• Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
check reviews at bn or supplementjudge

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I've tried it and really like it.. Im not sensitive to stims but I had to start off with 1 then work my way up to 3...
- I could take it about 15 min before it was time for me to get up and bamm i had clean energy...
I say give it a try

Bwill

Awards
Good stuff. I'm not very sensitive to stimulants so the max dosage for me was just right. Doesn't make you feel too "stimmed up".

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.....I'm not very sensitive to stimulants so the max dosage for me was just right.....
Thats from all that powder in your younger years isnt it? lol.

I will check out the reviews and possible pick it up. So it is good for preworkout? Would you say taking it to near to bedtime would keep you up?

Bwill

Awards
Thats from all that powder in your younger years isnt it? lol.

I will check out the reviews and possible pick it up. So it is good for preworkout? Would you say taking it to near to bedtime would keep you up?
I took a serving (3 caps) when I woke up. That was about 1.5 hrs preworkout. Second serving about 6 hrs later. I never had trouble sleeping, but that was quite awhile before bed. I could probably take a serving an hour before bed and still sleep, but I'm not sure that's typical. Good stuff all around. I didn't really notice the energy/mood enhancing effects until my bottle ran out and I didn't have them. Then they were quite apparent.