Fastest shipping to Canada ever!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from them on Saturday the 4th. It was shipped Monday this 6th. I got the package Thursday the 9th. This has been the fastest Ive gotten ANYTHING ever ordered domestic or from the USA. It only took around 3 days to get here. How do you do it Sam? Special deal with USPS or something? :)

mwdonald

Awards
The fact that NP's orders never (at least in my experience) get held up in Canada customs for more than a day makes all the difference in the world! Good work NP :thumbsup:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
what method are you using? mine take atleast 2 weeks

mwdonald

Awards
what method are you using? mine take atleast 2 weeks
I've used USPS ground 3 times in the last 3 months and it took 8 business days everytime. I just tried USPS Airmail last week and it's going to take 10 business days with the usual one day in customs, so apparently the trucks are moving faster than the planes :think:

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I usually use the cheapest standard because i've used global xpress and it still took the same amount of time.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
i usually just jog to nutraplanet headquarters, grab my package, and jog back home. its great for cutting, and no shipping charges :) what more can you ask for?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
i usually just jog to nutraplanet headquarters, grab my package, and jog back home. its great for cutting, and no shipping charges :) what more can you ask for?
I used to have a local supp guy drive my stuff to my door for me. This was until I looked at the prices online and I was paying almost 3x.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I used to have a local supp guy drive my stuff to my door for me. This was until I looked at the prices online and I was paying almost 3x.
LOL. Same here. Nutraplanet is a grocery store, and Popeye's in Canada is like a freakin convenience store ;)

knightowl

Awards
I've used Ground and it took 2.5 weeks or so earlier in the summer

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would say it averages 10 business days. But worth the wait cause of the deal we get compared to local stores.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always use USPS EMS option fedex always messes up for me.
Hey bro, what province are you in?..i usually use USPS Air and it takes about 2 weeks to get to me in Ontario.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, what province are you in?..i usually use USPS Air and it takes about 2 weeks to get to me in Ontario.
Ontario as well. It may have been a freak happening because orders from the USA usually take me 8-10 business days.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ontario as well. It may have been a freak happening because orders from the USA usually take me 8-10 business days.
Well the EMS option does quote 3-5 business days..have you used this option on numerous occasions?..it may be well worth the few extra bucks for my next order.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Well the EMS option does quote 3-5 business days..have you used this option on numerous occasions?..it may be well worth the few extra bucks for my next order.
I always use EMS. This was the 1st time I had gotten anything so fast. So you may use the EMS option and still wait 8days. I may have just been lucky :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I've used Ground and it took 2.5 weeks or so earlier in the summer
Not a complaint: I used the 2-4 week option and got it in that - Good job though 1 week would've been awesome!

Is a complaint: Why did I have to pay customs of $10 plus dollars when I don't pay anything with BB.com?

mwdonald

Awards
Is a complaint: Why did I have to pay customs of $10 plus dollars when I don't pay anything with BB.com?
Short answer is you just got lucky with BB.com and unlucky with NP's order. I've had to pay customs fees from BB.com as well and unless they've changed something with their shipping methods in the last 3 months then their packages will also have customs fees.

Theoretically, someone has to pay the duties/taxes on every package imported (with a few exceptions), but realistically there's too many packages to do this, so if you get lucky yours will slip through :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time call before you come...I'll have you grab us some Chili Dogs.

rockhard_4eva

Banned
Awards
I use fedex and get my packages in about 24-28 hours.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
They're fast but expensive. I learned to order 1 month before, so you are sure you get everything in time ;)
Bah fast! Sure but If Im not home I have to go all the way to the south end right besides the Airport to pick up my package. If I'm not home for USPS the drop off Postal area is right behind my place.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bah fast! Sure but If Im not home I have to go all the way to the south end right besides the Airport to pick up my package.
Let me guess bro, you're in Ottawa, right?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
You got it! And i'm hoping my latest order from NP gets here as quick as Rivet's did..i got my next order ready to go!...LOL
I'm waiting for them to get something in then I got my next order to go as well.