No Cissus?

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hoping to have some the early part of next week...we CAN'T keep this stuff in stock!

We are also working on bringing out the BIG GUNS with a mega potent Cissus...stay tuned

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What he said!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have a large supply coming in by the end of the week...hope your joints can hold out!

gaberox

Awards
Hoping to have some the early part of next week...we CAN'T keep this stuff in stock!

We are also working on bringing out the BIG GUNS with a mega potent Cissus...stay tuned
I want to hear more about the mega potent stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The 5% extract...in regards to super cissus, we've got that in the works as well ;)
Any chance on a time frame? Would hate to load up on the 5% only to have the super cissus come in a week later..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any chance on a time frame? Would hate to load up on the 5% only to have the super cissus come in a week later..
The Super will take another 4 weeks at least. Christmas in India really slows this down.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The Super will take another 4 weeks at least. Christmas in India really slows this down.
Ok sounds good. I'll have to get enough 5% to get me thru for a few weeks then..

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
And Im sure the new super cissus will cost a new super price $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
And Im sure the new super cissus will cost a new super price $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
yep...damn nutraplanet, always looking for new ways to rip us off. :blink:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
We have a large supply coming in by the end of the week...hope your joints can hold out!
Is this timeframe still true? Would like to order tomorrow (friday) and cissus was on my list of items to get.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this timeframe still true? Would like to order tomorrow (friday) and cissus was on my list of items to get.
Our domestic supplier just shipped out the standard 5% extract yesterday so it looks like Monday or Tuesday now...would you guys like to purchase it now and wait until it arrives to ship?

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Our domestic supplier just shipped out the standard 5% extract yesterday so it looks like Monday or Tuesday now...would you guys like to purchase it now and wait until it arrives to ship?
That works for me (if shipment is expected early next week.)

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
placed an(other) order last night (had to get the xtend sale!) and left a side note about the cissus. if its available next week i'll gladly wait a few extra days...

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
bump on this, waiting to make my order for pre-order option.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
After tracking the shipment, it appears that the bulk cissus should be in stock and ready for shipment by next Monday or Tuesday.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
bump, still look'n like today or tomorrow.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm still waiting for the Cissus RX caps...no solid ETA at the moment. The bulk Cissus we offer is a 5% which we have been receiving great feedback on.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave mine to a buddy with cartilage issues in his feet...50Yo who has been playing sports, running and weight lifting his entire life. So far i'm hearing positive results. The only problem is I have to order some more for myself :p

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm torn whether I want to order some of the bulk, or wait for the 10-20% extract which should be due out in a couple weeks hopefully.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 10 bucks I would buy a couple regardless now. Just me though. If something happens and you miss out when the new stuff arrives you'll be kicking yourself.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Bulk Cissus is now back in stock and ready for shipment! :bruce1: