What are people doing with PEA?

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I see it's selling well, what are you doing with it? I read it had to be used with something else. I tried ingesting it alone and didn't notice anything. What's the deal?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've used it stacked with phenibut, bacopa monneri (spelling?), and l-theanine for one heck of a neuro stack. A little too intense after using it twice, now I just use PEA with l-theanine.

gresh

gresh

Awards
How are you guys measuring out your PEA? I dont have a scale and it gets tricky. What would you say a typical dose is??? maybe ~1/4 teaspoon?????

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
How are you guys measuring out your PEA? I dont have a scale and it gets tricky. What would you say a typical dose is??? maybe ~1/4 teaspoon?????
Mix 1g with 10mL of water and you get 100mg/mL. I had an oral syringe laying around from my last bottle of sesathin which came in handy. You could also pick one up at the pharmacy for like $1.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I did exactly what quigs said. Works great.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Can you get hordenine in bulk or just use Basic Cuts?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Can you get hordenine in bulk or just use Basic Cuts?
I just use Basic Cuts because its actually cheaper then putting it together myself. I don't see any bulk hordenine at Nutraplanet. It would be nice however. I would like to take this combo without caffeine and Cayenne now and then.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
I think some of the guys over at M&M were doin the same thing by combining PEA & Deprenyl (also an MAO inhibitor?).

dingling

Awards
Custom has hordenine caps... I've never had any success with PEA + hordenine or deprenyl.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
does the PEA actually dissolve in the water?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
cool got 5 grams and a old nolva bottle with a oral syringe next stop is custom's for hordenine and im set

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
i downed about some last night after i got back from a pool hall... for me i always like to get that pea buzz and then crash out when i come down, so i usually take it at night. its fun for a here and there gig, but not an every day or even week thing for me.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i downed about some last night after i got back from a pool hall... for me i always like to get that pea buzz and then crash out when i come down, so i usually take it at night. its fun for a here and there gig, but not an every day or even week thing for me.

running it solo?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I use Basic cuts now, and I think it's great, but I noticed that using it everyday (or almost) will diminish it's effects greatly.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
I use Basic cuts now, and I think it's great, but I noticed that using it everyday (or almost) will diminish it's effects greatly.
thats the thing with pea... if you really want that buzz, then you need to take breaks from it or else you will get used to it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
thats the thing with pea... if you really want that buzz, then you need to take breaks from it or else you will get used to it.
That's what I noticed.. Prety good though if you rotate with other supps..

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I don't need a break I can take it daily for weeks in a row and still get the same effect. The 1st time I used it after 2 weeks I built some sort of resistance. I took a week off. Ever since that week I started back I cannot build a tolerance to it now.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I don't need a break I can take it daily for weeks in a row and still get the same effect. The 1st time I used it after 2 weeks I built some sort of resistance. I took a week off. Ever since that week I started back I cant build a tolerance to it now.
Hmmm. Interesting... I might try to take a week off, and then start again..

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm. Interesting... I might try to take a week off, and then start again..
Dont ask me why that happened :) I'm glad it did even tho I did burp up chili tasting powder today at work.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
I don't need a break I can take it daily for weeks in a row and still get the same effect. The 1st time I used it after 2 weeks I built some sort of resistance. I took a week off. Ever since that week I started back I cannot build a tolerance to it now.
damn you rivet... now im goin to have to play around with the last of my pea over the next few weeks. what ever happened to the non responding mutant tag you used to have?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
damn you rivet... now im goin to have to play around with the last of my pea over the next few weeks. what ever happened to the non responding mutant tag you used to have?

Ya my long list of sups I can use, Basic Cuts, Cissus, Green Tea, Raspberry Ketones and Yellow Gold :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Dont ask me why that happened :) I'm glad it did even tho I did burp up chili tasting powder today at work.
Eww.. lol.... I took some more tonight, and felt a little bit of it.. Still I HAVE to take a break from all those stims.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Eww.. lol.... I took some more tonight, and felt a little bit of it.. Still I HAVE to take a break from all those stims.
I haven't had to up my dose since my 1st try :)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had to up my dose since my 1st try :)
I guess you're pretty lucky bro.. I might switch to AMP for awhile.. I only have a few left, and I heard the formula changed so I am not sure what to do.. GO! is good, but with stims, its even better..

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I guess you're pretty lucky bro.. I might switch to AMP for awhile.. I only have a few left, and I heard the formula changed so I am not sure what to do.. GO! is good, but with stims, its even better..
Changed how? I cant handle amp. It stims me up so bad I get sleepy.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Changed how? I cant handle amp. It stims me up so bad I get sleepy.
Amp is very good stuff. I can sleep on it, but when I get to the gym and start pushin, it seems like it kicks in like crazy. one pre wo, and it rocks for me. Maybe because you got another version.. I know that there was an article in WP saying Pat Arnold put an amphetamine in AMP. Maybe he replaced it to get away from trouble..

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
I know that there was an article in WP saying Pat Arnold put an amphetamine in AMP.
do you mean methylhexaneamine? that was the geranamine stuff.

but on the topic of pea... i've kinda wondered what a lowered dose of pea, with heat, and amp would be like. since heat has the hordenine as part of it, and there is a pea in chocamine thats in amp. always figured it would have been a nice little pick me up addition.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
but on the topic of pea... i've kinda wondered what a lowered dose of pea, with heat, and amp would be like. since heat has the hordenine as part of it, and there is a pea in chocamine thats in amp. always figured it would have been a nice little pick me up addition.
The PEA content usually found in chocamine is pretty low. I cant say that I tried it but I was curious and tried 2 caps of Basic Cuts and 1 of Amp and I didn't notice any extra "PEA" effect. Cant comment on HEAT because I have never tried it.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Never tried HEAT here, but I suggest you work your way up, and you will see what you can handle.. Everyone's different.