Effectiveness of Turkesterone

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Aproximately how much stronger is Turk than ECDY?

At a 2% extract, w/ a 75g container, you get 1.5g of of pure Turk

In ebol you get 7.2g of ECDY and 1.8g of Cyasterone plus alot of extras.

Also, Compared to E-Bol how effective will the Turkesterone be?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to find anything that actually puts a ratio or number value on how much stronger Turk is than the other phytoecdysteroids. All I can find is that Turk is the strongest followed by cyasterone (or ponasterone...can't ever remember which), and then 20E (aka ecdysterone).

Based off of doseages used in various products 20X seems to be a good guesstimate.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it is also a 20% extract so it has 15g of turk.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Turk they just sold is a 2%. Dsade is in the process of getting the 20% (7-8 wks respectively)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear very good things about this product

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
its a great deal too 20 bucks for 75 grams at 3 grams a day it lasts 25 days

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Cap it cause this **** is horrid tasting :)
I couldnt agree with you more. Thinking I would put it in a protein shake first time I got it. I seriously wish I would never have done that. I still managed to choke down the whole thing though.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like parachuting will be a staple of mine now :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fila dough:fila dough rah rah rah ............I mean toilet paper:toilet paper rah rah rah :icon_lol:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah looks like this product is a breakthough.

I wonder how pure this product is because ive heard things like 2 %, 20 %, regarding this product, whatever that means.

anyways does it keep your bowels moving , like a customer said on Nutraplanet review?

also It retains calcuim right? which is similar to what gear does
only this has no hormonal sides?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how pure this product is because ive heard things like 2 %, 20 %, regarding this product, whatever that means.
NP sourced a 2% extract which they currently have, and are now in the process of trying to aquire a 20% extract.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:goodpost: This is my understanding as well...and since I'm here, any recent news about the 20% extract?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:goodpost: This is my understanding as well...and since I'm here, any recent news about the 20% extract?
I'm having lunch with my supplier today. I will let you know.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
and by lunch with the supplier he means he's giving him "road head"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and by lunch with the supplier he means he's giving him "road head"
Except that it is a "her", and she is a very cute asian lady with loads of class.

So we'll pull over first.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Must've gotten this off his car then...

Last edited:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a $50 gift card that is burning a whole in my pocket! It has Turkesterone written all over it! Seriously, I can barely read the gift card number now... :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a $50 gift card that is burning a whole in my pocket! It has Turkesterone written all over it! Seriously, I can barely read the gift card number now... :(
Scan it and email it to me...I will see if it works for you.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if I look hard enough I can find a study to prove or disprove ANYTHING! So try it for yourself and then give your opinion.Its helped me and numerous others.Real World baby.

fbxdan

fbxdan

Awards
  • Established
Does this even work?
I know ecdy does not..

Nutritional Supplement Facts for Ecdysterone
There are numerous studies in showing the effectiveness of ecdysterone and other phytoecdysterones. I'll post some for you. Ecdy products of the past that were available to the public were low-dosed with poor quality extracts. This led most people to disregard them as bunk products. However over the past couple years high-potency extracts have become more available at affordable prices. One should keep in mind that turkesterone was actually a prescription drug in Russia.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turkesterone looks very promising. Are there anything one shouldnt be mixing with it?

I take Alcar

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
That stydy only shows that it could be anti diabetic on humans,all the "growth" stydys were made on mice etc.
It olso says that its probobly useless oraly.
Have you reed it?
it dosent prove anything.
Indeed that's the problem with these substances. People in the past have tried to overcome it with megadosing. I tried two ecdy cycles myself, didn't see jack ****. Never tried turk. I know some people tried putting ecdy in a transdermal to increase bioavailability perhaps but I have no idea if that would work, and if it did if the increased dose would make a difference considering how quickly they're metabolized. I wonder if anyone has ever tried to modify the substances to increase their half lives.

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats good research if your a rat or a pig, but it would be nice if people would offer some feedback on how it works for people. Several people have ran it, but limited feedback has come in..
That's all we have up until now...the pig studies are enough to get me to drop $20 and give some of NPs bulk stuff a try. I'm sure the next month or say will result in feedback from EBol. That thread that I started with the research had a few guys posting their feedback from using ECDY. Look past the study and check out the rest of the thread :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct...only in the type of business model NP has is a reasonably priced Turk even possible. We are basically making zero profit on this, in order to test in the real world what is hypothesized in the studies as far as effectiveness.

mywetnightmares

Kyra Gracie= my future wife
Awards
  • Established
I wonder if anyone has ever tried to modify the substances to increase their half lives.
You mean like adding an enanthate ester and making a "pain free oral?"

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i happened into a gnc the other day and got two 180 capsule bottles of pinnacles anabolx for 15 dollars a bottle ,less the 20 % off for gold card so i couldnt pass it up, am planning on running 8 pills a day for 45 days, that will give me 40 mgs of turk and 40 of ponasterone, i will probably log it if there is interest, will be starting on the 15th of december

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I have a HUGE supply of old rolling papers. Wonder if I could use those to "parachute" :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep they work just fine if there EZWiders .If not you cant put much bulk in them without adding more papers just like a hog leg!Im sure you nkew that already though.

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
I tried parachuting Turk and it fell apart and almost puked out all the powder..this stuff is gross!!!

So I tried something different. Mashed up half a banana, put 1 gm turk powder, mixed until fully supended in the mashed banana, place on your tounge, you hardly taste the turk and wash it down with water, goes down really easy as the mashed banana is very slippery.

Jack Smith

Jack Smith

Awards
I'v forked out big time for some Turkesterone 20% extract and some Tongkat Ali 1:200 strength am going to run them both hard over the coming months with a perfect diet and no drinking.... i'll let you know how it goes!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I'v forked out big time for some Turkesterone 20% extract and some Tongkat Ali 1:200 strength am going to run them both hard over the coming months with a perfect diet and no drinking.... i'll let you know how it goes!
It's an old thread, but new experiences are always welcomed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have about 20 grams of the 20%, and been looking for the perfect way to incorporate it.

Definitely interested in following along.

Hope you are capping the Long Jack...100:1 is bad enough. Never even heard of the 200:1.

Jack Smith

Jack Smith

Awards
The tongkat ali came capped but i was curious so i cracked one open to have a taste it's bitter as hell, I won't be doing that again in a hurry!.. The turkesterone came as a bag of powder, i had to get some caps shells and little twenty a go capsule filling kit for that, its a pain in the arse but fu*k it!

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
The tongkat ali came capped but i was curious so i cracked one open to have a taste it's bitter as hell, I won't be doing that again in a hurry!.. The turkesterone came as a bag of powder, i had to get some caps shells and little twenty a go capsule filling kit for that, its a pain in the arse but fu*k it!
keep us posted and let us know if its worth it for being such a "pain in the arse"

Good luck...

Lene28

Awards
I know this is an old thread but how did the Turk work???

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is an old thread but how did the Turk work???
Turk (or any ecdy for that matter) is an adaptogen. As such, its use needs to be carefully positioned subsequent to a very specific and unique environmental stress. Otherwise, there is no stress to adapt to. This is THE variable that accounts for the conflicting reviews seen in virtually every ecdy thread. Clearly, there is something going on. Folks just need to respect the fact that this compound needs to be used in the proper context.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Folks just need to respect the fact that this compound needs to be used in the proper context.
Which is...?

Not to be too blunt, but folks may also just have to respect the fact that aside from steroids and peptides little if anything will really give them a measurable edge in terms of mass gain or overall performance. I have quite frankly heard enough bullshit in my time about 'using it right' or 'getting the right extraction process' to know it's all ****. If these things worked worth a damn they wouldn't need such specialized, and conveniently uncontrolled circumstances to show it. So until someone actually realizes the potential of these herbals by pulling out an active or two, concentrating the **** out of it and making sure it stays active and available in the body for reasonable amount of time if taken orally, I'll save my money.