dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to get some feedback...I will be re-releasing NOxidant through the Recomp Performance Nutrition brand. I was disappointed that it didn't catch on as much as it should have, but once Scivation liquidated it for around $10, they flew off the shelves.

This shows me that the Supply/Demand curves meet right around that point.

If I can go ahead, working with NP as distributor, and make it work to release it around that $10 price point, how many are interested?

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
same formula? i'll buy a few bottles. any chance of swapping out the ala for na-rala?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not at the $10 price tag. Na-R-AlA is anywhere from 5-6 times more expensive.

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
ahhh. either way im still down to buy a few bottles.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed the same thing and asked around and was told you were working on this...I would buy some.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. With my new partnerships with suppliers and production people, this is something VERY doable.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I have never really looked at this because I don't really care for NO products. Is this antioxidant blend useful for those who don't use anything arginine related? If so I would be interested at ~$10

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any increase in NO release (sex, working out) will generate Nitrogen Radical Species. Overall, this is a very good formula.

It was initially designed to be used in conjunction with NO supps, but I find a lot of positive feedback from health enthusiasts for general well being as well.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Any increase in NO release (sex, working out) will generate Nitrogen Radical Species. Overall, this is a very good formula.
Gotta stop working out, then I wouldn't need this stuff

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you keep a log in the "Non Workout Routine" forum?

glg

glg

Awards
  • Established
could you explain the product a little? Is it an NO & anti-oxidant or just anti-oxidant?

protomike

protomike

Awards
  • Established
ohh and wasn't someone tryin to pimp this in the chat with par last night when i asked about staples for general health???

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Umm...that must have been someone else. :)

glg...The breakdown of Nitric Oxide creates a massive free radical cascade (oxygen and Nitrogen radicals). These radicals damage tissue and DNA, causing cellular death and aging (nasty).

Certain anti-oxidants are VERY effective at quenching these Nitrogen species, which allows the NO signalling to take place without damage.

NOxidant was designed to quench these free radicals.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I've got like 3 bottles left over from the liquidation - I bought like 7.

I really like this stuff. I will definately buy some.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill give it a try.

raptor2003

Awards
you could always reformulate the noxidant with a more powerful ORAC substance such as hydroxytyrosol.

Add resveratrol and stabilise it in a matrix of hidrox?
This might make more people buy the formula, say $15-18?

hidrox page

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you could always reformulate the noxidant with a more powerful ORAC substance such as hydroxytyrosol.

Add resveratrol and stabilise it in a matrix of hidrox?
This might make more people buy the formula, say $15-18?

hidrox page
I can look into it, but unfortunately Anti-Oxidants are notoriously overlooked. It was hard enough to convince people that a good multi was essential.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on how much DCP you order :)

This will happen within a week of when fundage allows.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On a related note, what happened to Scivation/Primaforce? I didn't notice that they weren't a sponsor anymore until about a week ago.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a related note, what happened to Scivation/Primaforce? I didn't notice that they weren't a sponsor anymore until about a week ago.
I designed NOxidant...therefore with an agreement with them, I retain all rights to produce it.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I am also in for a new NOxident. I just ran out from my earlier purchase when you guys had the great sale.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly...I am going to shoot to have the new release at or around the sale price...for good.

The Graduate

Awards
I think the prob with the original was the name.

People got confussed and didnt really know what it was meant for!

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my last bottle of NOx, I'd get some for sure. :)

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
It does seem a bit confusing..maybe posting a Supplement Facts for the product before it comes out and a write up?

Can someone please explain to me if it's really more of a antioxident that prevents the damage from the NO or more of a product that helps with the effects of the NO.. Hopfully this can clear up some things for people..unless im the only one lost =P

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NOxidant is an antioxidant that is designed to combat the free radicals generated from the metabolism of NO, which occurs naturally ANYWAY during workout, but especially if you are taking an NO booster.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Any chance for a slight reformulation of NOxidant? What about combating free radical production in mitochondria during energy production as well? What about preventing glycation?

Also what's the ORAC value of the current NOxidant formula? I believe Vigor is 5800, care to beat that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont know the ORAC value of the whole formula, but the apple polyphenols have been "clocked" at anywhere from 20,000-25,000.

I'll see if I can work this out.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
ORAC is more or less a marketing gimmick but it may be worth calculating for that reason alone.

The addition of 100mg of idebenone and/or 250mg GliSODin per serving would complete the product IMO. Granted both compounds are relatively expensive but even if it bumped the price to $15 it would be worth it, IMO.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody using AI's Cycle Support is already getting anywhere from 50mg - 100mg of Ideb. per day. The addition of this would keep me from buying it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to leave the formula as-is.

All materials have been sourced and ordered...so this SHOULD be out very soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have about 1/3 of the raws on hand. I am having lunch with my supplier on Wednesday to discuss pricing and supply. I should have a more concrete timeframe by Thursday.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Whats the word on this?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
What is the difference between these NO specific free radicals and any other kind? Also, how does NOxidant compare to NOW foods Super Antioxidant (which I'm currently using)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats the word on this?
The delay in release of the DCP raws through everything off, including costing me PLENTY in sales.

I would estimate by the first week in January for full shipment.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
The delay in release of the DCP raws through everything off, including costing me PLENTY in sales.

I am ready to help with that, just say the magic words :study:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

My Christ mas bonus should be able to help as well!:thumbsup:

Breezed_one

Awards
I would buy some... Just got done placing my first order through nutra...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Dsade-

Is this currently stocked? I can't seem to find the product itself on the site. I've looked under the antioxidant section and for the name itself with no luck.

I'd like to start using an anti-oxidant, but if you aren't making this anymore, then I guess I'm gonna have to grab something else from you guys (not sure if you can suggest a replacement, but I would appreciate it if you could).

Thanks!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scivation discontinued this...but I am the one that designed it. DCP sort of popped up and took all of my attention away, so I have not been able to focus as much on NOxidant.

NOxidant WILL be rereleased through RPN eventually. As far as other good formulas, DS has one that is ok...for now. :)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Aight, I'm guessing you're talking about *ahem* Vigor...

I guess I'll get that for now, but I have this feeling for some reason that yours is going to be better and cheaper...keep us posted and I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Also:
I'm sure you're a very, very busy individual trying to keep up with all of our demands, but are you thinking NOxidant will come out within a month? two months? just trying to get an idea as to how long of a supply of anti-oxidants I should get before I can pick up yours....

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
10 bucks ? im in