Nutraplanet contact #

1. Registered User

Nutraplanet contact #

Either there is no contact number listed on either of these sites or it is very difficult to find. A order was placed earlier today which I need to be cancelled. I sent a message through the only means of contact I found on the site and now my order is in "shipped" status. If a telephone # was provided I could have made a call and had the order cancelled prior to any shipment. I applaud the fast turn around from processing to shipping but the lack of any sort of contact number has no caused an inconveniece to both you and to myself. I will not be accepting the package if it has in fact been shipped. I would like to have the order cancelled and my debit card credited for the purchase amount. The order # is 84298. I would love to continue business with Nutraplanet, as I have made purchases at least twice before and was very pleased with everything. I don't want this recent order to become a headache due to the lack of availability of instant communication.
    Last edited by yeahright; 11-15-2006 at 01:53 PM.

2. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Birdsizzle
    Either there is no contact number listed on either of these sites or it is very difficult to find. A order was placed earlier today which I need to be cancelled. I sent a message through the only means of contact I found on the site and now my order is in "shipped" status. If a telephone # was provided I could have made a call and had the order cancelled prior to any shipment. I applaud the fast turn around from processing to shipping but the lack of any sort of contact number has no caused an inconveniece to both you and to myself. I will not be accepting the package if it has in fact been shipped. I would like to have the order cancelled and my debit card credited for the purchase amount. The order # is 84298. I would love to continue business with Nutraplanet, as I have made purchases at least twice before and was very pleased with everything. I don't want this recent order to become a headache due to the lack of availability of instant communication.
    Stryder's answer in another thread,"Our number is: 770-460-1365

Thank you for your support
    "
    Hope this helps.

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Contact List/ Who's Who ?
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 07:35 AM
  2. Contact number for Nutraplanet?
    By Quil in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 08:55 PM
  3. Update on Younggunz and contact info
    By Dio in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2003, 10:14 AM
  4. Contact your Senators!