweight w/ my BF (prob around 20%). Though this stuff might be working because ive been having trouble sleeping ever since i started taking it, sucks really bad...
  22. Registered User

Been on for 5 days now 3x/day. I have no way of knowing if im insulin insensitive, and yes I am overweight w/ my BF (prob around 20%). Though this stuff might be working because ive been having trouble sleeping ever since i started taking it, sucks really bad...
    weird that its affecting sleep as alri has this in there lean dream product
  23. Advanced Member

Im begining to think this is going to be one of those hit or miss supps--affecting people in different ways--there where even some nonresponders in the AP TRIALS
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Im begining to think this is going to be one of those hit or miss supps--affecting people in different ways--there where even some nonresponders in the AP TRIALS
    Yeah its unfortunate but I am a non responder to almost everything but luckily there have been more things Ive responded to in the last couple months than in the previous 5 yrs.

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Is there an official write up? Recommended doses and what not?
  26. New Member

Does anyone else have a shorter temper while using this stuff? Little things are really starting to get to me (i.e. incompetent HR staffers, but I guess those bug everyone...)
  27. Advanced Member

Does anyone else have a shorter temper while using this stuff? Little things are really starting to get to me (i.e. incompetent HR staffers, but I guess those bug everyone...)
    No nothing like that bro do a google theres plenty of studies out there--even pub med
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking diet critique (YellowJacket??)
    By Blazer88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:51 AM
  2. Anyone with bulk Berberine or YG in Tampa FL?
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 03:24 PM
  3. Bulking and T1: Just wondering...
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 08:03 PM
  4. bulking agent mid-short cycle
    By khafra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2002, 10:34 AM