Have $50 bucks to spend but dont know what! *ADVICE*

Jdub

Awards
HEy, i just *cough* inherited *COUGH* 50 dollars. I want to buy some supplements but i dont know what! I am looking at Halodrol liquid gels and Size-On! I also want to get some AI protein but you guys dont carry it? What the dealio?

Alright. Suggestions!

Jdub

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
if you just can spend 50 dlls, i recommend Powerfull + Alpha Drive for 39.99 and then add the shipping your going to have a few buck left for candy.

if you have a little more extra like 20 more buck i would add ther masspump stack its 19.95

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BCAAs

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
My vote would be for some BULK powerfull as well as cissus, and some BULK BCAA's, and Nutraplanets Mass Pump Stack...can't go wrong w/ that combo in my opinion and covers a lot of the basics

And don't forget that multi-vitamin, but everyone takes those so I assume you already have them, right? ;)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You could go for some JW with some YG powder along with Cissus. It might be more than 50$, but that would be an awesome stack ;)

Jdub

Awards
*COUGH* I have JW,YG,AEE,CG,and a bunch of other goodies including BCAAS!*cough*

I still dont know yet! Im between halodrol, Size-On, and Xtend!

VOTE!

m88tow

Awards
spend your money to get your cough treated

Haha good one man,

I say go for the Halodrol Liquid Gels and then log it for us, but that is just me wanting to see more logs on this product. But Sizeon is a good choice also.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, except they dont mix for crap and taste like crap....
Not for long.

Crystal Light is magic, but the Anti-Ox Flavors will be the ****.

rmag2447

Awards
Not for long.

Crystal Light is magic, but the Anti-Ox Flavors will be the ****.
Anti-Ox flavors? Ill have to try the crystal light, all ive been able to do so far is destroy a couple bottles of gatorade (turns the flavor horrible after it dissolves), and I got 3 kilos of this stuff from ya!!! :jaw:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anti-Ox Flavours...I am putting together some flavor systems based on Pomegranate, Goji Berry, etc. that will retain the Anti-Oxidant properties.

They will taste good, as well as being ideal during workout to quench free radical production.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Anti-Ox Flavours...I am putting together some flavor systems based on Pomegranate, Goji Berry, etc. that will retain the Anti-Oxidant properties.

They will taste good, as well as being ideal during workout to quench free radical production.
Wow. That's pretty awesome.. Oh, and I would choose the halo liquigels. It seems to ba a really wicked product!

Jdub

Awards
But one box only lasts 20 days? Would that be beneficial?

Its between Halodrol, Xtend, and Bulk BCAA!

My BCAA's about 400 grams got thrown out in the trash and i cant get them! Im pretty pissed!

Jdub

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
But one box only lasts 20 days? Would that be beneficial?

Its between Halodrol, Xtend, and Bulk BCAA!

My BCAA's about 400 grams got thrown out in the trash and i cant get them! Im pretty pissed!

Jdub
Yes, it does I beleive, but it could still be very good stuff. I also would recommend the Ultimate Mass Stack. They are both looking good, but don't work the same way at all.. I would prefer Halo, but the choice is up to you ;)