Dcp

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Yo Dsade...whats the word on DCP? I really need some before xmas!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Raws are stuck by FDA. This should be out next week. :(

I was hoping pre T-day, but you will still be able to enjoy the holiday season without worry.

Cody3308

Awards
not sure what DCP is, could you post the full name?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damage Control Protocol.This ought to keep that darn Pumpkin Pie Fairy from sabatoging everyones holiday festivities.:nutkick:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crap...AOL crapped out..

DCP: Damage Control Protocol

TTA
Salvia Miltiorrhiza
Propionyl-L-Carnitine
Potassium Pyruvate
Raspberry Ketones

Working on the writeup now.

Cody3308

Awards
Thanks for the help...looks like more money I will have to spend.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be well worth it, for sure.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can't beat this ingredient profile...it's also known as the "Decreasing Chunkiness Pill" :D

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This may be a little over your head, but I've diagrammed the precise scientific process of how DCP controls the inhibition of adipose accumulation during a hypo-saturation of gluttonous overindulgence.

:burger: :pizza: :hot: :burg: = Lard **s

:burger: :pizza: :hot: :burg: + DCP = :bb3: :chick:

Any questions?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may be a little over your head, but I've diagrammed the precise scientific process of how DCP controls the inhibition of adipose accumulation during a hypo-saturation of gluttonous overindulgence.

:burger: :pizza: :hot: :burg: = Lard **s

:burger: :pizza: :hot: :burg: + DCP = :bb3: :chick:

Any questions?
Yea where do i sign up? :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dsade any luck on that writeup? Been doing a little research on the ingredients and was wondering what are the principal functions of each ingredient?So far Ive found endurance,vasodialation,detoxification,antioxidant and energy attributes.Just wondering since youre in the know if theres more that Im missing:think: Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade any luck on that writeup? Been doing a little research on the ingredients and was wondering what are the principal functions of each ingredient?So far Ive found endurance,vasodialation,detoxification,antioxidant and energy attributes.Just wondering since youre in the know if theres more that Im missing:think: Thanks
Working on it tonight.

VERY Basically, TTA is a PPAR agonist, which frees fatty acids to be metabolized. TTA has side two side effects - one good, one not so good.

Not so good is that a study shows TTA increases the activity of DGAT, which transfers acyl groups to glycerols, allowing fat to be redesposited. Salvia Miltiorrhiza inhibits this enzyme.

Good is the fact that TTA also increases the activity of Carnitine Palmitoyl Transferase, which carries fatty acids into the mitochondia to be burned. Propionyl-L-Carnitine (which has an affinity for the body's cells) readily exchanges itself for free carnitine. The Propionyl group is also cleaved and sent into the KREBS cycle (and is oxidized to succinate, I believe.) The increased activity also increases oxidation of pyruvate. Potassium Pyruvate is chosen to provide potassium, to help with cramping sometimes seen with TTA usage.

Raspberry Ketones are included because they are potent thermogenics...and we were able to include an effective dose without having to increase to 3 capsules.

This is a VERY brief writeup..and the full writeup will be coming.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks that saved me alot of time and confusion.

So now I guess its time to start cardio again to help burn up the FFA and my wife made me give away my treadmill.

Look out TAI BO here I come!:bruce3:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks that saved me alot of time and confusion.
Anytime :)

This will stack POTENTLY with SesaThin. Hmm...where's that stack deal?

Anyone interested in a PreSale of DCP?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That sounds good.;)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
thank god i caught this thread holding off on my order now and waiting for DCP.sounds like a great stack with my turk and bulk AP powder i am currently running

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On the label (newly coined)

Recomposition Ammunition

good?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very catchy :thumbsup: and if that doesnt stick maybe Gut b Gone or would that be too offensive(the truth hurts(well me anyways)):lol:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
On the label (newly coined)

Recomposition Ammunition

good?
Very clever. Do you have any sort of tentative price approximation? Wish you had came out with this stuff like two weeks earlier, having a birthday and thanksgiving all in one week isn't doing me any favors. Great looking product though

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very clever. Do you have any sort of tentative price approximation? Wish you had came out with this stuff like two weeks earlier, having a birthday and thanksgiving all in one week isn't doing me any favors. Great looking product though
Thanks. :)

Our raws are hung up by customs, but should be released on Friday. I have label company on rush and production the same. If all goes right, we should have it ready by the following Monday.

This is a highly expensive formula, and I think MSRP is around $54.95. Most online retailers will have it for around $36.95.

Don't forget the Anabolic Minds discount.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great. Count me in for a presale if sam chooses to do so. Of course, if you ever need testers, I suppose I would be willing to let my diet go wild for such a cause :icon_lol:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Eta?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Labeled product will ship tomorrow to NP. NP will be offering a 2 day presale until the final gets there.

So, for all intents, it is ready to go.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1