That took a day and a half

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
That was quite impressive guys. I just went home for lunch and what is sitting at my doorstep? Well, a pack from NutraPlanet thats what. I'm thinking to myself, damn that was fast...

I open it up and theres an extra shaker bottle in it. And I thought "awhy, thank you"

Well props to all you guys.

I will only buy supps from 4 places on the net and you guys are always my first choice...

Just wanted to give credit where its due..

:bow28:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Free stuff in yours too?(Jealously wringing hands)

So how do you guys get on this PREFERED CUSTOMER PLAN?

I guess that Ill have to save up to make a big order rather than multiple smaller ones.:blink:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I usually end up at like 100+ a rip with these guys...

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well as we speak Im making my third purchase in 3 weeks.I wish I could wait the shipping is cutting into next weeks order:icon_lol:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Well as we speak Im making my third purchase in 3 weeks.I wish I could wait the shipping is cutting into next weeks order:icon_lol:

damn bro, can't hold off and make a monthly/bi-monthly order?:jaw:

I think the only time i ordered like that was right before the most recent ban.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are going to implement a new customer service appreciate...where every 3rd order is free (regardless of size) and is delivered by Sam wearing a Tutu and wiggling a rubber fist with a rubber "NP YO!" pimp ring

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey dsade they charged me,well I we'll be expecting Sam on next weeks order.Buy the way did I mention FREE is one of my favorite words?

Also check this out simply mind boggling!

customerservice@ nutraplanet.com NutraPlanet.com: Thank You for Your Order Today, 2:31 pm

customerservice@ nutraplanet.com NutraPlanet.com: Your Order Has Been Shipped Today, 2:52 pm

For all the meat heads out there thats 21 minutes from time ordered to time shipped Way to go guys!Give the warehouse workers an atta boy for me because they are the unsung heros.:thumbsup:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Well I try to wait but then theres a limited quantity special starting NOW thread or something to that effect that hooks me.Let me tell ya these guys are good,they know exactly how to hook ya and then reel ya in:icon_lol:

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I get an image of a bunch of Cornholio's downing straight maltodextrin chasers every 10 minutes running all over that warehouse getting **** done!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We give each other piggyback rides while pulling product off the top shelf.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do you ever fight over whos on top?

:woohoo:
:woohoo:
:

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm..what do you guys do ..pay for overnight or something.

I placed an order last Sat AM (for the Vet disc), it was filled/shipped Mon (as expected with the weekend) and it's not here yet. According to the tracking I 'might' get it tomorrow. What's that song.."six days on the road ...."

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I pay for the cheapest option.USPS twice got it in 2 days.This time FedEx we'll see how they do.

I only live in western PA so no mountains to climb.Try changing elevation maybe that will help.:rofl:

HairyLarry35

Awards

I made/placed two orders within 3 days from each other this week. I had to wait for my pay check to be deposited for the second order and I just couldn't hold out on my first! (needed my protein and turk)

Other than this, I have never made a purchase closer together than 2 months. Still, I love how fast NP is. I already got my 1st order today (3 days later) and my second one will be here tomorrow (FedEx tracking :thumbsup: )

NP is my trusted online site that I always go to for the deals. Keep 'em coming, guys!!

HL

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
they have the fastest service ive ever seen

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm..what do you guys do ..pay for overnight or something.

I placed an order last Sat AM (for the Vet disc), it was filled/shipped Mon (as expected with the weekend) and it's not here yet. According to the tracking I 'might' get it tomorrow. What's that song.."six days on the road ...."
Nah, I go for the cheapest option for practically everything i purchase online...

You guys are in GA of NC and i guess the shipping lanes from there to PA are pretty fast...

or maybe you guys just like me? :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
Well it came....but I ordered 2 of the Alpha Drive XLs to get the Beast book. No book, no note about the book. No mention on the packing slip about the book.

I planned on taking it with me on vacation next week.

Anyone else order for this?

Did you get the book?