Penetrate

1. Registered User

Penetrate

Can anyone tell me the powder limit for penetrate? I don't see it on the site and have searched for 30 minutes and don't have anymore time to spend on this research. All help would be appreciated. I am thinking of putting 5 grams of 1-test and 5 grams of 3-beta in there if that helps. It has been a long time since I made my own td.

Thanks for your help!
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

2. Gold Member

I think you may be stretching it a bit. I've done 3 and 3 of Dhea/7oxo in the 4 oz. bottle and it seemed to work. Not exactly sure, final answer.
  3. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by motiv8er
    Can anyone tell me the powder limit for penetrate? I don't see it on the site and have searched for 30 minutes and don't have anymore time to spend on this research. All help would be appreciated. I am thinking of putting 5 grams of 1-test and 5 grams of 3-beta in there if that helps. It has been a long time since I made my own td.

Thanks for your help!
    You'd be fine with that amount. I've put 12gr's of 1T in a bottle of penatrate with no problems. Just make sure you bake and shake, and you might want to throw in a marble to help the products break and dissolve.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

•   

4. Registered User

The website said 8 oz, so I based my order off that. I figured 8 oz should be able to gobble up 10 gs of powder.

Review: Warm bath penetrate. Add powders. Add BB or marble to aid mixing. Sound right?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I put 10g's of 7Hydroxy DHEA in 8oz of penetrate. No problems.
  6. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Review: Warm bath penetrate. Add powders. Add BB or marble to aid mixing. Sound right?
    Sounds perfect.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

7. Registered User

Yep, I used hot water with mine and it really looked like I was able to put close to 20 grams of 4ad in one bottle. I just gave it a hot water bath each time before I used it
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    Yep, I used hot water with mine and it really looked like I was able to put close to 20 grams of 4ad in one bottle. I just gave it a hot water bath each time before I used it
    Any residue on skin?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

The issue with transdermal solutions boils down to efficacy. The ability to dissolve or suspend an increased amount of active to increase concentration does not increase necessarily increase the efficacy of the transdermal application. Anecdotally, concentrations greater than 50mg/ml could possibly be reduce efficacy, leaving residual active on the surface of the skin. There is only so much active you can transport through the dermis at one application. Increasing the concentration does not necessarily increase this rate. JMO
  10. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    The issue with transdermal solutions boils down to efficacy. The ability to dissolve or suspend an increased amount of active to increase concentration does not increase necessarily increase the efficacy of the transdermal application. Anecdotally, concentrations greater than 50mg/ml could possibly be reduce efficacy, leaving residual active on the surface of the skin. There is only so much active you can transport through the dermis at one application. Increasing the concentration does not necessarily increase this rate. JMO
    And if you think he is kidding, try applying a formula with too much 1-T in it... then rub your eye 3 hours later.
  11. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Actually sir, that was the very active that this observation was most noticeable. Even longer than three hours for that matter. You can still cross transfer from application sites to 'clean' hands and into eyes for a day or more depending upon shower schedule. I imagine a secondary application of active free carrier may be helpful in moving the active through the dermis but then we are doubling our applications and carrier. Seems more efficient to do it once, less concentrated. Again, this is just from many observations. BTW, IMO latex gloves are a prerequisite with 1T regardless of concentration.
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Actually sir, that was the very active that this observation was most noticeable. Even longer than three hours for that matter. You can still cross transfer from application sites to 'clean' hands and into eyes for a day or more depending upon shower schedule. I imagine a secondary application of active free carrier may be helpful in moving the active through the dermis but then we are doubling our applications and carrier. Seems more efficient to do it once, less concentrated. Again, this is just from many observations. BTW, IMO latex gloves are a prerequisite with 1T regardless of concentration.
    You got that right.

1-T eye (or scrote) is no joke.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    You got that right.

1-T eye (or scrote) is no joke.
    It burns worse than mace after sex.

14. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

It burns worse than mace after sex.

True...but then again with 1-t you don't have the handcuffs to worry about, so you can splash water into your eyes.
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Any residue on skin?
    Yep, there did seem to be a slight residue on the skin. In all honesty the only way I evaluated whether it was all dissolved was by sight and results, so it may have not worked and I didn't know it. Mine was something like 82 mg/ml I think, and B5150 knows his stuff, so mine was probably not a good example.
  16. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by warnerve
    Mine was something like 82 mg/ml I think, and B5150 knows his stuff, so mine was probably not a good example.
    My point was that you want to optimize the potential for the active to penetrate your skin. Your's is not uncommon nor tremendously high in concentration by any means. I've done silly high concentrations as well. I believe that my observations that the lower the concentration the better for residue may correlate with greater efficacy. Experimentation and lessons learned...as you have and will.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Squeazing the most out of penetrate
    By pjsallday in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 09:09 PM
  2. My Penetrate Crashed
    By donk in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-08-2004, 10:28 AM
  3. Penetrate ETA
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet