Muscle Milk 'n Oats
- 11-25-2006, 06:37 PM
- 11-25-2006, 07:12 PM
Why not just add muscle milk to your oats?
- 11-26-2006, 08:11 AM
Originally Posted by Rodja
11-26-2006, 08:14 AM
Well, I liked the idea that it's portable, and you can easily put it in your lunch. This is the only + that I see about it..
11-26-2006, 08:32 AM
That s what I had in mind for using it at work, if we would use it daily 2-4 times >> that would be a bit expensive
11-26-2006, 11:05 AM
That stuff is awful. Buddy bought a case; he ate one, and gave it to me. I ate one and tossed it.
11-26-2006, 12:22 PM
Really.. glad did not buy a few cases of it haha..thxOriginally Posted by poison
Question for you guys: is it ok to mix protein powder with cooked milk/oats?
I thought maybe prtein powders should only be mixed with cold milk/water
11-26-2006, 12:26 PM
It is fine to mix it.Originally Posted by Riquee
11-26-2006, 12:33 PM
I've heard they taste awful too - glad I didn't buy any.
11-26-2006, 01:09 PM
you people dont like 'em? i think they are very tasty. ive tried all varieties and was pleased with all of them. however, i wanna try dymatize's new whey 'n oats. they have a kick ass flavoring system
Similar Forum Threads
- By Ari Gold in forum Product ReviewsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 04-13-2008, 08:00 PM
- By matthams in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2008, 10:45 AM
- By sage in forum SupplementsReplies: 78Last Post: 03-31-2006, 05:06 PM
- By thedon3534 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2006, 11:35 PM