What do you think of My black friday order - AnabolicMinds.com

What do you think of My black friday order

  1. New Member
    I-Vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    212

    Reputation

    What do you think of My black friday order


    1x Gel Caps "00" By: NOW Foods
    1x GABA By: NutraPlanet
    2x Maca By: NutraPlanet
    2x Muira Puama 10:1 By: NutraPlanet
    1x Acetyl L-Carnitine By: NutraPlanet
    1x Valerian By: NOW Foods
    2x Bulk PowerFULL By: USPLabs

    Im hoping the Muira, and Maca will get my wife out of NUN status

    except I forgot to click ADD in the coupon code, Samn you got email

    After reading about the Powerful MP and what not. Im already using Yellow gold, i think this will help with 230lbs by jan 1st. ( currently 225)

    the valarian root and gaba are for me to sleep.

    Alcar will be used when i begin to cut in march sometime:bb2:

  2. Registered User
    dagecko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    446

    Reputation

    Hopefully the ALCAR won't turn into a brick by the time you use it, lol...
  3. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3649

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Vtec
    except I forgot to click ADD in the coupon code, Samn you got email
    :

    why would you put add in the coupon code for?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   
       

  4. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    There's an add icon that you have to click in order to initiate the coupon code discount.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Why not the Nutraplanet brand capsules?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. Banned
    pistonpump's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    12,105
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    no protiens creatines or aminos???
  7. New Member
    I-Vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    212

    Reputation

    i have enough protein creatine and amino's to last me forever.

    I was gonna get the NP gel caps buyt I clicked the wroing link at first and when I was checking ouyt , the wife came home so I i never deleted it I quyickl went and checked ouyt which is also the reason for the black fridauy coupon issuye
  8. Idiot Savant
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,500
    Rep Power
    61214

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Vtec
    I was gonna get the NP gel caps buyt I clicked the wroing link at first and when I was checking ouyt , the wife came home so I i never deleted it I quyickl went and checked ouyt which is also the reason for the black fridauy coupon issuye
    When your scared sh!tless while ordering, mistakes happen.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  9. Senior Member
    rugger48's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Power
    45135

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by I-Vtec
    1x Gel Caps "00" By: NOW Foods
    1x GABA By: NutraPlanet
    2x Maca By: NutraPlanet
    2x Muira Puama 10:1 By: NutraPlanet
    1x Acetyl L-Carnitine By: NutraPlanet
    1x Valerian By: NOW Foods
    2x Bulk PowerFULL By: USPLabs

    Im hoping the Muira, and Maca will get my wife out of NUN status

    except I forgot to click ADD in the coupon code, Samn you got email

    After reading about the Powerful MP and what not. Im already using Yellow gold, i think this will help with 230lbs by jan 1st. ( currently 225)

    the valarian root and gaba are for me to sleep.

    Alcar will be used when i begin to cut in march sometime:bb2:

    Is this suppose to make your wife horny? I havent heard of this?
  10. New Member
    I-Vtec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    214
    Rep Power
    212

    Reputation

    I was told this, i also did some googeling on the 2, im using it for myself as well, But since the wife wants to get back in shape ill tell her these will help
  11. Advanced Member
    propho's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    991
    Rep Power
    8142

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade
    Why not the Nutraplanet brand capsules?
    that's what I was going to ask.. the nutraplanet ones look badass.. the now ones are clear and boring looking

    now i just gotta stop being lazy and cap **** with em.. I've gotten used to just dumping all my powders in water and drinking then cringing..
  12. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,347
    Rep Power
    770811

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by propho
    I've gotten used to just dumping all my powders in water and drinking then cringing..
    Eww
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do YOU think of my workout Routine?
    By Jtrain84 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-08-2008, 11:17 AM
  2. What do you think of my cycle?
    By ALJD0812 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 07:26 PM
  3. What do you think of my workout?
    By domestic in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 01:35 AM
  4. What do you think of my supp stack?
    By skinnyJ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 02:57 PM
  5. What do you think of my fat burning stack?
    By Vader in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2005, 08:34 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in