Penetrate

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me the powder limit for penetrate? I don't see it on the site and have searched for 30 minutes and don't have anymore time to spend on this research. All help would be appreciated. I am thinking of putting 5 grams of 1-test and 5 grams of 3-beta in there if that helps. It has been a long time since I made my own td.

Thanks for your help!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I think you may be stretching it a bit. I've done 3 and 3 of Dhea/7oxo in the 4 oz. bottle and it seemed to work. Not exactly sure, final answer.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can anyone tell me the powder limit for penetrate? I don't see it on the site and have searched for 30 minutes and don't have anymore time to spend on this research. All help would be appreciated. I am thinking of putting 5 grams of 1-test and 5 grams of 3-beta in there if that helps. It has been a long time since I made my own td.

Thanks for your help!
You'd be fine with that amount. I've put 12gr's of 1T in a bottle of penatrate with no problems. Just make sure you bake and shake, and you might want to throw in a marble to help the products break and dissolve.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
The website said 8 oz, so I based my order off that. I figured 8 oz should be able to gobble up 10 gs of powder.

Review: Warm bath penetrate. Add powders. Add BB or marble to aid mixing. Sound right?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I put 10g's of 7Hydroxy DHEA in 8oz of penetrate. No problems.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I used hot water with mine and it really looked like I was able to put close to 20 grams of 4ad in one bottle. I just gave it a hot water bath each time before I used it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I used hot water with mine and it really looked like I was able to put close to 20 grams of 4ad in one bottle. I just gave it a hot water bath each time before I used it
Any residue on skin?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The issue with transdermal solutions boils down to efficacy. The ability to dissolve or suspend an increased amount of active to increase concentration does not increase necessarily increase the efficacy of the transdermal application. Anecdotally, concentrations greater than 50mg/ml could possibly be reduce efficacy, leaving residual active on the surface of the skin. There is only so much active you can transport through the dermis at one application. Increasing the concentration does not necessarily increase this rate. JMO

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The issue with transdermal solutions boils down to efficacy. The ability to dissolve or suspend an increased amount of active to increase concentration does not increase necessarily increase the efficacy of the transdermal application. Anecdotally, concentrations greater than 50mg/ml could possibly be reduce efficacy, leaving residual active on the surface of the skin. There is only so much active you can transport through the dermis at one application. Increasing the concentration does not necessarily increase this rate. JMO
And if you think he is kidding, try applying a formula with too much 1-T in it... then rub your eye 3 hours later.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually sir, that was the very active that this observation was most noticeable. Even longer than three hours for that matter. You can still cross transfer from application sites to 'clean' hands and into eyes for a day or more depending upon shower schedule. I imagine a secondary application of active free carrier may be helpful in moving the active through the dermis but then we are doubling our applications and carrier. Seems more efficient to do it once, less concentrated. Again, this is just from many observations. BTW, IMO latex gloves are a prerequisite with 1T regardless of concentration.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually sir, that was the very active that this observation was most noticeable. Even longer than three hours for that matter. You can still cross transfer from application sites to 'clean' hands and into eyes for a day or more depending upon shower schedule. I imagine a secondary application of active free carrier may be helpful in moving the active through the dermis but then we are doubling our applications and carrier. Seems more efficient to do it once, less concentrated. Again, this is just from many observations. BTW, IMO latex gloves are a prerequisite with 1T regardless of concentration.
You got that right.

1-T eye (or scrote) is no joke.:blink:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It burns worse than mace after sex.

:aargh:

True...but then again with 1-t you don't have the handcuffs to worry about, so you can splash water into your eyes.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Any residue on skin?
Yep, there did seem to be a slight residue on the skin. In all honesty the only way I evaluated whether it was all dissolved was by sight and results, so it may have not worked and I didn't know it. Mine was something like 82 mg/ml I think, and B5150 knows his stuff, so mine was probably not a good example.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine was something like 82 mg/ml I think, and B5150 knows his stuff, so mine was probably not a good example.
My point was that you want to optimize the potential for the active to penetrate your skin. Your's is not uncommon nor tremendously high in concentration by any means. I've done silly high concentrations as well. I believe that my observations that the lower the concentration the better for residue may correlate with greater efficacy. Experimentation and lessons learned...as you have and will.