Aright, that's twice now...

Sazerac

Awards
Ok, this makes two times in a row that my stuff has been delivered accurately and within four days of placing my order (including the weekend). Only this time, to compound the matter, I open the box and what do i find? A frickin free t shirt. I'm giving you guys one more chance to screw up an order, or else I'll be forced to shop only at Nutraplanet from now on. Seriously, thanks for the outstanding service.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the life of me I don't know how they can run a business this way.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Me either,they went and added a shaker cup that was filled with samples with my last order for free.What gives?:icon_lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will look into this and make sure it NEVER happens again.

Awards
Besides a shaker cup, they also gave me at least a hundred strange tasting "S" shaped things in the delivery box.

They are about 1 inch long slightly green in color.

I ate a few of them.

I think its some kind of new supp, quite tasteless and chewy and hard to swallow. But I am not complaining since it is free. But I am not sure what's supposed to be its effect on me?

Jdub

Awards
I hope it happens, i just ordered some Size-On and i asked for some samples, i do that with everyorder from everysite and it never works! First time with Nutraplanet and i hope it happens!

Dad wants a new car............

Jdub

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those are quite Styrobolic.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Besides a shaker cup, they also gave me at least a hundred strange tasting "S" shaped things in the delivery box.

They are about 1 inch long slightly green in color.

I ate a few of them.

I think its some kind of new supp, quite tasteless and chewy and hard to swallow. But I am not complaining since it is free. But I am not sure what's supposed to be its effect on me?
I got them also and I think after some trial and error that I figured ti out theyre an anal anabolic product.I must say it definitely works my abs are now fuller and more distended than ever.:blink:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Make sure you do proper PCT after taking Styro-bol™ Suppliment with plenty of water and Bub-wrapadex™

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you do proper post cycle therapy after taking Styro-bol™ Suppliment with plenty of water and Bub-wrapadex™
hey jayhawkk, u didn't change your avatar cause i stuck your other one on mullets speedos did ya?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao, I felt like I didn't get enough attention so I had to ditch it for something more gaystacular.