Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.12%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Yep they work just fine if there EZWiders .If not you cant put much bulk in them without adding more papers just like a hog leg!Im sure you nkew that already though.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.31%

I tried parachuting Turk and it fell apart and almost puked out all the powder..this stuff is gross!!!

So I tried something different. Mashed up half a banana, put 1 gm turk powder, mixed until fully supended in the mashed banana, place on your tounge, you hardly taste the turk and wash it down with water, goes down really easy as the mashed banana is very slippery.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

I'v forked out big time for some Turkesterone 20% extract and some Tongkat Ali 1:200 strength am going to run them both hard over the coming months with a perfect diet and no drinking.... i'll let you know how it goes!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Smith View Post
    I'v forked out big time for some Turkesterone 20% extract and some Tongkat Ali 1:200 strength am going to run them both hard over the coming months with a perfect diet and no drinking.... i'll let you know how it goes!
    It's an old thread, but new experiences are always welcomed.
  5. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have about 20 grams of the 20%, and been looking for the perfect way to incorporate it.

Definitely interested in following along.

Hope you are capping the Long Jack...100:1 is bad enough. Never even heard of the 200:1.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

The tongkat ali came capped but i was curious so i cracked one open to have a taste it's bitter as hell, I won't be doing that again in a hurry!.. The turkesterone came as a bag of powder, i had to get some caps shells and little twenty a go capsule filling kit for that, its a pain in the arse but fu*k it!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.39%

The tongkat ali came capped but i was curious so i cracked one open to have a taste it's bitter as hell, I won't be doing that again in a hurry!.. The turkesterone came as a bag of powder, i had to get some caps shells and little twenty a go capsule filling kit for that, its a pain in the arse but fu*k it!
    keep us posted and let us know if its worth it for being such a "pain in the arse"

Good luck...
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.06%

I know this is an old thread but how did the Turk work???
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Lene28 View Post
    I know this is an old thread but how did the Turk work???
    Turk (or any ecdy for that matter) is an adaptogen. As such, its use needs to be carefully positioned subsequent to a very specific and unique environmental stress. Otherwise, there is no stress to adapt to. This is THE variable that accounts for the conflicting reviews seen in virtually every ecdy thread. Clearly, there is something going on. Folks just need to respect the fact that this compound needs to be used in the proper context.
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Mixelflick View Post
    Folks just need to respect the fact that this compound needs to be used in the proper context.
    Which is...?

Not to be too blunt, but folks may also just have to respect the fact that aside from steroids and peptides little if anything will really give them a measurable edge in terms of mass gain or overall performance. I have quite frankly heard enough bull**** in my time about 'using it right' or 'getting the right extraction process' to know it's all ****. If these things worked worth a damn they wouldn't need such specialized, and conveniently uncontrolled circumstances to show it. So until someone actually realizes the potential of these herbals by pulling out an active or two, concentrating the **** out of it and making sure it stays active and available in the body for reasonable amount of time if taken orally, I'll save my money.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.24%

That's a fair point and a viable conclusion. I think it's worth the effort but that's just me..
    Anabolicminds.com Featured Author
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.53%

That's a fair point and a viable conclusion. I think it's worth the effort but that's just me..
    It might be for some. Nothing wrong with the placebo effect. Whatever works, works, in the end. I have no problem with people making or buying these powders. It amazes me though that people will drop 30+ bucks on something that is likely marginally if at all effective, and whose possible effects would likely be drowned out by positive changes to diet and training. Maybe synthesizing the actives in some of these herbals is hard as hell, I don't know. It surprises me though that to date no one has, as an example, found a relatively economic way to synthesize ecdy and tried to extend its half life by making a pain free oral or some other such nifty product. Or maybe they have and it didn't do diddly ****, in which case why bother, keep selling powders and unjustified claims, you know?

Some powders are nice. I use cissus for knee pain, good analgesic and maybe it's helping the joint in some other way. Point is though powders that really and truly work are few and far in between. Any supp company that wants money from me at this point for anything beyond a multi and some fish oil better take their new discovery, isolate it, synthesize it, methylate it or stick an ester on it if possible/necessary, and then put it out. If I'm going to drop enough money for a cycle of test I might as well do the damn cycle.
  13. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.53%

It might be for some. Nothing wrong with the placebo effect. Whatever works, works, in the end. I have no problem with people making or buying these powders. It amazes me though that people will drop 30+ bucks on something that is likely marginally if at all effective, and whose possible effects would likely be drowned out by positive changes to diet and training. Maybe synthesizing the actives in some of these herbals is hard as hell, I don't know. It surprises me though that to date no one has, as an example, found a relatively economic way to synthesize ecdy and tried to extend its half life by making a pain free oral or some other such nifty product. Or maybe they have and it didn't do diddly ****, in which case why bother, keep selling powders and unjustified claims, you know?

Some powders are nice. I use cissus for knee pain, good analgesic and maybe it's helping the joint in some other way. Point is though powders that really and truly work are few and far in between. Any supp company that wants money from me at this point for anything beyond a multi and some fish oil better take their new discovery, isolate it, synthesize it, methylate it or stick an ester on it if possible/necessary, and then put it out. If I'm going to drop enough money for a cycle of test I might as well do the damn cycle.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

****, sorry it's almost a year since I'v been on AM, the Turkesterone,,, powerful stuff I was bombing 1.6 gram of the 20% turk every day for 12 weeks along with 1.2 gram tongkat ali,

After about 8 weeks was noticing steady gains but by the 10th week skin was feeling tight around the shoulders, a fresh stretch mark appeared by the 12th week but not too bad.

Doing the following this year for another 12 week....

40% Turk @ 1 gram / day (12 weeks)
    1:200 Tongkat @ 2 gram / day (12 weeks)
    20-Hydroxyecdysone at 2.5 / day (then up to 3.5 gram/ day for the last 6 weeks).

I'll try remember i've posted this time, Although its an old thread, if any one cares for an update let me know!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.63%

I'm interested in hearing more, Jack
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.83%

Got a close friends 30th this weekend so i'll be out on the beer but Wednesday I start the 12 week run, updates and progress reports coming soon!
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.08%

where are you getting the 40% turk from?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33%

Quote Originally Posted by jdev View Post
    Aproximately how much stronger is Turk than ECDY?

At a 2% extract, w/ a 75g container, you get 1.5g of of pure Turk

In ebol you get 7.2g of ECDY and 1.8g of Cyasterone plus alot of extras.

Also, Compared to E-Bol how effective will the Turkesterone be?
    ************ I take a product called botanabol. 5% ECDY plus mooiyo.
    Have had good result but have had to take 15 a day(caps).
    Brandon
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'3"  135 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.35%

For best absorption - dissolve the turkasterone in gravy and serve with mashed potatoes.....smells like a fad
  20. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.35%

Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    i happened into a gnc the other day and got two 180 capsule bottles of pinnacles anabolx for 15 dollars a bottle ,less the 20 % off for gold card so i couldnt pass it up, am planning on running 8 pills a day for 45 days, that will give me 40 mgs of turk and 40 of ponasterone, i will probably log it if there is interest, will be starting on the 15th of december
    Anything to report after nearly half a decade emiliozapata?

I guess 20 and 40% was an impressive extract lo these many years ago. Sadly we have come to learn now that 40% is not possible or even efficacious, and is only purported to be real by a Chinese supplier.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I have about 20 grams of the 20%, and been looking for the perfect way to incorporate it.

Definitely interested in following along.

Hope you are capping the Long Jack...100:1 is bad enough. Never even heard of the 200:1.
    Turk (or any ecdy for that matter) is an adaptogen. As such, its use needs to be carefully positioned subsequent to a very specific and unique environmental stress. Otherwise, there is no stress to adapt to. This is THE variable that accounts for the conflicting reviews seen in virtually every ecdy thread. Clearly, there is something going on. Folks just need to respect the fact that this compound needs to be used in the proper context.
    So you're ruling out all of it's other anabolic potentiating properties that don't revolve around or are reliant upon it's adaptogenic power?

****, sorry it's almost a year since I'v been on AM, the Turkesterone,,, powerful stuff I was bombing 1.6 gram of the 20% turk every day for 12 weeks along with 1.2 gram tongkat ali,

After about 8 weeks was noticing steady gains but by the 10th week skin was feeling tight around the shoulders, a fresh stretch mark appeared by the 12th week but not too bad.

Doing the following this year for another 12 week....

40% Turk @ 1 gram / day (12 weeks)
    1:200 Tongkat @ 2 gram / day (12 weeks)
    20-Hydroxyecdysone at 2.5 / day (then up to 3.5 gram/ day for the last 6 weeks).

I'll try remember i've posted this time, Although its an old thread, if any one cares for an update let me know!
    I care

What's wrong with stretch marks? They are indicative of expeditious growth. I have only ever experienced stretch marks during Tren/Test/Dbol cycles in the past, so that's quite a feat if it wasn't merely adipose tissue accrual.

I am curious if anyone has ever cycled the TRUE TURK from Tonvara? It is a very potent yield, and fabled to be 20x stronger than 99% Ecdysterone, aka EcdyMorph, although I have yet to see relevant data supporting that claim anywhere.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Biological Effects of AAS
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:51 PM
  2. effects of 19-nor
    By q-tip in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2003, 08:24 PM
  3. after effects of aas and PH
    By ironviking in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13