dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am refraining from posting in any USP-related threads. You'll have to wait for Sam to address this.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am refraining from posting in any USP-related threads. You'll have to wait for Sam to address this.
Now that doesn't sound to good for USP Labs. I wish all this fighting and bickering would end, someone test the powders and put an end to the mystery and fighting, not very proffessional, dsade has taken the first step.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Now that doesn't sound to good for USP Labs. I wish all this fighting and bickering would end, someone test the powders and put an end to the mystery and fighting, not very proffessional, dsade has taken the first step.

Why is that not good for USP Labs? Cialabol isn't any mystery powder :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has nothing to do with that, just go search the bb.com boards in the supplement section and you will see what I mean. There are like 3 threads about USP and people bash USP (Jacob) pretty hard and he has no back up. But then USP started getting rude too, and well, this whole fight broke out. There are 3 guys there that have a vendetta against USP.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right, there was alot of unnecessary drama coming from all sides of the spectrum and that entire thread got utterly spiteful and immature. So, as dsade is doing now, let us keep that drama at that particular website where it belongs.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happens at bb.com (or anywhere else for that matter) stays at bb.com

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too bad they don't follow that rule, they are constantly bashing AM and all of the members as being dumb sheeple and so forth. I don't know where their modertators. They arn't doing a very good job of keeping the integrity up over there.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What happens in snuggle club stays in . . .

Don't ask me what that means Ubiquitous started it :)

CROWLER

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Too bad they don't follow that rule, they are constantly bashing AM and all of the members as being dumb sheeple and so forth. I don't know where their modertators. They arn't doing a very good job of keeping the integrity up over there.
Exactly, but this isn't that site. So let's not perpetuate the same behaviour here.

I do not want to cause a commotion or offend anyway, so that is the last thing I will say. I, as I am sure the Moderation team do as well, want to keep this and all other discussions civil and constructive.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Back on topic. All I know about USPLabs powders is that USP is talking with a company that want to sell our bulk products exclusively, that's the situation to my knowledge which hints towards not seeing Cialabol at Nutra.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
What happens in snuggle club stays in . . .

Don't ask me what that means Ubiquitous started it :)

CROWLER

You know damn well what that means. :)

Hell you were the one that sparked my obsession with building Snuggle Castle. The last bastion for all die hard members of Snuggle Club to come and unwind.:gas:

Dsade, like it or not, you're part of Snuggle Club. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you start talking about lowering the drawbridge to play with the dragon, I am leaving.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, this game has rainbows, unicorns and pots of gold...en warm honey.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Have you seen Borat yet B?
I imagine that's what Ubi is like on a daily basis....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
If I don't get an invite to Snuggle Club like ASAP, then some people are going to be banned.