Thanks Guys, Again...

1. Thanks Guys, Again...

Thank you guys for the sample of the rasberry ketones with my order, that was so ausome of you. I wasn't expecting it, just thought that my request would be ignored like bulk nutrition always did. You guys listened, and that is why I only order through you now. Now I just need one more shirt with my next order which I think is going to be in a few days because I can't fricken stop ordering with all the deals you have every other day! I need a NutraPlanet Annonymos help group.

2. We will be offering a free week's membership in NA....with every order placed.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

3. Unbreakable

NutraPlanet Annonymous!

Step one: We admitted we were powerless and that our lives had become unmanageable
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

4. lol, ok I got it now. Sometimes I feel like I am on autoship with NP, and autoship that comes to my door once a week!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2008, 11:45 PM
  2. Thanks Guys
    By john123131 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 12:50 PM
  3. Thanks guys, WOW
    By Distilled Water in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 12:57 PM