BulkUSP Powerfull, How the results going?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still waiting on my bulk powerfull and just wanted to see if anyone has tried it yet to see how it is. I have 200 grams, which by the look of it doesn't look like much because it's a small container. So let's here it.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
I got bulk yellow gold and it didnt look like much but the dosing is small so I think looks can be decieving. As far as powerfull, i bought it in caps because that was fairly cheap as well so it wasnt worth the hassle of the bulk powder

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried the B. Powerfull for about 5 days now. Sleep has been good, not long, but deep and refreshing. Libido and wood have been the most pronounce, as I can just be sitting in class and suddenly boing I'm really ready to learn. Strength and other things I've yet to notice, but we'll see.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I've been using powerFull for over a month and several people have commented that I'm more aggressive.

I also have a slight libido increase as well.

Sleep is good. Strength is good also.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thats good to hear cause I plan on ordering a couple hundred grams myself here soon..Gonna stack it with the super Cissus..:head:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Recovery and sleep have improved. Most importantly, libido is A okay :head:

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
i'm mixing it 50/50 with Muira Puama and taking around 5gms a day, results are great, into my third week with two more to go then onto yellow gold

i mixed the two together and then capped it, capping is a real pain in the a*s but once done, it's a lot more convient to dose incorporated it into my pct after running a 4 week pp/zol/trn cycle, stil holding all the gains & strenght still slighlty improving, Bulk Powerfull & Muira Puama combo IMO are real decent stack!!

also been using the bulk cissus as this is the only one i can get, seems to be ok, experiencing no joint pain etc

hanging out the the new 10% cissus though