Nutraplanet contact #

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Birdsizzle

Awards
Either there is no contact number listed on either of these sites or it is very difficult to find. A order was placed earlier today which I need to be cancelled. I sent a message through the only means of contact I found on the site and now my order is in "shipped" status. If a telephone # was provided I could have made a call and had the order cancelled prior to any shipment. I applaud the fast turn around from processing to shipping but the lack of any sort of contact number has no caused an inconveniece to both you and to myself. I will not be accepting the package if it has in fact been shipped. I would like to have the order cancelled and my debit card credited for the purchase amount. The order # is 84298. I would love to continue business with Nutraplanet, as I have made purchases at least twice before and was very pleased with everything. I don't want this recent order to become a headache due to the lack of availability of instant communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Either there is no contact number listed on either of these sites or it is very difficult to find. A order was placed earlier today which I need to be cancelled. I sent a message through the only means of contact I found on the site and now my order is in "shipped" status. If a telephone # was provided I could have made a call and had the order cancelled prior to any shipment. I applaud the fast turn around from processing to shipping but the lack of any sort of contact number has no caused an inconveniece to both you and to myself. I will not be accepting the package if it has in fact been shipped. I would like to have the order cancelled and my debit card credited for the purchase amount. The order # is 84298. I would love to continue business with Nutraplanet, as I have made purchases at least twice before and was very pleased with everything. I don't want this recent order to become a headache due to the lack of availability of instant communication.
Stryder's answer in another thread,"Our number is: 770-460-1365

Thank you for your support
"
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 22
O Supplements 11
srocco112 Supplements 12
fightnews Supplements 8
D Supplements 65