cAMP

z28man

Awards
  • Established
So I purchased some on my last order with nutra since it's at such a great price. I started taking 2 caps before bed last week and I immediately noticed that I awoke MUCH more refreshed and my libido had improvided significantly. I'm also a little more relaxed on my diet and have noticed that I've not put on as much water and fat as I usually do with this kind of diet, ofcourse it's only been a week so we'll see about the fat burning effects. But for the sleep and libido effects, this stuff kicks serious ass!!! Although I do have a question, I notice that most of the cAMP bottles I've seen the ingredients listed with Cissus. My bottle didnt have the cissus but appeared to have mucuna pruriens instead. I want to order a few more bottles of this stuff, but I want to make sure I keep getting the cAMP with mucuna pruriens. If there was a switch of ingredients somewhere along the way and I missed it I apologize as I'm mostly a lurker. I anyone has any idea on this I'd greatly appreciate it. But just to re-iterate, you can feel this stuff work instantly for sleep and libido. 2 caps cAMP with 50mg zinc before bed makes pissing in the morning extremely difficult, lol!

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
The 'newest' formula of cAMPH uses the Mucuna Pruriens I believe so that's the kind you 'should' get if you order more. I'm still using the older stuff with Cissus extract in it and finding it hard to sleep, maybe when I start on the bottles I have which contain the newer formula I'll get a better nights sleep :)

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I think it's the L-Dopa along with the Bocapa that's putting me out at night. Although, since I wake up much more refreshed and alert, if I somehow get woke up throughout the night (which doesnt happen as often), it's really difficult to get back to sleep.

Ya, I think it's the L-Dopa along with the Bocapa that's putting me out at night. Although, since I wake up much more refreshed and alert, if I somehow get woke up throughout the night (which doesnt happen as often), it's really difficult to get back to sleep.
We had a bunch of mucuna so it made sense. In the next batch, we will include the specialized Mucuna 1-c from REM..an amazing night time and pre workout product. Trust me you will not fall asleep pre workout, you want HGH during that time..

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I can't use the camph with the cissus in it before bed either, keeps me awake. I have about 5 bottles though.....oh well.

I can't use the camph with the cissus in it before bed either, keeps me awake. I have about 5 bottles though.....oh well.

Still a great thermo and if you want to turn into a stimulant buy some caffiene pills.

djl

Awards
  • Established
We had a bunch of mucuna so it made sense. In the next batch, we will include the specialized Mucuna 1-c from REM..an amazing night time and pre workout product. Trust me you will not fall asleep pre workout, you want HGH during that time..
Would cAMP and REM-R3G pre-bed be simply too much of a good thing? While I desperately want a good night's sleep, I also still need to get up early to get to work.

Any info appreciated, thanks!

Jdub

Awards

Do you want to sell some?

P.S. If yes, do you have paypal?

Jdub

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nah, I'm cool keeping the bottles. I use them just cut it off at 5pm before my workout. Hope it didn't sound like I was dogging the product. Just can't use it for the "overnight" fat loss aspect. I've stacked it with EC and it works very well. I have an expired bottle of MD6 an old biotest fatburner and two camp and two MD6 is pretty potent. MD6 does have some other ingredients in it as well.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'm still using the older stuff with Cissus extract in it and finding it hard to sleep, maybe when I start on the bottles I have which contain the newer formula I'll get a better nights sleep :)
You find Cissus stimulating? Is this normal? :) Just curious...

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
ya, im curious as well. anyone else experience this?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Its not the cissus but green tea can stimulate some but the Mucans over-rides the effect.
Ok thats what I original had thought thanks. I could probably take the whole bottle and sleep :)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You find Cissus stimulating? Is this normal? :) Just curious...
Nope. I just pointed out the cissus in it because it's the first thing that popped up in my head about the paticular formula.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Well, unfortunetly the libido boost has faded. It seems that I react this way to some libido boosting supps. Fenotest did the same thing for me, got me randy for a week, then nothing. Zoloft was giving me issues in that deparment and I thought getting off of it would cure me (switched to welbutrin), no such luck I guess. Still the cAMP is great for the sleep I get and surely is working well for controlling fat gain. I guess it's back to the drawing board for me. I think I'll give Arginine and Trib a try. I'm only 26 so this shouldnt be a problem. Maybe some of it is in my head. Guess I'll be getting more bloodwork done soon if things don't improve. Well, just wanted to share my experience.

Well, unfortunetly the libido boost has faded. It seems that I react this way to some libido boosting supps. Fenotest did the same thing for me, got me randy for a week, then nothing. Zoloft was giving me issues in that deparment and I thought getting off of it would cure me (switched to welbutrin), no such luck I guess. Still the cAMP is great for the sleep I get and surely is working well for controlling fat gain. I guess it's back to the drawing board for me. I think I'll give Arginine and Trib a try. I'm only 26 so this shouldnt be a problem. Maybe some of it is in my head. Guess I'll be getting more bloodwork done soon if things don't improve. Well, just wanted to share my experience.

PowerFULL/forskolin 30 minutes before sex is a potent sword enhancer!

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I'll try that, I've been wanting an excuse to get some Powerfull again anway, especially at the going rate!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Green tea will keep me awake until I get used to it after a week or so. Even the de-caff stuff will..likely it's the various theobromines, theophyllines et cetera.

I tend to find cAMP boosting effects of a lot of different herbs tend to wane after a while.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I use the cAMP pre bed occasionally (maybe twice per week) as I am bulking, and saving it for the springtime cut. But i get a very deep sleep and lucid dreams from it. It's definately a welcome aid in my zzz's

edit: I use the one with the MP's in it.